PDA

View Full Version : Eiadh Dies

MrFeature
06-18-2004, 12:59 AM
>Lady Eiadh just wandered down a brick walkway.
[Temple of Imaera, Courtyard]
A myriad of different kinds of trees shade the heads of visitors to this haven of nature's beauty. From the brick-lined path, oak, yew, and hazel trees can be seen, lending an air of quiet magick to the grounds. Small woodland creatures caper about, uncaring that people and civilization lie so close, comfortable in the protection of their lady. You also see the Guild Captain and a brick walkway.
Also here: Lady Eiadh
Obvious paths: none
>samb eiadh
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a shimmering enchanted falchion at Eiadh!
AS: +406 vs DS: +180 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +37 = +295
... and hit for 79 points of damage!
Mighty swing separates head from shoulders.

* Eiadh drops dead at your feet!

Eiadh seems a bit less imposing.
The very powerful look leaves Eiadh.
The white light leaves Eiadh.
Eiadh becomes solid again.
The air about Eiadh stops shimmering.
Eiadh appears less confident.
Eiadh returns to normal color.
The powerful look leaves Eiadh.
The deep blue glow leaves Eiadh.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Eiadh.
The bright luminescence fades from around Eiadh.
The brilliant aura fades away from Eiadh.
The light blue glow leaves Eiadh.
The dim aura fades from around Eiadh.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Eiadh.
The opalescent aura fades from around Eiadh.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Eiadh suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Eiadh seems to lose some dexterity.
The guiding force leaves you.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!".

Roundtime: 6 sec.
>l
* Eiadh just bit the dust!
>

And I didn't get arrested

Stunseed
06-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Any particular reason why you did that?

Edited to add a stray "Why" .

[Edited on 6-18-2004 by Stunseed]

Snapp
06-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Yeah, not really a duel. Just a cheap shot. Not that there's anything wrong with those.. :saint:

[Edited on 6-18-2004 by Snapp]

DeV
06-18-2004, 01:26 AM
How did you not get arrested! I guess that is possible, perhaps they'll come for you later. If not, that would be interesting.

Galleazzo
06-18-2004, 06:06 AM
Was there a point to that or just a "Hey looka me, I'm a dangling 2" prick!!!" post?

:whipit:

MrFeature
06-18-2004, 05:02 PM
No, The point was, Eiadh hates me so much and tried to kill me, failed, and so I killed her. But I was pointing it out because it was in a temple (and in character that would seem ironic), and that the guild captain was in the room when i did it and I didnt get arrested.

and if you're all wondering:
You are wanted for 1 crimes in Wehnimer's Landing. They are:
1 count of murder

You are wanted for 8 crimes in Solhaven. They are:
8 counts of murder

You are wanted for 1 crimes in Ta'Illistim. They are:
1 count of murder

Stunseed
06-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Oh, well now we at least understand why, instead of it seeming like a "OMG I PWN SO HARD!! I RULZ!" thread.

Anything imparticular start the rivalry between you two?

Mistomeer
06-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh, the start the rivalry thing. He didn't post his character's name which is Qahaar. Anyone that's been around him knows that he just instigates fights whenever possible.

Kadumi
06-18-2004, 06:21 PM
from what I remember, it would take a hella lot of beef-ups to get qahaar's AS over 400

Stunseed
06-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Well that explains alot.

Galleazzo
06-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Yeah. Everything I hear about Qahaar is he's a putz.

Celexei
06-19-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Kadumi
from what I remember, it would take a hella lot of beef-ups to get qahaar's AS over 400

Not really...i mean..CoL and Madness...i didn't pay attention to see if he had spirit strike, but pure potions and a decent phoens and heroism scroll....well yeah thats alotta shit, but CoL alone at his trainings would put him probably at 400

Stunseed
06-19-2004, 07:19 AM
He did have on spirit strike. Look at the bottom of Eiadh's death spell-scroll.

Cayge
09-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Heh, I would just like to point out how ridiculous Eiadh is when it comes to her fear of Qahaar. She walked on to the Dais and sancted it the moment she saw him. Its not my fault she fears him, nor should I have to suffer not being able to hide and rest because of it. I nearly cut her throat along with whatever bardic nuisance she had traveling with her, forget the name. All in all, thats a childish impulse and dont sanct the Dais!

Axhinde
09-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Maybe Qahaar attacks her repeatedly, and is a little kid about it like 90% of people's logs we've seen. That might not be the case at all, but considering Qahaar's reputation it is highly possible.

Amaron
09-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Qahaar is a stupid ass that is run out of almost every place he goes..

Perhaps Eiadh just doesn't want to deal with the jerk and its easier to sanct that have to watch what he's doing every second...

Anyway to repeat myself hes an ass.

J

Jolena
09-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeah, isn't Qahaar a thief? If so, I certainly understand the sanct.

MrThorbizzle
09-11-2004, 08:52 PM
I can confirm Qahaar's putzness

09-11-2004, 09:06 PM
FUCKING PWNED!

- Arkans

Gan
09-11-2004, 09:40 PM
For some reason you cant steal on the dais, even though its not sancted. Quaahar also has a healer he sleeps on the dais when he's out hunting. His healer has the same reputation and attitude from what I've seen.

Slider
09-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Yup, Qahaar is indeed a shithead, used to run around and kill a bunch of younger folks in the Graveyard, and to quote him: "because I can". Of course, if anyone older than him did the same thing to him, well...THAT was a whole other story...THEY where being bullies and abusing their power, HE was RPing. At least that was what he accused me off when i handed him his ass, then Klasers when he fogged in and attacked me immediatly after i had killed Qahaar. they are both bitches either way.

Iriscience
09-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Qahaar would fuck up all your bitch asses.

MrFeature
09-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Yes, Qahaar would fuck up all you pussies.

[Edited on 9-16-2004 by MrFeature]

Makkah
09-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Yes. Alfador would destroy all you morons.

Err.. wait.

rht

Wezas
09-16-2004, 05:07 PM
http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/qahaar.jpg