PDA

View Full Version : New Posts?

Shari
01-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Soooo...when I select "New Posts" at the top of the page I get this:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

WTF?

Fallen
01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Do you use multiple computers to view the PC? Use an iphone? Try clearing your cache and checking again. It is annoying, but it works.

Latrinsorm
01-14-2012, 07:36 PM
It happens if you log in and your "Last visited:" time gets set to the same. You can use Today's Posts instead. We don't have that button, but if you go to the url, you change:
http://forum.gsplayers.com/search.php?searchid=4699258
to
http://forum.gsplayers.com/search.php?do=getdaily
And Bob's your uncle.

You could also switch to Chrome. Chrome. Chrooooooooooooooooome.

Jonty
01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Today's Posts is under the Quick Links menu, but I can't see the Quick Links menu in Chrome.

When I use Today's Posts in IE9, I get, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

So, I use Firefox for the forums.

Back
02-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Today's Posts is under the Quick Links menu, but I can't see the Quick Links menu in Chrome.

When I use Today's Posts in IE9, I get, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

So, I use Firefox for the forums.

Same here. I love the Quick Links tab I can see in Firefox/Safari.

In Chrome I keep clicking Open Buddy List.

And I am the only one on it.

:(

Flooring1220
02-17-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm glad it was helpful. Thanks for sharing such a great post!
Posted stuff was abselutely superb and mind blowing for increasing visitors interest and curiosity.Discussion need to be made some sophisticated and easier for commenters to participate in the discussion?

4a6c1
02-24-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm having this issue. Windows update snuck in an IE9 upgrade. It's back to 8 now but I am unable to view New Posts or Today's Posts on this forum only. Deleting internet history did not fix it. My other forums are working fine. Anyone else have any luck (besides floorguy)?