PDA

View Full Version : The official list - top 10 snerts all time

Pages : [1] 2

GSTamral
08-14-2003, 01:31 PM
Just for kicks, I'm going to list my top 10 most annoying/upsetting/snert in the history of the game. I'd like to see what other people think as well. (if possible, base it entirely on your interactions within the confines of the game alone, so don't list people you never saw/heard in game, but only read about on the boards)

1) Zaje
2) Tsalin (the original)
3) Haashek
4) Beautifulgreen
5) Jamousii
6) Titaniia
7) Silleck/Solkern
8) Warclaidhm
9) Scintillion
10) Metabocolous

Drew2
08-14-2003, 01:35 PM
::Walks away crying because he didn't make the cut::

Scott
08-14-2003, 01:43 PM
1. Vif
2. Tsin
3. Drizzsdt
4. Mhetzul
5. Ganryu/Izbin/Kesir
6. Seanathon
7. Zarvon
8. Klaive
9. Haashek
10. Celtic

Damn 10 is easy, maybe it should be top 50.

Reyek
08-14-2003, 02:26 PM
top 50 eh? Tayre has to be somewhere on there....

Parkbandit
08-14-2003, 02:27 PM
You think Zaje was THE most annoying of all time?

And that Jamousii... the original?

I don't have a top 10... but here's some on my list off the top of my head.

Warclaidhm
Haashek
Vif
Skizzle
Edward
Quaavy
Doozle
Philosian
Zhagen (2nd one)
Dissipate (2nd one) (I think I have his name right... not sure... one of the more famous sold characters)

Scott
08-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Reyek
top 50 eh? Tayre has to be somewhere on there....

Nope. He wouldn't be in my top 50.

GSTamral
08-14-2003, 02:37 PM
the original Jamousii yes, the one who went from town to town stealing from the public mana pool, the one who ran around town to town with his enchanting team mouthing off haashek like threats to others.

And yes, Zaje was perhaps the most annoying, if only for the fact that at the time, with lack of a warn verb, he would just report anyone in sight who interrupted his ways, which, if actually played out, might have actually been interesting.

I never really thought edward to be a snert, he kept to himself without attempting to annoy others. Most of his whining was restricted to AOL boards.

CrystalTears
08-14-2003, 02:42 PM
I don't have enough. I tend to distance myself from morons so I only remember the ones that really pissed me off.

Augie
Celtar/Andaras
Heidi
Klaive
Vif

Soulpieced
08-14-2003, 02:57 PM
Tamral, I can't believe you didn't list Ravon.

Artha
08-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Decayed needs to be up there somewhere...he was around a few years ago. Biggest idiot ever.

Bastard
08-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Its been too long for me to remember 10.

But the two that always irritated me the most were Coiner and Andromatis.

Soulpieced
08-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Can't forget Bigripper and Owynbeleforte.

GSTamral
08-14-2003, 03:44 PM
trust me soulpieced, there are a whole lot of people who came close, but just got left off the list, such as

1) the original Dartaghan/Panashe
2) Klaive
3) Adromatis/Burzmalli
4) Culaine (dear god he was bad, he almost made my top 10 even though I only knew him a few months)
5) Neimanz (captain of the 30+ bodies at every merchant)
6) Rozak (its bad enough he sells so much for cash, and even worse that he does so using many scams, including the one that caused Tenser to leave)
7) Coiner/Grabbs
8) Drakne (he left well before it even hit the web, but those who knew who he was...)
9) Kristifer (haashek's son was well on his way to outdoing dad when he too realized that he was a pencildick wonder and nobody liked him)
10) dresdena/connactach ( any pair that would go around and falsely accuse other people of rape need psychiatric counseling)

Solkern
08-14-2003, 03:47 PM
Lets see
1. Klavie
2. Seanathon
3. Adyria
4. Rorac
5. Mistros
6. Lyonis
7. Vif
8. Augie
9. Belenai
10. Lynxx

Oh yeah, Dont forget excalibreak...he was bad
Had to change my list real quick

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by Solkern]

Betheny
08-14-2003, 03:54 PM
I don't know if I can prioritize the snerts. Snert is a snert.. there is no specific degree of snertism that makes one more worthy of a list than another.

Nothing, however, pisses me off more than when one uses a roleplaying excuse to ruin someone's day. Say, you're hanging out. Maybe you go to a shrine to do some RP prayer. And some dickhead walks in and interrupts, and starts crap.

Now imagine this happens every day for over a week. The guy's not doing anything OOC or really anything too severe, but hot damn, you want to hand him a steaming hot cup of dog crap and tell him it's hot chocolate.

Props to Calean, for doing this to me.

StrayRogue
08-14-2003, 04:14 PM
*Rubs Maimara*

I don't feel that Titaniia or Meta should be on your original list, Tamral, but I can see how they could be concieved as Snerts in todays or even back them, game environment. For example, I am pretty sure Bleeds would be locked out immediately if he played the way he used too. A bit sad really. The GMs pretty much chased out Meta as well, simply for playing the character he'd always played *shrug*.

I respected Burz for getting to so high a level in such an uncompromising way, without spells, and as a two hander. Sure, he liked to kill merchants, but atleast he had "character".

StrayRogue
08-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Oh, as for my fave snerts, I don't have any. The people who piss me off are just idiots. People who go OOC constantly, or abuse their power. Dorckwizard and his whore, for example.

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 04:15 PM
I can't possibly list 10, but my biggest concern is the idiots like Heidi and possibly Augie who think that because they're Halflings they have to be obnoxious, energetic, and immature. In Heidi's case.. stupid, too.

GSTamral
08-14-2003, 04:37 PM
stray, on the genie boards, meta was much the same as haashek, often reducing himself to some extreme flames at staff, especially giacomo, who created the guild, and did as much as could be done for warriors under the mechanics moron, ophion. He actually did have a point, as at the time, warriors were extremely underpowered at older levels, but he went about it the haashek way, and as a result, often took his anger out on random people at the time. This would qualify him quite well onto the list.

Titaniia has the distinct honor of being kicked out of half the houses in the landing for her horrible subterfuge, terrible storytelling, and utterly preconceived notions and political knownothingness. She is also the only member of the gryphons ever to be given the ultimatum to leave or be challenged to the death by many of its members. Trust me, it takes a LOT to get that far on the nerves of the gryphons.

as for bleeds, its possible he might have been locked out for his old tactics, but he was consistent. Titaniia would display one stance when no GM run bodies were around, and a completely different, ass-kissing one whenever the high potentate or whoever set foot on the porch.

As for the no spells route, Burz is not the first, nor the trendsetter. Hexxon would take that honor, and he did it long before redux ever existed. There are many others, myself included, who don't get spells from others. I myself have chosen the route that I buy the permanent use of the spell if I want it that bad, as opposed to beg for it, ala haashek, and and even then, what spells I do have are a mere token addition, which is not necessary for hunting success.

StrayRogue
08-14-2003, 04:41 PM
Oh of course, about Burz. As for Meta, I take it as policy never to bring the boards into the game. I know many of you do, but its not something I like to. I prefer the people with names other than their GS characters for that very reason. There has only been a few instances when I have taken OOG things into the game (where all I do is simply avoid or thieve from said characters). Beyond that, I don't care. I don't even read the official boards beyond Rogue, Marketplace, and the odd Quest even anymore.

Soulpieced
08-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Dorckwizard and his whore, for example.

Darckwizard has been used and sold by more people than I have fingers and does.

Sumone
08-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
...there is no specific degree of snertism...

Snertisum, interesting.

StrayRogue
08-14-2003, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the info there SP.

Parkbandit
08-14-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Dorckwizard and his whore, for example.

Darckwizard has been used and sold by more people than I have fingers and does.

How many does do you have anyways?:spin:

As far as Edward goes.. no he was a jackass. I remember his spell of choice was firestorm and he would use it whenever and where ever he felt like it and tough crap if you walked in while the cloud was raining.

Soulpieced
08-14-2003, 05:19 PM
Toes, toes.

Jack
08-14-2003, 05:30 PM
Titaniia is no longer the only person to be forcibly removed from the Gryphons for their behavior. Cemb can now be added to that list as I understand it.

Betheny
08-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Poor Cemb.

Let's kill Kai in his memory.

Death to Kai!

Crazed Sylvan
08-14-2003, 05:35 PM
Well, Cemb was killing Vornavian soldiers in Wehnimer's and was a complete ass toward Malwind... kind of deserved it.

Betheny
08-14-2003, 05:35 PM
He tried to kill Kai, too, or something.

Didn't he also go on a rampage when he was tossed, trying to deed people or something?

SpunGirl
08-14-2003, 06:39 PM
1. Amalfya (for her hideous shit she sells)
2. Gracy, Nakkitta, Anjolia, Sahbine (see thread)
3. Vif (for her constant OOCness and lewd remarks that even manage to offend ME)
4. Augie (having a "tart cutter" as a weapon pretty much does it)
5. Perigourd (because he pretends to RP while whispering things to me like "too bad you'll never be a high enough level to do anything to me.")

That's all I can think of. Kind of nice, actually.

I saw that someone put Rorac on there. Did he get sold, maybe a year or so ago? He used to be pretty cool as I remember, but he moved to Landing and acts differently now.

-K

Snapp
08-14-2003, 06:48 PM
1) Mhzentul
2) Nakiro
3) Thoranios
4) Vif
5) Syberus
6) Seanathon
7) Ganryu
8) Rorac
9) Foxs/Scarletfalcon

There's more, but I'll stop there ;)

Betheny
08-14-2003, 06:50 PM
Perigourd's mostly okay.

When I was doing an RP thing... something was going on in Illstim, I was made aware of it through an IM, but I was in solhaven. Guess who approached me in Solhaven and started trying to roleplay -- while the people were STILL IN TA'ILLSTIM.

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Please spell Ta'Illistim correctly. And make an actual point, because that made no sense.

Trinitis
08-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
3. Vif (for her constant OOCness and lewd remarks that even manage to offend ME)
5. Perigourd (because he pretends to RP while whispering things to me like "too bad you'll never be a high enough level to do anything to me.")

I saw that someone put Rorac on there. Did he get sold, maybe a year or so ago? He used to be pretty cool as I remember, but he moved to Landing and acts differently now.

-K

You should have made an remark along the lines of

"No, but Adredrin sure turned you to goo."

::cackles::

-Adredrin

SpunGirl
08-14-2003, 07:03 PM
What has infuriated me about Perigourd in the past is that he *thinks* he's like the world's authority on RPing and he doesn't bother to listen to other people when they tell him he's being a pud.

A perfect example would be him posting "defense plans" and "battle plans" on the Northern Fury message board. As he states, the point of these plans is to inform anyone in the Fury that needs to know what they're supposed to be doing. Essentially, he wants people to take information from a message board and use it to their character's benefit in-game. I don't have a PROBLEM with this, the problem occured when I and someone else posted a reply about how you shouldn't leave sensitive plans lying around where the enemy can see them (the enemy being DA people in Ta'Vaalor, et cetera).

He immediately starting whining like a little girl about how it's "not fair" that OTHER people take the plans and use them IG, but it's OK for members of the Fury.

The other bit was the time he and my character were trading verbal snipes back and forth, which was going well, and then he whispered "too bad you'll never be a high enough level to do anything to me." Huh. Okay, you effing loser.

Anyway, that's my beef.

-K

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by SpunGirl]

Betheny
08-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Candor [subdued]: "Im Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccck"
You [subdued]: "I thought I smelled jerky."
Candor [subdued]: "All Hail Candor, King of The Landing!!!"

SpunGirl
08-14-2003, 07:11 PM
Candor is actually pretty funny. I like his "stealing game" he does. And he takes his licks and doesn't whine about it, even though people are constantly killing him.

-K

SpunGirl
08-14-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin

-K

You should have made an remark along the lines of

"No, but Adredrin sure turned you to goo."

::cackles::

-Adredrin

That's another one. He killed someone TWICE, using the roleplaying excuse that "he kidnapped my friend and hurt her, now I'm going to bust him up." The person he killed twice was like, level 11 at the time and had no chance of touching him. So the CHARACTER'S IG big brother Adredrin (different player) came in and yes, turned him to goo. And Perigourd goes, "You can't bring in someone else on this conflict, blah blah." Excuse me...?

-K

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by SpunGirl]

08-14-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by GSTamral
Just for kicks, I'm going to list my top 10 most annoying/upsetting/snert in the history of the game. I'd like to see what other people think as well. (if possible, base it entirely on your interactions within the confines of the game alone, so don't list people you never saw/heard in game, but only read about on the boards)

1) Zaje
2) Tsalin (the original)
3) Haashek
4) Beautifulgreen
5) Jamousii
6) Titaniia
7) Silleck/Solkern
8) Warclaidhm
9) Scintillion
10) Metabocolous

Well i agree with the first nine i have to ask about meta.

Edaarin
08-14-2003, 07:29 PM
I knew Dresdena for awhile when she first started out. I remember giving her a mithril handaxe when she hit 3 trainings. She started hanging out with Gwalmachei though after I left for like a year, and when I came back she was engaged to Gwalmachei's 'son' Meguas. Lost track of them after that.

I think I saw Jastio in EN the other week. Anyone had any problems thus far?

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Edaarin tops my list for snerts.

08-14-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by GSTamral
stray, on the genie boards, meta was much the same as haashek, often reducing himself to some extreme flames at staff, especially giacomo, who created the guild, and did as much as could be done for warriors under the mechanics moron, ophion. He actually did have a point, as at the time, warriors were extremely underpowered at older levels, but he went about it the haashek way, and as a result, often took his anger out on random people at the time. This would qualify him quite well onto the list.

Titaniia has the distinct honor of being kicked out of half the houses in the landing for her horrible subterfuge, terrible storytelling, and utterly preconceived notions and political knownothingness. She is also the only member of the gryphons ever to be given the ultimatum to leave or be challenged to the death by many of its members. Trust me, it takes a LOT to get that far on the nerves of the gryphons.

as for bleeds, its possible he might have been locked out for his old tactics, but he was consistent. Titaniia would display one stance when no GM run bodies were around, and a completely different, ass-kissing one whenever the high potentate or whoever set foot on the porch.

As for the no spells route, Burz is not the first, nor the trendsetter. Hexxon would take that honor, and he did it long before redux ever existed. There are many others, myself included, who don't get spells from others. I myself have chosen the route that I buy the permanent use of the spell if I want it that bad, as opposed to beg for it, ala haashek, and and even then, what spells I do have are a mere token addition, which is not necessary for hunting success.

To compare Meta to Haashek is ridiculas. He thump you too many times Tamral? Seriously there was a vast difference in the way they both conducted themselves, the most notable being intelligence. Also, a major difference was that unlike now, it was impossible to hunt a warrior.

Jack
08-14-2003, 07:32 PM
Cemb single handedly destroyed the reputation of the Gryphons. He is played by a man who is exteremely unstable mentally. He expected everyone to approve of everything he did, and can't seem to understand why they don't.

He did kill Kai's avatar at Kai's Shrine while someone else was trying to do their Voln step. He hid, and ambushed him from hiding. Very Knightly of him.... He killed members durring meetings, and threw a holy fit at Mikos when the second beta test of the forge began. He claimed it was unfair that he would lose his old forging ranks, and that everyone should boycott forging.

He's been a constant source of disruption at meetings, smirking, and belittling anyone who refused to blindly agree with whatever he said. He murdered Holswort in what he called an honorable duel. He stayed in defensive, ate herbs the whole time, and swung a corasaine weapon that flaired sometimes even if it didn't hit. It took him about half an hour, but he finally won that one. Another great example of knightly conduct.

He killed the Vornavian and Hendoran blademasters in another blatant example of mechanics abuse. As long as you swung at a Jantalarian in the room first, you could swing at them and not have them fight back. He got experience from them, so kept it up. He made up his story about how they were here to take over the Landing, and when that was proven incorrect, he threw a childish fit at Baron Malwind.

When he was finally voted out of the Gryphons, by a wide margin, he pulled out a bronze square, and feras mattock, and tried to kill everyone there. A few days later, he came to Hearthstone and killed a few Gryphons, stating that they were enemies of the landing, and if they did not leave His Lands, he would kill them over and over until they no longer existed.

Cemb deserved what he got, and should be number one on the list of all time snerts.

[Edited on 8-14-2003 by Jack]

Betheny
08-14-2003, 07:37 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I still hold the Gryphons in the highest respect, if only because of Kinshack.

AnticorRifling
08-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Augie for reasons already stated
Vif for reasons already stated
Warspecialedhm
Sodrotordos not so much anymore as I haven't bumped into him in two months but I know hes around somewhere hunting is his life it seems
Jastio because he was just an idiot
A few old ass healers that think because they are old and haven't moved from a healing spot in years they are right I think Mhezthul is one but I can't recall at the moment been gone a month so it's blurry

That's all that stands out for me.

theotherjohn
08-14-2003, 07:49 PM
Lissa is my number 1 thru 10

Betheny
08-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Sodrotordos is sold, and currently, he giggles a lot and says things like 'hey girlie' and 'yew'.

Edaarin
08-14-2003, 08:15 PM
Cemb did take a lot of crap during the Jant invasion (and a lot of it is well deserved, after having witnessed his insane attack at HS Courtyard), but there were a lot of things during that invasion that annoyed me more than Cemb. One was seeing people roll up level 1 human jantalarians to beg for gear when the NPCs showed up, and then seeing those same characters walking around searching kills and picking up loot when the Jants stopped attacking people who didn't attack them first (Laccon, Phelony, Damaster, Dimbat, I can't remember them all but those are a few).

I got a kick out of watching people try slamming and then get their ass handed to them. I saw Envim try to tackle a Jant man-at-arms, he missed, and then logged out. He did this for like 2 straight minutes, till I reported it, and then watched an enraged marchlord take his head off and then salute me. It was great because after that they rifled through his gear and swiped one of his weapons.

Kurili
08-14-2003, 08:20 PM
OK, am I alone in thinking the resident whore is going JUST a little far now?

You hear the subdued thoughts of Lisu echo in your mind:
"Hello all. As is my standard policy, if a client refuses payment or had no intention to pay, I simply make full documentation of the event available to the public. Thus, if you would like to see Huka's deviant turn-ons, think to me to recieve the location of the full documentation."

Sheeesh

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 08:26 PM
Click at your own risk.

www.angelfire.com/games/lod/gs3/huka.html

Soulpieced
08-14-2003, 08:27 PM
(Huka covers himself with his hands, embarassed)

Nuff said

08-14-2003, 09:00 PM
The sad part is is that I doubt he was RPing as Huka at the time.. Gah..

- Arkans

Betheny
08-14-2003, 09:05 PM
God damn it, it's gone, someone removed it.

Tell me one of you saved it. Please. I need to laugh.

Hips
08-14-2003, 09:18 PM

Nope, Rorac is the same Rorac as he's always been. He just left the lands for about a year or so, then came back recently.

Betheny
08-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Rorac has a short memory, or something. I saved his ass from Reecee a couple of times, and he thanks me by telling me I'm dead for telling him he's stupid to keep a shield he stole from someone.

Hips
08-14-2003, 09:22 PM
*eyeroll* I'm not surprised. Him and his arrogant attitude get -REALLY- annoying after a while.

Oh, and as a side note- I find it funny that all 3 of Michiko's IG uncles have been mentioned here. :lol:

[Edited on 8-15-2003 by GS3 Michiko]

Snapp
08-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Sorry Michi, can't stand Syberus.

Hips
08-14-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
Sorry Michi, can't stand Syberus.

That's okay, he's my least-favorite uncle. :P

Betheny
08-14-2003, 09:40 PM
C'mon! Log! We want a log!

Scott
08-14-2003, 09:44 PM
C'mon! Log! We want a log!

Why do you want to see a log of 2 people having cybersex?

Betheny
08-14-2003, 09:45 PM
Because I want someone to prove that Lisu's actually a whore.

Scott
08-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Because I want someone to prove that Lisu's actually a whore.

If someone hasn't figured out Lisu is a whore, then that someone is too young and stupid to see a log of that.

[Edited on 8-15-2003 by Gemstone101]

Snapp
08-14-2003, 09:54 PM
Its gross, you don't want to see it. But feel free to make fun of Haku!

Betheny
08-14-2003, 09:55 PM
I want to see him bitch slap her and throw her out.

GS4Gurl
08-14-2003, 10:17 PM
I want to see him bitch slap her and throw her out.

Haha me too!

Drew2
08-14-2003, 10:18 PM
Vif knowingly says, "I'll be supersnert"

She elected herself.

godShell
08-15-2003, 02:24 AM
Quinstol is the biggest snert I've run into, he really pisses me off. This guy just doesn't stop, he keeps going and going. Then you want to punch his face inside out and stomp his guts out. Man, Quinstol that bastard.

Rowi
08-15-2003, 03:30 AM
why did Scint make that list? I thought he was an ass but not a snert.

StrayRogue
08-15-2003, 08:25 AM
Dorckwizard and his whore. Tsin for trying to push his crap down everyone's throats. Anyone at the faire in a merchant when he was behind you in line will know all about this.

Amalfa is actually alot of fun. She tries atleast. As does Peri.

Terrorize
08-15-2003, 09:35 AM
My list is this:

1. Klaive- lets face it its Klaive.
2. Lisu- Acts just like Klaive, must be him?
3. Vif- Yeah her.
4. Sorvey/Aygor- This guy is such an annoyance.
5. Camri- One of the bitchiest women, apparently she doesn't like it when you turn her down.
6. Bobmuhthol- It's a brain gone to waste.
7. Anghosina- Watch out, she says you raped her if you say hi.
8. Thoranios- Obvious he was bought on Ebay.
9. Drizzsdt- yeah him.
10. Waldo2- Where are the name police nowdays?

peam
08-15-2003, 11:12 AM
I don't think Waldo2 deserves to be called a snert just because of a slipup in his name. The guy's ancient, and from what I can tell, one of the few ancient people who don't feel the need to make it known every two and a half seconds that they've been around as long as they have.

I could sit around and list names of people I don't like, but instead I'll go the easy route. My snert award goes to a majority of the people who are regulars around the Hearthstone steps/courtyard. These people love to pretend to be elite, but when someone tracks shit on their carpet, they lose all composure.

Parkbandit
08-15-2003, 11:32 AM
I agree.. a bad name does not a snert make. Judge them for how they act.

Scott
08-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I agree.. a bad name does not a snert make.

Yoda?

Parkbandit
08-15-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

Yoda?

You know nothing of Yoda.

He would never say "I agree". It would be "Agree I do."

God. So stupid you are. Kill you I should.

Bobmuhthol
08-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Waldo2 has been around forever, when the naming policy was (surprisingly) less strict than it is now. Waldo had gone demonic, and Waldo2 took his place. I've seen him less than 5 times in over two years, though :(

Drew2
08-15-2003, 05:08 PM

Yoda?

You know nothing of Yoda.

He would never say "I agree". It would be "Agree I do."

God. So stupid you are. Kill you I should.

Betheny
08-15-2003, 05:37 PM
I nominate for snertdom: Anyone who thinks I'm an empath. Especially when I'm meditating, and my title happens to be Inquisitor.

I wish I could kill them all. There's nothing more offensive to me than assuming my character's a useless waste of space.

Soulpieced
08-15-2003, 05:39 PM
Someone set up us the Yoda. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Bobmuhthol
08-15-2003, 05:40 PM
People constantly think Bobmuhthol is a Rogue. There's nothing more offensive than assuming my character is a whoremonger.

Betheny
08-15-2003, 05:42 PM
Yeah, and come to find out it was my roommate. It's how she checks to make sure I'm alive -- piss me off in Gemstone so I yell.

bleh.

Drew2
08-15-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
Someone set up us the Yoda. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Bobmuhthol
08-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Captain: What happen?
Mechanic: Someone set up us the bomb
Operator: We get signal
Captain: What!
Operator: Main screen turn on.

Captain: It's you!!
Cats: How are you gentlemen!!
Cats: All your base are belong to us
Cats: You are on the way to destruction

Captain: What you say?
Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time
Cats: Ha ha ha ....
Operator: Captain!!

Captain: Take off every 'ZIG'!!
Captain: Move 'ZIG'.
Captain: For great justice.

Drew2
08-15-2003, 05:47 PM
OMG I think my IQ just dropped.

Artha
08-15-2003, 05:49 PM
All Your Base Are Belong To Us (http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/index.shtml).

Gokkem
08-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Bob's been smoking that stuff again........

Adhara
08-15-2003, 11:03 PM
Bah where did Lisu's log go?

08-15-2003, 11:12 PM
My list:
1. Vif
2. Talenia
3. Drizzsdt
4. Heidi
5. Gracy
6. Eton (For those of you who remember him...)
7. Zarvon
8. Klaive
9. Ganryu/Kesir/Vedric/Dintal/Armaros/Querceus/Izbin/god knows who else
10. Evoz

Neildo
08-15-2003, 11:37 PM
I don't see Vesuviuz on anyones list.

- N

Apollyon
08-16-2003, 01:07 AM
Out of curiousity, besides what he's said on the PC... Why is Ganryu on people's lists? In-game he wasn't that much of a pain... Granted, he did majorly abuse a bug... However, it really didn't affect anyone else. As far as his claiming knighthood, I honestly doubt he ever was serious about it... Seems he just liked to cause trouble.

Scott
08-16-2003, 01:09 AM
Are you kidding me? The guy use to log out to avoid death constantly because he was such a bitch. He ambushed people and if he failed, he logged. He warned/reported when he attacked you and failed and you killed him. He use to MA to kill you. He would use his wizard who wasn't his to ewave and call wind, so he could kill people...... there's a lot more then that too.

Red Devil
08-16-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Snapp
1) Mhzentul
2) Nakiro
3) Thoranios
4) Vif
5) Syberus
6) Seanathon
7) Ganryu
8) Rorac
9) Foxs/Scarletfalcon

There's more, but I'll stop there ;)

9) Foxs/Scarletfalcon

HEY THATS THE NAME!, i remember Foxs kept poaching me on my like levl 6 rogue, i threatened her and she got scarletfalcon and boiled me in rats rofl

Betheny
08-16-2003, 02:51 AM
I've got no problem with Ganryu. I have a huge problem with Izbin. Check the Izbin thread in the Duels folder. I just don't feel like telling the story again.

08-16-2003, 09:46 AM
As we all know, there are cool snerts and heinous snerts. Some snerts make GS fun by being people we can dislike and insult, but not people who truly detract from our enjoyment of GemStone III.

I play Klaive, the King of the Cool Snerts.

This is the cool snert list:

1. Klaive
2. Bobmuhthol
3. Warclaidhm
4. Sintik
5. Violenttmoon
6. Morrn
7. Scong
8. Vivianna/Mythala
9. Racinghearts
10. Stongarn

The above people annoy most of the lands, but most, if they really think about it, wouldn't want to see them gone. Go demonic? Maybe. But life without them would be less exciting. Some people on that list are my friends and family, others, I clash with.

Then... there are the Heinous Snerts.

1. Dargius
2. Lisu
3. Morelean
4. Hashum
5. Drizzsdt
6. Kadesha
7. Mhzentul
8. Jaehood
9. Rorac
10. Augie

These people are a detriment to the enjoyment of it. Some of them, like Dargius, are outright malicious. Others, like Augie and Kadesha, have no idea that they make others so upset. They are just being themselves and unfortunately, they don't "get" it.

Those are the people most I've encountered would agree should be locked out. Kadesha's public opinion is torn. She has old old friends and has been here forever, so she gets lots of positive feedback. However, talk to most of those who know her in private and you will quickly be told that she doesn't know how to treat others properly.

Augie just wants to be loved and adored and cute. Unfortunately, the way she chose to go about this was to become spot wielded to certain individuals, befriend the high level folks and treat those younger than her like crap. That's not a way to win friends and influence people.

I won't rag on Morelean for various reasons...but it's safe to say that he doesn't understand why some people dislike him, even after it's explained to him in very basic terms. I have been trying to get on good terms with him for a long time. And it's just not happening. He can't seem to see things from any angle other than the one he is currently occupying.

Hashum's 14 IRL. He'll grow out of it I hope.

The rest don't really need explaining. You know who they are. You know why I listed them. The End.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 10:04 AM
Nah, you can get rid of everyone on both those lists and no one will really shed a tear. Maybe of happiness. :P

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
As we all know, there are cool snerts and heinous snerts. Some snerts make GS fun by being people we can dislike and insult, but not people who truly detract from our enjoyment of GemStone III.

I play Klaive, the King of the Cool Snerts.

This is the cool snert list:

1. Klaive
2. Bobmuhthol
3. Warclaidhm
4. Sintik
5. Violenttmoon
6. Morrn
7. Scong
8. Vivianna/Mythala
9. Racinghearts
10. Stongarn

The above people annoy most of the lands, but most, if they really think about it, wouldn't want to see them gone. Go demonic? Maybe. But life without them would be less exciting. Some people on that list are my friends and family, others, I clash with.

Then... there are the Heinous Snerts.

1. Dargius
2. Lisu
3. Morelean
4. Hashum
5. Drizzsdt
6. Kadesha
7. Mhzentul
8. Jaehood
9. Rorac
10. Augie

These people are a detriment to the enjoyment of it. Some of them, like Dargius, are outright malicious. Others, like Augie and Kadesha, have no idea that they make others so upset. They are just being themselves and unfortunately, they don't "get" it.

Those are the people most I've encountered would agree should be locked out. Kadesha's public opinion is torn. She has old old friends and has been here forever, so she gets lots of positive feedback. However, talk to most of those who know her in private and you will quickly be told that she doesn't know how to treat others properly.

Augie just wants to be loved and adored and cute. Unfortunately, the way she chose to go about this was to become spot wielded to certain individuals, befriend the high level folks and treat those younger than her like crap. That's not a way to win friends and influence people.

I won't rag on Morelean for various reasons...but it's safe to say that he doesn't understand why some people dislike him, even after it's explained to him in very basic terms. I have been trying to get on good terms with him for a long time. And it's just not happening. He can't seem to see things from any angle other than the one he is currently occupying.

Hashum's 14 IRL. He'll grow out of it I hope.

The rest don't really need explaining. You know who they are. You know why I listed them. The End.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Violenttmoon and Hashum are the same person.

Camri
08-16-2003, 11:31 AM
<Violenttmoon and Hashum are the same person.>

Hardly...

--Camri

[Edited on 8-16-2003 by Camri]

Scott
08-16-2003, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I finally made a list! Thank's Klaive!

<<<Violenttmoon and Hashum are the same person.>>>>

Learn what you are talking about before you post stupid things like that. They don't even share accounts, let alone are they the same person....

[Edited on 8-16-2003 by Gemstone101]

HarmNone
08-16-2003, 01:15 PM
**Some snerts make GS fun by being people we can dislike and insult**

Fun? This brings you enjoyment? Are you so bereft that your only joy lies in cruelty?

I am sorry, but I do not understand.

Betheny
08-16-2003, 01:38 PM
Here's my question: Of all of these people you've got listed, how many of them have you tried to correct? If they're OOC -- have you tried to explain to them why that's inappropriate... etc, etc.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Its my experience that trying to set right OOC retards generally leads to more trouble. They usually think that what they are doing is okay, or that they are well within their rights to do so. This is not the rule, of course. But many people, I find, even when politely correcting them in a whisper tend to get offensive.

Oh, and Klaive, I think the fact that you are proud to be a snert easily identifies you as some attention seeking 14 year old prick.
[Edited on 16-8-03 by StrayRogue]

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 02:16 PM
Forget about doing or saying anything to Kadesha because she's old and set in her ways (as far as her character goes) and I don't think she takes criticism well anyway.

As for the other ones that I find snertish, there really is not much you can do or say. Most of the time they have a chip on their shoulder and won't change no matter how much or how nicely you say it that they're getting on someone's bad side.

One time I went hunting in a group with Augie in it, and I think I made one sarcastic remark, I think it was about halflings or something along those lines, not aimed at her specifically, and for the rest of the trip she kept making snide remarks to me, about me, about my husband, and I would just smile at her or perhaps roll my eyes. My husband would whisper to me asking me if I was waiting for an opening to behead her because I was being unusually quiet. My husband told her to knock it off and she didn't seem to care. I wouldn't say anything because I just had no idea how to handle that little bitch. Really felt like sweeping her and letting her die by a critter or something.

People like her that dish it out but can't take it are the snerts that I can live without.

HarmNone
08-16-2003, 02:22 PM
Oddly, Stray Rogue, my experience was in most cases completely opposite of yours. Most people were very receptive to assistance with roleplay. When effort was made to show them how by roleplaying with them, instead of tell them how behind the scenes, there was a very gratifying return on investment.

HarmNone

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 02:27 PM
Well, I've found the littler people to be as you say, "receptive", especially the new folks. However, I tend to find most snerts to be actually of higher level, and totally set in their ways. Why? Well they have the clout to say "Fuck off or I shall kill you with my uber CS of 500" etc. Those people, without GM intervention (which will never be forth-coming), will never learn.

HarmNone
08-16-2003, 02:34 PM
With that, sadly, I must agree, Stray Rogue. Those who attain what they see as power without attaining true maturity both in and out of the game, destroy utterly that which is enjoyable to many of us. Their behaviors, and the results of same, have driven more than one good player from the game.

HarmNone

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Heres my top ten snert list:

10. Allyxia
9. Augie
8. Amalfya
7. Atheana
6. Tiffilynn
5. Wispie/Drektor
4. Haashek
3. Heidi/sorcha
2. Mustafo
1. Warclaidhm

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 04:30 PM
*beams* i made gs4gurl's list!! yay! i love you! though i think you hurt my feelings by not putting me as the first *snert* :(

[Edited on 8-16-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
... Why? Well they have the clout to say "Fuck off or I shall kill you with my uber CS of 500" etc. Those people, without GM intervention (which will never be forth-coming), will never learn.

Sounds like Strayrogue has some feelings of inferiority. besides, having a GM intervene because you can't defend yourself against someone you annoyed, is in itself, a snert-like quality.
Darckwizard isn't half bad if you talk to him.
And i doubt he would appreciate you calling his wife a whore.

jeezus people, it's just plain uncivilized in here.

-grays

godShell
08-16-2003, 04:49 PM
"10. Allyxia" She's cool

"3. Heidi/sorcha" She's cool too and you spelled it wrong :< Sorchia.

who do u play gs4gurl!

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 04:56 PM
That's funny that Mustafo was mentioned. I always liked him. The only thing that he did that bothered me was when he would yell "Bingo!" when he would open a lock. When you're a locksmith and you have to hear that every minute for every hour that he's picking, it gets really old and damn annoying.

Methais
08-16-2003, 05:12 PM
<<4. Augie (having a "tart cutter" as a weapon pretty much does it)>>

Yes she does seem to think her tart cutter makes her incredibly l33t and badass. Personally I think it's gayer than Elton John.

<< 5. Perigourd (because he pretends to RP while whispering things to me like "too bad you'll never be a high enough level to do anything to me.">>

Hahahahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks he's a flaming retarded waste of life. Not to mention he's afraid to go outside in RL due to a fear of "There's pimps and drug dealers out there!"

I'd go into detail on why he's such a jackass in GS, but SpunGirl already worded it perfectly in her other post, which I salute with a "w00t!"

Methais
08-16-2003, 05:14 PM
<<Rorac has a short memory, or something.>>

Does he own a scooter?

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Graysalin, you seem to be still annoyed that I didn't tell Bindi that you were having "weather" problems. Hmm, she was smart enough (like me) to realize you were just AFKing and relying on someone else to do the hard work for you. Unlucky my friend. As for Dorckwizard. I think anyone with an ounce of sense realizes that if you need to buy a character to be a hardass, you are probably some weak little cripple in reality. And yes, the Vaalin prince already knows I think his wife is a whore.

As for Mustafo, asside from Bingo, he was an excellent RPer and society member in general.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 05:40 PM
And by GM intervention, I meant having them clarify OOCness, which they never do. Of course, being the Uber rpers you and Atheana are, you'd never understand that.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 06:48 PM
Graysalin, you seem to be still annoyed that I didn't tell Bindi that you were having "weather" problems. Hmm, she was smart enough (like me) to realize you were just AFKing and relying on someone else to do the hard work for you. Unlucky my friend. As for Dorckwizard. I think anyone with an ounce of sense realizes that if you need to buy a character to be a hardass, you are probably some weak little cripple in reality. And yes, the Vaalin prince already knows I think his wife is a whore.

As for Mustafo, asside from Bingo, he was an excellent RPer and society member in general.

about the bindi crap, i was playing graysalin at the time ;) and i've managed to get over 20 alters, so regardless of whether or not bindi kicked me out, wasn't hurting me. but she is a hard working merchant, and i respect her for that, and obviously there was weather, graysalin was kicked off as well, the other two characters got on and off a few times as well, but thats really none of your business, just say no to doing someone a favor instead of screwing them over
------------------------------
but anyways besides that, its not my fault or anyone elses that your such a stuck up snob, i mean dorckwizard, what are you 11, 12? it doesn't mean he is crippled, means he has money in real life to buy a character and keep paying 12 dollars, or if he has premium, 32 dollars a month to keep it running, what? jealous because you have a stupid character with a stupid name at a low level? I mean my gosh, Stay. Stay boy, roll over! i mean sheesh, grow the fuck up.:moon:

[Edited on 8-16-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Yes, thats what Bindi knew as well. She knew you were playing all three characters. Hence why she denied you, you lying 14 year old slut. I think what amused me the most however, about you, was the log we were shown of you going mental at someone during the fair. The whole Chat room was ripe with Atheana gags. And for that, it was worth $50.

Scott
08-16-2003, 07:24 PM
I hate people who bring 10 people to an alterer, they should get banned. I hate that.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 07:26 PM
*nod Sintik* She had the front to say to me that I promised to her as well. Fucking bullshit my dear.

Taernath
08-16-2003, 07:30 PM
In no particular order...

1) Vif
2) Haashek
3) Warclaidhm
4) Scintillion
5) Ivie
6) Heidi
7) Kesir/Ganryu
8) Augie
9) Rorac
10) Wulfguy

Celtar/Andaras gets an honorable mention for his constant whining about The Old Days, as does Klaive for trying so hard to be annoying.

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry Atheana I would have you at #1 but believe it or not you're not as bad as you used to be! The only prob I had with athie is that she wouldnt rp out conflicts she would have REPORT on speed dial or something. Thats all really. :lol:

As for the buying and selling of characters so someone can be a uber snert. Well I have no problem if someone buys or sells a character but the reason why *some* do it. Maybe they dont want to be on all the time to work them up themselves and thats fine with me too. The ones who buy one solely to pester people is what I have a problem with. And the ones who have small characters that pick fights just so they can get their bought character to fight their battles.

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 07:34 PM
Oh yeah and Allyxia thinks shes cool because shes a snotty stuck up "elite Faendryl" chesclian lapdog. GAG ME WITH A SPOON! :p

08-16-2003, 08:21 PM
I think what amused me the most however, about you, was the log we were shown of you going mental at someone during the fair.

Funny, I heard Izalude mention that Atheana went mental on him too. Izalude said he was standing there wailing away at the mandis crystal with his bane sword, and she flips shit on him saying how she and her husband Graysalin didn't have a sword... Izalude backs off saying you've gotta be kidding me. You're pulling this on me NOW?!

Then later, when confronted by a bunch of people about the incident, she cries, "But I'm Sensitive!"

And now she wonders why Izalude keeps his distance... Frankly I don't blame him.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 08:26 PM
*nod* This log was equally amusing, and equally demonstrative of her childish nature and greed.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Hey, I am just saying stuff I have been told (14 year old Slut reference).

Scott
08-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Yes you should, You didn't pay $150. Multi accounting to get more alters is crap. People who do it should lose access to getting an alter for 6 months or something. If you aren't there to play your own character, you shouldn't get an alter.

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Sharkie17

I think what amused me the most however, about you, was the log we were shown of you going mental at someone during the fair.

Funny, I heard Izalude mention that Atheana went mental on him too. Izalude said he was standing there wailing away at the mandis crystal with his bane sword, and she flips shit on him saying how she and her husband Graysalin didn't have a sword... Izalude backs off saying you've gotta be kidding me. You're pulling this on me NOW?!

Then later, when confronted by a bunch of people about the incident, she cries, "But I'm Sensitive!"

And now she wonders why Izalude keeps his distance... Frankly I don't blame him.

that's shit.
Izalude was going crazy about that and so was elrodin. As a matter of fact, Atheana was just a small part of that whole situation.

Get your rumors straight.

and again....sounds like Strayrogue is jealous. 'Theana and i got a good amount of alters between us at the faire...yeah we share our accounts. We live together, you fucking retard. So what's wrong with sharing accounts?

and how do you know anything about me and how i rp grays?
i don't even know who the hell you are.

i know, i'm descending to your level, which i've been trying not to do lately. Forgive me.
But some things....

-grays

[Edited on 8-17-2003 by Halfsilver]

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 08:35 PM
That's fine and dandy, but did you also notice that you were still the person controlling them? They wouldn't be getting the alters otherwise.

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 08:38 PM
What the hell are you trying to prove? That you can't comprehend what I said? You win the Irrelevant Post Award.

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 08:43 PM
ElvenRangeress, you're being as thick as cement, and just as stubborn. You were getting three alters, two of those who could have gone to people who were actually playing their own characters. Had you two accounts and brought one of each, okay fine, whatever, your accounts, your choice. But playing for other people to gain advantage over others who are THERE is wrong and unfair. So yes, YOU were getting three alters.

Things like that bug the hell out of me. The same way that I believe that psycho chick who was involved in lots of quests (I think I blocked her name out of my head... Isckella? Icky? Don't remember) but she also plays a bard and several other characters, and she would have a habit of having her friends log her in when something happened in the game so that she would be "there" and wouldn't be excluded from something. Or so I heard. That or she would constantly IM people to find out if anything was going on, and if there was, she would immediately log in and instantly know where to go and what to say. Taking advantage like that is a huge pet peeve of mine, as well as many others.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Well Gray, lets see what I could be jealous of? Your hick caravan and jailbait girl friend? Ummm nope.

How about getting 20 alters at the Faire? I got about 24, so ummm nope.

As for knowing who you are....its a little thing called IP address.

08-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver
Izalude was going crazy about that and so was elrodin. As a matter of fact, Atheana was just a small part of that whole situation.

Yes, you're right. I'm sorry. Izalude was set off that day by a combination of several things. Atheana was part of the reason, Warclaidhm was another part if I remember correctly. But I don't know for sure, as all of my information is second-hand.

Seazarius

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 08:50 PM
You wanna take it down a notch and relax please? How are you supposed to convince people that you didn't have a cow when you're mooing right now?

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 08:50 PM
Hey Atheana, I know you are still in 8th grade, but learn how to use paragraphs and capital letters, k?

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 08:51 PM
my friends had to go out of town, i got them an alter, and i'm a bad person now? why the heck are you ganging up on me? theres a guy i dont' even know calling me 14 year old slut, and saying i'm in the 8th grade, an another telling me to kill myself, an another spreading rumors they are unsure of, i say get the facts right before you go and say them :flamed:

[Edited on 8-17-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Scott
08-16-2003, 08:51 PM
Could we please refrain from insulting people with RL things whether they are true or not. Where people live and how they live their lives should have nothing to do with this discussion.

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 08:58 PM
If your friends had to go out of town, oh well, sucks to be them, they don't get an alter. And now that you're not even being discreet about it and blatently telling everyone who you zombie, you're not making your case any prettier.

I'm just telling you that you can color your story any pretty picture you want, it still doesn't make it right, and won't make you popular around merchants.

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Well Gray, lets see what I could be jealous of? Your hick caravan and jailbait girl friend? Ummm nope.

How about getting 20 alters at the Faire? I got about 24, so ummm nope.

As for knowing who you are....its a little thing called IP address.

riight...i'm glad you're not jealous of my caravan...because i don't drive one(I drive an '02 neon. bwahahaha.),and wouldn't 'jailbait' imply underage? i think so..and my girlfriend isn't...it's a stupid euphemism anyways. also if you can use my IP address to figure out how i rp my GS char, then i salute you. As a matter of fact if you can find out ANYTHING about me using my IP address, then you're pretty damned good. I don't keep much personal info on my machine.
About the alters, i was trying to be nice...her and i got at least 35 peices of work done.
You're too slick for me, Strayrogue :rolleyes:

-grays

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 08:59 PM
I also play Klaive, Warclaidhm, Stay, and Haashek. Cry. kthx.

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Give me your IP address and I'll pwnz0r j00. I have a /WhoIs IP scanner bitch. Booyakasha.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Well, my hick compadre, read back in this very folder a good few thread; you'll find lots of chatter about you and your 14 year old. What would only make this better would be if she is your sister. Either way, the one mistake I did make, was trying to defend you and the the pink arsed child in an earlier thread. Ah well.

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 09:03 PM
You're missing everyone's point and you think you're right, so fine. You're right. I'm not doing this back and forth thing with stubborn people anymore.

[Edited on 8/17/2003 by CrystalTears]

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:05 PM
The IP reference is simply to let you know, my mo mo friend, that the GMs can find out exactly who in controlling who. Hence why Bindi lightning bolted you for moaning like a bitch.

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Well, my hick compadre, read back in this very folder a good few thread; you'll find lots of chatter about you and your 14 year old. What would only make this better would be if she is your sister. Either way, the one mistake I did make, was trying to defend you and the the pink arsed child in an earlier thread. Ah well.

well i'm glad you're so easily convinced, Strayrogue. That's a sign of a weak mind, you know.

theana started playing gs when she was young...maybe that's how they ended up confused (which, apparently, isn't very hard to do). I started playing when i was 10 or 11...guess that means i'm still 10 or 11, right? wrong. I started playing more than ten years ago.

just a thought for you to consider.
-grays

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 09:08 PM
<<I started playing more than ten years ago.>>

Then you should be arrested for even talking to Atheana.

[Edited on 8-17-2003 by Gemstone101]

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 09:08 PM
The IP reference is simply to let you know, my mo mo friend, that the GMs can find out exactly who in controlling who. Hence why Bindi lightning bolted you for moaning like a bitch.

as stated earlier in the thread, rogue, it wasn't me playing grays. It was even on a different machine, so that probably wasn't the reason.

-grays

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:09 PM
Well my friend, I remember when you started playing, because I remember meeting Graysalin when he was tiny. Of course, Gray must not be your first character.

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<I started playing more than ten years ago.>>

Then you should be arrested for even talking to Atheana.

er I'm 21. She's 18. is that fucking clear enough for you people? jeezus...so interested about my personal life.

-grays

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:11 PM
So....they've been together for a while. And of course add a few years to offset their boast/shame factor. The result is...jailbait.

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Well my friend, I remember when you started playing, because I remember meeting Graysalin when he was tiny. Of course, Gray must not be your first character.

your assumption is right, rogue. I've been playing grays for only about 5 years.

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 09:12 PM
Wow, okay, lighten up all of you, please.

Incidently, Grays, your woman is the who told people here that RL stuff between you and her. Perhaps if you want your personal life to stay private, have a chit-chat with her first before you criticize people for using the information that was handed to them. Do I condone how rude they're being right now? <stares at quite a few people here> No, but I don't blame them much either.

Halfsilver
08-16-2003, 09:13 PM
So....they've been together for a while. And of course add a few years to offset their boast/shame factor. The result is...jailbait.

last one...hehe...then it's back to work for me.
I promise, Strayrogue, since this is so important to you, that those are our true ages. :lol:

-grays

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:13 PM
*stand behind Crystal Tears and points at Gray*. Owned, Bitch!

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:18 PM
how would that make me jailbait? i've only been with grays for a few years

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 09:19 PM
Wow. So he's been having an illegal relationship with you and you just admitted it. Time for a call to the police? I think so.

Scott
08-16-2003, 09:21 PM
Wow. So he's been having an illegal relationship with you and you just admitted it. Time for a call to the police? I think so.

18-15 is fine. You are allowed 3 years, at least in Pennsylvania.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:21 PM
He just said you were 18. And you've been together for a few years. Hmmm, you are a dumb one aren't you?

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 09:24 PM
I'm fairly certain, in Massachusetts anyway, that any relationship with a minor is illegal if you're over 18.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:24 PM
your acting as if i'm 5 and he's 50, and for crystaltears, where did i say my personal life on this thread? sorry but i wouldn't call myself a 14 year old slut

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Hahahaha

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Honey right now you're acting like you're 5.

Perhaps you haven't said you're a slut. However between you and Grays, you've told everyone how old you are, that you're living together, how long you've been living together, how long you've been playing, what characters you play and like to zombie for benefits and a score of other things. For people wanting a private life, you're not doing a good job of it.

It's not good to be on the receiving side of slander, is it? As much as I didn't like the rp stylings of Amby, you sure came down on her with personal information that no one needed to hear. Shoe on the other foot sure stinks doesn't it? Maybe next time you won't be so nasty.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:31 PM
me and amby have personal issues, now i ignored her for a year, she started stuff up about me on another thread, so i went to a thread she made, and i said it like it is, no lies, just facts. if i'm going to say something i'll speak the truth and only the truth

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:33 PM
What was that saying about how certain people are too dumb to lie....?

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Did it ever occur to you that some things don't need to be aired no matter how true they are?

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:37 PM
sweetie, when your pissed your pissed, you don't care about anything else

08-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
**Some snerts make GS fun by being people we can dislike and insult**

Fun? This brings you enjoyment? Are you so bereft that your only joy lies in cruelty?

I am sorry, but I do not understand.

Mister 5 Posts? Can you tell me when I've ever been cruel? I annoy people who are too uptight to find amusement in my antics. I annoy them by continuing to do my thing and being myself.

Where's the cruelty? Cause I don't see it.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:43 PM
No, it just shows your age and intelligence, sweety.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:46 PM
so your telling me if i don't spell correctly, or type how you want me to, it means i'm 14? i mean it directs me to be that exact age? riiiight. its a message board! how much intelligence does anyone have here?

08-16-2003, 09:47 PM
Its my experience that trying to set right OOC retards generally leads to more trouble. They usually think that what they are doing is okay, or that they are well within their rights to do so. This is not the rule, of course. But many people, I find, even when politely correcting them in a whisper tend to get offensive.

Oh, and Klaive, I think the fact that you are proud to be a snert easily identifies you as some attention seeking 14 year old prick.

So that means I started being an attention seeking prick in GS back when I was 6 years old.

Damn, that blows my mind.

FYI, I'm 21. If you wish to insult me, say things that carry weight. "Attention-seeking prick", while I may disagree with it, does have its own validity and merit based upon my past misdeeds.

Saying I'm 14... in all honesty, does nothing for your case and makes you look like you're grasping at straws, desperate to insult me, even when it's obvious that at least one of your "insults" is absolutely false.

Next time, think about what you're posting before you post it. Give it 6 months. You'll find that people don't snicker at you as much as they used to. Guaranteed of your money back.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:48 PM
i swear he has a thing for calling everyone a 14 year old ... maybe that is how old he is irl???

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:50 PM
we were ALL on the list... and no this has nothing to do with alters *pokes* i have no idea what it does have to do with...

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 09:52 PM
It's about snerts, so it's all been pretty much on topic.

And how did everyone get on that list? Because YOU took them all there. If they started off there just to get on the list and left for you to do with their work, then their characters should have left with them and lose their spot. Either way, you were being unfair to everyone else.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 09:52 PM
NP Klaive. How about I get a foot and shove it up your ass? You'd probably love that though, just like when you did your little "mistake" on the thought net. Shame it was convoluted.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 09:58 PM
i don't care if people want to know my real life, doesn't bother me... but i do care that someone makes up stuff about me .... but i guess it doesnt' matter if someone wants to drop 4 years off of my age, if it makes them happy ... simple minds are simply amused...

08-16-2003, 09:59 PM

18-15 is fine. You are allowed 3 years, at least in Pennsylvania.

Hmm, I think that doesn't ring true for sex.

I believe it's a federal law that sex under 18 = Stat. Rape. Not that it matters, any 15 year old girl who's willing to have sex isn't really a person who's well-being I am concerned with.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:00 PM
Hun, atleast I can punctuate.

Weedmage Princess
08-16-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver
riight...i'm glad you're not jealous of my caravan...because i don't drive one(I drive an '02 neon. bwahahaha.)

Neons suck

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:02 PM
and who does that impress, dear? whether you punctuate or not, no one but bob actually cares

08-16-2003, 10:03 PM
NP Klaive. How about I get a foot and shove it up your ass? You'd probably love that though, just like when you did your little "mistake" on the thought net. Shame it was convoluted.

Ooooohhhhh, hims is mad! What's the matter, you cwanky baby? Did you go boom-boom in your diadee? Awwww.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/GemStone/oeps.jpg

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:03 PM
the earlier versions of neons do suck, but the new ones rock :cool2:

Scott
08-16-2003, 10:04 PM
I am 99% sure a 15 year old can have sex with an 18 year old in Pennsylvania without it being statutory rape. It would be stupid if it was illegal for a 18 year old to have sex with a 17 and 1/2 year old. It's a 3 year thing here.... 18/15 17/14 16/13..... 12 year olds cannot consent to sex so it stops there......

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:04 PM
bwahahahhaha

Scott
08-16-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
the earlier versions of neons do suck, but the new ones rock :cool2:

ALL neons are shit cars.

Bobmuhthol
That's like saying it's stupid to not allow a 17 1/2 year old to smoke, and let an 18 year old do it.

ElvenRangeress
not all neons suck baby! vroomm vroommmmm *ok that was rather ..... sick* :smug:

i want to adopt a smiley ... i will adopt these: :smug: :wow: :rolleyes:

doug, mike, and rolly

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:07 PM
whats the saying about a mans car a reflection of his manhood?

hmm I dont remember cus I fell off my slammin scooter!

:lol:

imported_Kranar
08-16-2003, 10:08 PM
<< I am 99% sure a 15 year old can have sex with an 18 year old in Pennsylvania without it being statutory rape. It would be stupid if it was illegal for a 18 year old to have sex with a 17 and 1/2 year old. It's a 3 year thing here.... 18/15 17/14 16/13..... 12 year olds cannot consent to sex so it stops there...... >>

It's like that everywhere in the U.S. and Canada.

There must be only a 3 year difference or less to have sex with someone between 13 and 18 if you're older than 17. And sex with someone 12 years of age or younger is statutory rape.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:11 PM
like my icon gs4gurl? weeeeeeeee i'm bouncyy

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Hey Klaive, I don't need to have constant attention, or to tell lies about my IQ and abilities to feel good about myself. But what the hell, you have your own folder in the Complaints section, why not read there what your adoring fans think of you.

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 10:12 PM
Your website sucks, Atheana. So very much.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:13 PM
leave my website alone!

Scott
That's like saying it's stupid to not allow a 17 1/2 year old to smoke, and let an 18 year old do it.

That's not even near the same thing.

Alixi
Atheana - You are the WINNER of Lady Alixi's Snert o' the Month award for your actions in Bindi's during the faire.

Considering that I'm not easily roused to anger, this is quite the feat. You should be very ashamed of yourself for using such language though. Tsk Tsk, QUITE unbecoming for a "Lady"...

http://unofficial.gemstone3.com/files/atheana.txt

For those who might be able to gauge a characters personality by their features and clothing - which I have tried to make it VERY apparent with both, along with demeanor, that Alixi is a *LADY* prim and proper:

You see Lady Alixi Cheysu.
She appears to be a Giantman.
She appears to be youthful and very tall. She has watchful moss green eyes and flawless milky-white skin. She has floor-length, raven black hair artfully braided in a complex arrangement that slides over her graceful shoulders. She has the tiniest point to the tips of her ears, a small smattering of freckles across her nose and high cheekbones that emphasize her delicate laugh lines. She has an elegant stature and a beautiful trim figure.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a plumed black velvet hat, a round silver pendant, a half of a solid silver band, a rune-etched ruby brooch, a shadowy hooded cloak, a flattering deep red longcoat, a prim high-collared shirt, a contoured back-laced bodice, a red sack, a floor-length black skirt, a thin black lace garter, some sheer black stockings, and a pair of black silver-buttoned shoes.

The garter in question:
Elegantly cut to wrap firmly around the thigh, this thin garter is sewn with several layers of delicate black lace. Carefully stitched on the lace are tiny feystones set in silver which form random patterns. The precise fitting allows the wearer to also hold a couple of cleverly concealed small weapons slipped through the garter.

GS4Gurl
HEY U thief! Fine then I will be blonde!

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:14 PM
i didn't care about any garter being made, i was messing around with you, you took what i said way wrong

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:15 PM
nooooo have a green one?? i wanna green one

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:16 PM
You quietly whisper to Atheana, "Um. Had to feed doggie. Actually, my grandmother has had a garter since forever, and I've wanted one since she's been my grandmother... ;)"
>

I just have one word for the picture in my head.

EWWWWW!!!

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:17 PM
ewwwwwwwww granny wearing a garter, now that is gross.... ok i made the first reply on a new page YAY

Scott
08-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Where is ben when you need him?

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:18 PM
I got it from here: http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/avatars.asp?genre=AT&start=1&page=0

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Yes, I think quite a few people have seen that long now Alixi ;) Oh and thanks for showing me that crappy website Bob.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:19 PM
what, can't a girl get pissy sometimes?
besides that, i thought we got over that alixi? i won't deny it, i was silly that day :bouncy:

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:21 PM
I think the appropriate question would be: When will you gain any intelligence?

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:22 PM
whispers to Caels, "we still need a chatroom here."

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 10:22 PM
Whispers to GS4Gurl, "What?"

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:23 PM
strayrogue.... if you are going to insult someone, i mean ... at least say something that is funny, you sound like your drunk, maybe you are? you keep repeating yourself, its rather annoying

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:24 PM
we do have a chat room!

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:25 PM
whispers to Bob, "Hey youre not Caels." :p

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:25 PM
Whispers to gs4gurl, "Where are the bouncy girls on this webpage?."

Scott
08-16-2003, 10:26 PM
We have a chatroom. Right below the Player's Corner Logo at the top of the page there are a punch of buttoms (Member list, search, etc.) Click the chat button.

Weedmage Princess
08-16-2003, 10:27 PM
*ALL NEONS** new or old, SUCK. Your boyfriend should have just let people think he drove a caravan. It's better than admitting to driving a crappy Neon...it's a friggin giant Sprite bottle.

And that's super lame that you jacked GS4Gurl's avatar.

[Edited on 8-17-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:27 PM
that was out of the blue ....

Scott
08-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
*ALL NEONS** new or old, SUCK. Your boyfriend should have just let people think he drove a caravan. It's better than admitting to driving a crappy Neon...it's a friggin giant Sprite bottle.

That is so true. I would rather drive an Caravan or voyager.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm not drunk, just amused reading some logs of you. God bless this site.

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 10:29 PM
A giant Sprite bottle is better than a damn cardboard box with a terrible color scheme (yes, the infamous HONDA ELEMENT).

Alixi
08-16-2003, 10:29 PM
a) Alixi's grandmother is Eivar... perhaps you're too young to know of her.

b) since when did "we" get over it? Not only did you use foul language, you drooled in Alixi's ear. You pissed *ME* off something royally for what you call "being silly".. I don't find it silly at all, I find it rude, inconsiderate and altogether wrong.

Perhaps if you might change perspective, you might be able to see what I mean, but alas, I don't think you have the intelligence to do such a thing.

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:30 PM
http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/av/AT/at338.gif

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:31 PM
screams!!!! thanks! i will use her muhahaaha

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:33 PM
actually it looks like its doing something else.. *babbles*

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:34 PM
Well the bouncy girl I got offa free av site so I cant really claim it as mine, as much as I like to and yes I prefer to be the only one using it but oh well.

I suppose the jacking of ones av keeps us on topic doesnt it? lol... yes I believe it does.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Alixi, I told you, I was being silly that day, I guess maybe you missed that part? I'm not apologizing because it wasn't anything serious, it was just a few whispers and then it was done, I don't think posting it on a webpage is really ... mature? Everyone has their days, and of course mine came at the wrong time.

Weedmage Princess
08-16-2003, 10:36 PM
you keep repeating yourself, its rather annoying

DEAR LORD I KNOW **YOU** ARE NOT CALLING SOMEONE ANNOYING!!!

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:38 PM
why would I be annoying? i'm not calling everyone 14 years old, nor am i insulting you, i think you have your priorities a tad mixed up

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 10:38 PM
I am 99% sure a 15 year old can have sex with an 18 year old in Pennsylvania without it being statutory rape. It would be stupid if it was illegal for a 18 year old to have sex with a 17 and 1/2 year old. It's a 3 year thing here.... 18/15 17/14 16/13..... 12 year olds cannot consent to sex so it stops there......

With Parental Consent.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Ok, change of topic, now that I've seen you. My new word is WHITETRASH.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:40 PM
i'm white trash now? so because i'm white that makes me trash? i mean you couldn't possibly be insulting my home for you don't even see it any where in the pictures, besides my bed room ;)

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 10:40 PM
Then I suggest you start a whitetrash topic cus this is the snert one. plzthx pwned u

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:44 PM
No Atheana, not that your white. You are white trash because 1, You have had sex underage, 2, are as dumb as fuck and 3, you picture makes you look like white trash.

Sorry GS4Gurl, I shall obey the bouncing boobs of uberness from now on.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:45 PM
No Atheana, not that your white. You are white trash because 1, You have had sex underage, 2, are as dumb as fuck and 3, you picture makes you look like white trash.
ummm ok? when did i say i had sex underage? and how am i dumb as fuck, but that wouldn't be saying much i mean look who its coming from ... and my pictures make me look like white trash hmmm?? well wheres your picture? i could only imagine....

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 10:48 PM
Well, sweetie, you said you'd been with Gray for a few years, and that you're sweet 18. You're dumb simply because you are too lazy to punctuate, spell and capitalize.

Bobmuhthol
If I took a picture of myself and put it on the Internet, you'd all be like, "I want a piece of that!" I am uber-hot.

Alixi
Atheana, I'm giving others a view of how you treated me. Perhaps you feel uncomfortable with this? An apology was never expected, coming from you.

Weedmage Princess
08-16-2003, 10:49 PM
why would I be annoying?

Have you ever bothered to read your posts? Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question.

Originally posted by ElvenRangeress i'm not calling everyone 14 years old, nor am i insulting you,

I don't care. You're still annoying.

i think you have your priorities a tad mixed up

No, you're annoying. VERY annoying..and in NO POSITION to call anyone else annoying..because no matter HOW ANNOYING they may be, you are even MORE ANNOYING. :duh:

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:49 PM
so because i'm 18 and have been with grays, it means we have sex? ok? and if i'm dumb because i'm to lazy to impress you with my typing skills, what the hell does that make you?

Alixi
08-16-2003, 10:51 PM
Well, sweetie, you said you'd been with Gray for a few years, and that you're sweet 18. You're dumb simply because you are too lazy to punctuate, spell and capitalize.

don't forget simple mathmatics - 18 - 4 =14

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess

why would I be annoying?

Have you ever bothered to read your posts? Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't be asking that question.

Originally posted by ElvenRangeress i'm not calling everyone 14 years old, nor am i insulting you,

I don't care. You're still annoying.

i think you have your priorities a tad mixed up

No, you're annoying. VERY annoying..and in NO POSITION to call anyone else annoying..because no matter HOW ANNOYING they may be, you are even MORE ANNOYING. :duh:

i'm no longer going to acknowledge your posts, until you have something to say that actually has meaning

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 10:54 PM
I have a crush on Atheana. Stop making fun of her, mainly because I can't come up with for a reply. This is getting out of hand. Again, because there's no opportunity for me to make fun of the masses.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:55 PM
goodness you have more posts then cael...

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 10:56 PM
I have more posts than everyone. I'm over 200 ahead of Parkbandit.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 10:58 PM
this seriously is getting out of hand, i'll be back later, so allow me to conclude this...

-alixi- (i told you i wasn't myself that day, get over it, things happen, people act silly)

-strayrogue- (i asked you to tell bindi one thing for me, i wasn't mad at your for not doing it, so whatever energy we have between us, let it go, its over and done with)

-weedmage- (i don't know you, or anything about you, i have never said anything to or about you, so i'd appreciate it if you'd back off a bit)

-bob- (i have no idea)

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 10:59 PM
Don't worry bought StrayRogue, ElvenRangeress, he/she seems to be either from Texas or Arkansas, and well, only 2 things go in and outta them states. Oh yeah nice bouncy girl.

ElvenRangeress
good bye!

StrayRogue
Thats cool Atheana. I consider it over.

Weedmage Princess
i'm no longer going to acknowledge your posts, until you have something to say that actually has meaning

Woe is me. :(:no::(:no:

By the way, love the pic where your boyfriend is groping your tatas. Classy. VERY CLASSY. (nods)

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Terrorize
Don't worry bought StrayRogue, ElvenRangeress, he/she seems to be either from Texas or Arkansas, and well, only 2 things go in and outta them states. Oh yeah nice bouncy girl.
:lol:
----------
ummm??? sorry hun, i'm not a pervert, you are a sick minded lady weedmage!

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey Terrorize, you're wrong.
[Edited on 17-8-03 by StrayRogue]

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:03 PM
Hey Terrorize, you're wrong.
[Edited on 17-8-03 by StrayRogue]

And I rest my case.

Scott
08-16-2003, 11:03 PM

With Parental Consent.

You can not go to jail or get in trouble with the law for having sex with someone underage.

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:04 PM

With Parental Consent.

You can not go to jail or get in trouble with the law for having sex with someone underage.

Try telling that to thousands of people in jail for it.

Scott
08-16-2003, 11:06 PM
What law are they breaking?

EDIT- I'm not saying your wrong. Statutory rape laws are state laws, not federal (as far as I know) therefore they change state to state. I've never heard of anyone going to jail because their parents said it was wrong for their child to have sex with an older person, I could be wrong though.

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 11:07 PM
It was my bouncy girl first waaaaaaaaaa I hate u.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 11:07 PM
Well, my friend went in for 6 months for going with someone one year under age. It is why there is an age limit to sex.