PDA

View Full Version : Sell stuff to me

Sheikh
02-04-2012, 12:14 PM
I am really wanting to come back to GS, but need to line up some gear and possibly a char first.

Wants:
1. Badass morning star, something along the lines of the MCW ones or high enchant perfect with weighting or flares, do not want permabless since I want to go the pali route.

2. 10x shield, prefer tower or size changing

3. Armor, full plate, prefer it if someone could drug and steal Menos' or Sam's plate to hook me up, but after that I know there are a lot of nice sets out there so just let me know.

4. Containers/alters, I would like to get a bunch of govern or veil iron junk, open to most ideas here.

5. At this point I am about to either try to get my old warrior back and convert him, or roll up a new one, but if anyone has a halfling pali out there, I am VERY interested, or a halfling cleric/warrior that is able to be converted. I will want to know the name before any deal is made, since that is somewhat of a big deal to me.

side note: At this point there is a char that a buddy offered to me for an incredible deal IMO, but it is a rogue. I have a feeling I will settle for that, but I would like to put some feelers out there for a damn halfling pali. And that being said, I would like to hear about pretty much any char with a crap ton of post cap EXP....

Gizmo
02-04-2012, 12:20 PM
I am really wanting to come back to GS, but need to line up some gear and possibly a char first.

Wants:
1. Badass morning star, something along the lines of the MCW ones or high enchant perfect with weighting or flares, do not want permabless since I want to go the pali route.

2. 10x shield, prefer tower or size changing

3. Armor, full plate, prefer it if someone could drug and steal Menos' or Sam's plate to hook me up, but after that I know there are a lot of nice sets out there so just let me know.

4. Containers/alters, I would like to get a bunch of govern or veil iron junk, open to most ideas here.

5. At this point I am about to either try to get my old warrior back and convert him, or roll up a new one, but if anyone has a halfling pali out there, I am VERY interested, or a halfling cleric/warrior that is able to be converted. I will want to know the name before any deal is made, since that is somewhat of a big deal to me.

side note: At this point there is a char that a buddy offered to me for an incredible deal IMO, but it is a rogue. I have a feeling I will settle for that, but I would like to put some feelers out there for a damn halfling pali. And that being said, I would like to hear about pretty much any char with a crap ton of post cap EXP....

Mwuahahaha...Eventually, they all come back.

Someone sell stuff to this guy so he can come back.

But meh, Halfling Pali?

Grim Reaper
02-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Halfling are as much underrated as are paladin. This combo is awesome in my opinion and I give this man props for his selection.

everan
02-05-2012, 09:14 AM

Find some plate you like and buy PP from me to max pad it and bring it to 10x

Sheikh
02-07-2012, 02:17 PM
I got a few PMs, I'll reply soon, just on my cell now and that is a PITA.

Buckwheet
02-07-2012, 02:37 PM
a golvern mesh sack - 6/140 belt worn - 20m PM me if interested

crb
02-07-2012, 02:54 PM
I have a golvern weapon harness of somesort somewhere I could part with.

I also have a 9x tower shield.

Androidpk
02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
I have a golvern weapon harness of somesort somewhere I could part with.

Dibs!

crb
02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
This is it:

You remove a dark leather hunter's blade-harness fastened with thick golvern mesh straps from in your spidersilk cloak.
>insp blade
You carefully inspect your hunter's blade-harness.

You estimate that a dark leather hunter's blade-harness fastened with thick golvern mesh straps can store a large amount with enough space for a number of items.

You determine that you could wear the blade-harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The blade-harness appears to serve some purpose.
>anal blade
You analyze your hunter's blade-harness and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the hunter's blade-harness for you or have its pockets deepened.

crb
02-07-2012, 04:42 PM
lots of people contacted me about that harness, so whatever guess I'll put it up in an auction.