PDA

View Full Version : 920 items

shad0ws0ngs
01-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Looking into various 920 items.. instruments, 1x armbands, femurs, etc. Curious about what all is out there, what is for sale, and how much.

Zylianara
02-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Looking into various 920 items.. instruments, 1x armbands, femurs, etc. Curious about what all is out there, what is for sale, and how much.

Hello again Shad0ws0ngs,

Although I always wanted Connours wolf blade (the shadowy black wolf), the price continued to go beyond my frugal ways. I tried to obtain it through the years, but seemed to always miss my chance.

Instead I settled for another call familiar item, which is the panther item. It is listed on krakiipedia.org under legendary items. It's probably not well known, since I've had it for years and once I get something I'm usually a black hole about it.

Since I now had the panther, I used my 1x a day call familiar armband in a trade.

The panther is a 3x per day call familiar item. I believe all 3 charges must be used first before the recharging process will begin. It only calls basic familiars to my character, dependent on the town and location of course. No, it is not for sale. :sad:

But !!

I do have a plethoria of saved scrolls with call familiar on them. Some were invoked (the books) for the other spells on them back before the ability to infuse was created, but many of the other critter found ones that I have stored were never touched and may very well be infusable.

I would consider selling a few of those to you to get you started at least. A good infuser could confirm if an uninvoked 920, call familiar, scroll from GSIII could be infused.

As for another call familiar item that you're forgetting (maybe don't know about), there is the ring with the Unicorn in the loresong. But with that item, you must be able to cast the spell at the ring to get the special familiar from it. I'm not sure if an invoked 920 spell cast at the ring would allow the special familiar to come out.

Go check out the Legendary items section of Krakiipedia.org. There might be another auction quality, call familiar item that I'm forgetting about.

Lori

Fallen
02-04-2012, 11:57 AM
920 can be infused, but you must be very careful. I would suggest someone who is fully 2xed in both Arcane Symbols AND Scroll infusion with at least 1x Elemental Mana control. No sense in doing that sort of work outside of a workshop, either. If possible, a 920 scroll would make a great target for a Dikar'fyn rune, but the availability of those would be extremely limited.

Gizmo
02-04-2012, 12:11 PM
I really miss my black diamond runestone. But, I think they nerfed it after I sold it as it is no longer unlimited rubs, at 0 mana

shad0ws0ngs
02-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Not too terribly interested in scrolls, but more a 1x+ per day item of some kind. I know there are familiar instruments out and about, such as the fox flute and a lemur something (tambourine?) but I don't know who owns them. I had forgotten about that wolf knife. I know about the armbands, as I used to own one a few years back. Nordred has a femur that makes wolves. Anything else interesting? Anyone know who has what familiar instrument?

Ardwen
02-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Theres quite literally dozens of familiar items, cheese for mice, catnip bag for cats, meaty bone for wolves, something like 16 instruments for the bards, armbands, bracelets and even a pair of boots, and that doesnt include the ones that will only work for wizards.

Mr. Dallas
02-13-2012, 03:58 PM
>l mando
The mandolin is carved of deep rosewood and polished to a mirror-like shine. Round moonstone cabochons are inlaid along the body in an undulating pattern that mesmerises the eye.

You sing:

You sense that the mandolin is of a time long past. The power contained within sings to you of ancient magic and friendship, loyal companionship and steadfast honor. The instrument grows still warmer beneath your hands, and suddenly, you sense a friendly presence in your mind.

A graceful silvery white cat pads into the room and circles your feet a few times before stopping at your side.

Roundtime: 6 sec.

>l cat
The cat appears to be a magnificent specimen of her kind. A barely perceptible aura encompasses her and a distinct look of intelligence fills her glittering eyes.

You tap a ruby-clasped ebon mandolin case that you are wearing.
>l other case
In stark contrast to the highly polished ebon rosewood, a graceful, silvery white cat, in various stages of motion, has been meticulously carved out of white opal and inlaid along the entire edge of this magnificent case. The deep red ruby clasps are in the shape of musical notes, which effortlessly keep the contents secure.

Fallen
02-13-2012, 07:26 PM
I'd save for a familiar instrument. That is pretty much second best to being able to cast the spell natively.

shad0ws0ngs
02-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Personally I'd love the fox flute more than anything else, as my bard uses fox imagery a lot. I would have to scroll back a few months through the bard instrument officials folder, to see who owns it, but I don't think he's selling, period.

A quick glance over shows that Silverphenix has the fox flute, and chiverst(from the officials) has the cat lute on her bard, Larktrill has one, but I'm not sure which.

DCSL
02-13-2012, 08:04 PM
I have the lemur tambourine. It will be going out sometime this year through a poetry/song contest. For free, but you have to be a bard.

StrayRogue
02-14-2012, 03:41 AM
Shadowy black wolf sword is not for sale.