PDA

View Full Version : Shot ingredients

Scott
08-13-2003, 07:51 PM
I'm looking for the ingredients for a shot called a "soul breaker." I know it has Ice 101 in it, but that's all I know. Anyone know?

Parkbandit
08-13-2003, 08:06 PM
You're too young to drink.

Grab a coke instead. :)

Scott
08-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
You're too young to drink.

Grab a coke instead. :)

Pepsi is better.

Artha
08-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Dr. Pepper is the king of sodas.

Scott
08-13-2003, 10:28 PM
Guess we don't have many drinkers here.....

Scott
08-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Nevermind I found it, for anyone that wants to try it.... here it is. Actually, I recommend you give it to someone, not try it yourself.

- 1/4 part(s) Firewater
- 1/4 part(s) Ice 101
- 1/4 part(s) Fire And Ice
- 1/2 shot(s) Tequila

Mix all ingredeints then stir gently. Add tabasco if desired. Hold your breath make your peace and drink.

Has nasty side effects.

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by Gemstone101]

Edaarin
08-13-2003, 10:33 PM
If you're looking for nasty side effects, mix Everclear with anything...

Scott
08-13-2003, 10:34 PM
Cement Mixers..... :drunk:

Solkern
08-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Blah want bad shit to happen...just make flamming doctor pepper..
Its Amaretto(thanks peam!)
layered on top of bacardi 151 (use a cherry) in a shot glass

Get a beer glass, fill it half way with beer, Light the shot on fire..drop the whole shot glass in the half full beer glass, then slam it....After 12 of these I woke up in wyoming heh

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by Solkern]

Scott
08-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Try a killer then.

151 Bacardi Rum
Vodka (100 Proof)
Tequila

Just split them up equally.

08-13-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Solkern
Its armireda (i think thats how its spelled)

Get a beer glass, fill it half way with beer, Light the shot on fire..drop the whole shot glass in the half full beer glass, then slam it....After 12 of these I woke up in wyoming heh

Lol, just so i can laugh harder, where are you from.

Solkern
08-13-2003, 11:41 PM
Colorado

peam
08-13-2003, 11:46 PM
Amaretto? :lol:

I need to catch up on my bartending, myself. I've a few things to mix for this weekend, but it'll probably end up being a beer bash.

Anyone here tried sake bombs?

Scott
08-13-2003, 11:48 PM
I don't know anything by that name, what's in it?

Solkern
08-13-2003, 11:49 PM
Yeah thats how ya spell it!
Peam ya the man!

Solkern
08-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Mellonball shooters are always fun..bloodymarries are great also.

peam
08-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Ingredients:
1 shot Sake
1 glass Beer

Mixing instructions:
It's real easy. Drop the shot of Sake into a glass of beer and the just SLAM IT !!!!!!!!!!

I'm usually not much for mixing stuff, but sometimes it can be fun. I love white russians, but Kahlula's expensive. I usually drink do shots.

Webtender B G0D

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by peam]

Scott
08-13-2003, 11:58 PM
Sounds boring.....

peam
08-14-2003, 12:06 AM
I didn't say they were exciting. I've heard they were super-good, and was just wondering if anyone had had them.

So.. PBLBYBBBBLBLLBLT!

Solkern
08-14-2003, 12:08 AM
I've heard but never had

Scott
08-14-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by peam
I didn't say they were exciting. I've heard they were super-good, and was just wondering if anyone had had them.

So.. PBLBYBBBBLBLLBLT!

I'm not a big fan of shots that taste good. Normally my goal is to give my friends really nasty shots (IE monkey farts), fun shots (Firecrackers), or shots that really mess you up (Killers). I expect them to do the same. If I want stuff that tastes good, I'll just drink beer. I will have to try this though, just because.

Solkern
08-14-2003, 12:15 AM
Blah just give everclear and tell'em its vodka ;)

Neildo
08-14-2003, 12:18 AM
Eww, god, cement mixers are fuggin nasty. But I recommend everyone to try it at least once just because it's so weird, lol. Mmm, curdle.

A four horseman is a shot that'll mess ya up pretty quickly. In a double shot glass, mix half a shot each of jagermeister, 151, rumplemintz, and goldschlager together.

- N

Solkern
08-14-2003, 12:19 AM
I've had a four horseman before, straight nasty

Scott
08-14-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Neildo
Eww, god, cement mixers are fuggin nasty. But I recommend everyone to try it at least once just because it's so weird, lol. Mmm, curdle.
- N

It's the first thing I give someone on their 21st birthday. Will probably be their last one too.......

peam
08-14-2003, 12:47 AM
Is the cement mixer you guys are talking about the one that involved lime juice and bailey's irish cream?

I've never had one, myself.

Scott
08-14-2003, 12:49 AM
Yes, the one that curddles and you can almost chew it..... It's a must to try at least once.

CrystalTears
08-14-2003, 12:56 AM
Ewwwww. And I'm still trying to get over someone saying to do a shot of sake in beer. Ugh!

Solkern
08-14-2003, 01:35 AM
Sintik thats just cruel man

AnticorRifling
08-18-2003, 09:40 AM
Alright I'm looking for ingredients for a mixed drink I figured I'd try here. It's called dirty bong water. I had them once and liked em. It's blue, sweet, and messes you up. Just expensive to drink kind of like a sweet long island. Anyone have any ideas?

Ohh if you really want to do shots proper get a whistler to fill you with random hard liquer at the A club on Independace down in TJ. Your head hurts two days later.

AnticorRifling
08-18-2003, 09:44 AM
And I found it:

1 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
1 oz Blue Curacao
1 oz Amaretto
1 oz Spiced rum
1 oz Sour mix

You can make a shot of this too

1 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
1 oz Malibu rum
1 splash Sour mix
1 splash Pineapple juice
1/2 oz Blue Curacao

I loved those things, I think I'll be stopping at the package store after work.

Ohh yeah webtender.com rocks!

longshot
08-18-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by peam
Ingredients:
1 shot Sake
1 glass Beer

Mixing instructions:
It's real easy. Drop the shot of Sake into a glass of beer and the just SLAM IT !!!!!!!!!!

I'm usually not much for mixing stuff, but sometimes it can be fun. I love white russians, but Kahlula's expensive. I usually drink do shots.

Webtender B G0D

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by peam]

It's called a sake bomb. Actually, I've never done one in Japan. I've done several in the states.

If you really want to get creative, you can place chopsticks across the mouth of the beer glass, and then place the shot on top of the chopsticks. A couple of bangs on the table drops the shot into the beer.

Sake has an incredible sleeper effect. You think you are fine, and when you go stand up, it's like someone stole your spine.

Good stuff!

SpunGirl
08-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Yay! Yes, to all of you who don't know, sake _()*@#)$(* rules. And longshot, the most fun way to do it is to have everyone sitting there bang their hands on the table at once to drop the shot glasses, but only after counting to three in Japanese (no idea how to spell these, but it sounds like, "Each, knee, san").

Cement mixers are nasty, that's like a punishment shot. What's fun are mind erasers - from bottom to top, a mind eraser is bailey's, kahluah, vodka and jager layered in a glass with ice. You stick a straw in it and suck it down as fast as you can from the bottom up.

And, of course, there's always the pleasure of tequila.. ::glances at her picture::

-K, sounding like a lush

Drew2
08-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Kinda sad.. I'm 18 and I've never had a drink. I know kids 5 years younger than me that have been wasted before. Hmm... I'm not cool, I guess.

Parkbandit
08-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Yes, the one that curddles and you can almost chew it..... It's a must to try at least once.

I don't remember the lime juice in it.. but if it's the same drink I remember.. we called it a Brain Hemorrhage. The Balley's would curddle up and look like brain.. and we would drop grenadine in it for the blood.

Cool to look at, but very strange going down.

Parkbandit
08-18-2003, 03:03 PM
And I haven't seen anyone mention grain alcohol yet... now THAT was a prime ingredient in many of our drinks. Basically, it's pure alcohol... so add it to anything and you won't get any taste.

We used to cut a small hole in a watermellon and pour in a liter of it.

Talk about fubar.

Scott
08-18-2003, 03:30 PM

Originally posted by Gemstone101

I don't remember the lime juice in it.. but if it's the same drink I remember.. we called it a Brain Hemorrhage. The Balley's would curddle up and look like brain.. and we would drop grenadine in it for the blood.

Cool to look at, but very strange going down.

No not the same thing. A brain hermorrhage doesn't have lemon juice, it's a serperate drink. A brain hemorrhage isn't NEAR as bad. It's made with Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Bailey's, and the grenidine. Some people make it with like peppermint Schnapps or something like that..... I've never made it that way so I have no idea.

A cement mixer is about 2/3 bailey's, 1/3 lemon juice. You can take the bailey's in your mouth first, and then take the lemon juice shot, (or you can mix them in the same shot and then take it quick.) You don't swallow it right away, you leave it in your mouth so they mix, then it curddles. Then you swallow/chew it. It's a punishment drink, a must for someone who turned 21 and are taking their 21 shots.

peam
08-18-2003, 04:13 PM
Tequila's the schnit.

Lord Deprav
08-18-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Solkern
Its Amaretto(thanks peam!)

The best mixed drink I have ever had. Always hits the spot when I am up for a long evening.

Deprav

Skirmisher
08-18-2003, 05:54 PM
And I haven't seen anyone mention grain alcohol yet... now THAT was a prime ingredient in many of our drinks. Basically, it's pure alcohol... so add it to anything and you won't get any taste.

We used to cut a small hole in a watermellon and pour in a liter of it.

Talk about fubar.

Yah...never saw my cousin anywhere near as blitzed as when he lost several different rounds of drinking games using grain alcohol after the JD ran out.

I mean just not even close...the babbbling...still on audio tape heh heh...in case he ever really makes something of himself I got the leverage. :lol:

I don't drink much myself, but when I do I like things like Mikes Lemonade or something. Not a very hard drinker am I .:(

AnticorRifling
08-18-2003, 07:27 PM
Everclear + sliced fruit = Jungle Juice = great times!

Ben
08-18-2003, 08:05 PM
My 21st Birthday (Which I do not remember much of)

Blood of Satan
Ingredients:
* 1 part Jagermeister
* 1 part Goldschlager
* 1 part Irish whiskey (Jamson's )
* 1 part Jack Daniels
Serve in: Shot glass
Mixing instructions: Layer all 4 ingredients in shot glass. In this order Jagermeister, Goldschlager, Jameson's and Jack Daniels. Very strong shot. Hits like an atomic blast.

SpunGirl
08-18-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Kinda sad.. I'm 18 and I've never had a drink. I know kids 5 years younger than me that have been wasted before. Hmm... I'm not cool, I guess.

Don't worry about it, Tay. I didn't drink until I was in college, so, like, five months after I turned 18.

On my 21st birthday I don't even remember what I drank, but I DO remember throwing up on my then-boyfriend's now-husband's feet. I guess that was the clue he REALLY loved me;)

-K

AnticorRifling
08-18-2003, 10:53 PM
I didn't start drinking until my 21st birthday. I got trashed for my 21st and I remember ending the night on shots of crown and 151.

Ben
08-20-2003, 04:34 AM
Instead of a Sake bomb, Use Jagermeister instead of Sake... Nazi car bombs.

SpunGirl
08-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Jager. Is. Fucking. Nasty.

-K