PDA

View Full Version : Unique gems

Kaerika
01-18-2012, 06:18 PM
What's out there? Looking for fun purples or silvers (if any exist).

Fallen
01-18-2012, 06:38 PM
There was a merchant who specialized in custom gems for a time. Nilandia likely has a small treasure trove.

Grim Reaper
01-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I had put these aside for adding into custom lockpicks, but you could more then likely put them to use before I will. I have a silvery fog-swirled thunderstone and a purple stormcloud diamond. Both are from the Ebon Gate quest as prizes I believe.

The thunderstone does not have a description upon inspection, however the diamond does.

>look diamond
>
Encapsulated in a clear, crystalline structure, the rich plum hues of the exotic diamond are striated with chaotic whorls of gold and silver. Just beneath the smoothly faceted surface is a rolling mass of dark inclusions that strike against the exterior to reflect in prismatic sprays of violet, lavender, and purplish-black striations.

Are these the fun silver and purples that your looking for?

Kaerika
01-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I had put these aside for adding into custom lockpicks, but you could more then likely put them to use before I will. I have a silvery fog-swirled thunderstone and a purple stormcloud diamond. Both are from the Ebon Gate quest as prizes I believe.
Are these the fun silver and purples that your looking for?

Very interested! What are you looking to get for those? These are potentially going to be used in a pair of wedding rings, GMs willing.

I'd like to see what all our options are, so if anyone else has something that might be suitable, please let me know!

Grim Reaper
01-18-2012, 07:22 PM
I'll put them aside and if you do not find anything else that sparks your interest atleast you will have these. As for price, you can consider them a gift.

Nilandia
01-18-2012, 07:23 PM
There was a merchant who specialized in custom gems for a time. Nilandia likely has a small treasure trove.
I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. >.>

Gretchen

Kaerika
01-18-2012, 08:18 PM
I'll put them aside and if you do not find anything else that sparks your interest atleast you will have these. As for price, you can consider them a gift.

That is very sweet of you. Thank you!