PDA

View Full Version : Because I love you all(well most), something I've found out about Death's Sting.

AnticorRifling
10-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Spoiler Included! Read on knowing that you will learn something.

Thus far any NPC cleric I've used for a raise results in living without any effects or Death's Sting. I did, however, bug such effect to ensure it was working as it was supposed to so this may change in the future but for the last week and change it's worked like that.

You get raised and your stats suffer no ill will.

A word of warning. If you are using the landing cleric DO NOT do the following:

Ask cleric for life

That will result in the cleric lk'ing you and he takes an item. It's supposed to be some trinket like an amulet, gem, herb, scroll, etc but he took my altered weapon which I'm still waiting on the referral to hear if I get it back.

Ask cleric for res

This will get you up and moving but you need a living person with you(duh since they drag you in)

Kainen
10-31-2004, 10:04 PM
eek! that bites

AnticorRifling
10-31-2004, 10:14 PM
Had a capped character just try the NPC in EN and it gave her Death's Sting, which is odd because I've done it with and without deeds and never had death's sting so maybe capped chars still suffer...

hectomaner
11-01-2004, 02:16 PM
well i used the illistim one a lot, and it gave me the sting 1 time and didnt charge me the 10k, every other time though its worked with no sting

AnticorRifling
11-01-2004, 03:17 PM
I get charged 0 silvers and no death's sting in Illistim.

And to Hectomaner's sig... Boots of escape!

Chadj
11-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Because I love you all

Do you love me?

Weedmage Princess
11-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Anticor does this mean you heart me??? ::gaze::