PDA

View Full Version : The official list - top 10 snerts all time

Pages : 1 [2]

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
What law are they breaking?

Umm sex with someone underage. Apparently you did it or something and just haven't got caught.

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
It was my bouncy girl first waaaaaaaaaa I hate u.

ooo I likes the kitty better. <drool>

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 11:10 PM
ElvenRangeress has an excuse for every wrong action she has. When she behaves poorly and out of line, instead of admitting she did wrong, she just says she was "being silly". When she verbally attacks someone, she's just "pissed", so it's all okay but people turning around and doing it to her is not okay. Her taking up three alteration slots with two other characters that are not hers is not a problem because the alterations weren't for HER and so she will never understand what's wrong with it because to her, it's all okay.

You're not okay.

Scott
08-16-2003, 11:10 PM
But if you are 18, you can have sex with someone who is 15.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 11:11 PM
No you can't Sintik. Having sex with someone under age, is against the law (in most places).

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
ElvenRangeress has an excuse for every wrong action she has. When she behaves poorly and out of line, instead of admitting she did wrong, she just says she was "being silly". When she verbally attacks someone, she's just "pissed", so it's all okay but people turning around and doing it to her is not okay. Her taking up three alteration slots with two other characters that are not hers is not a problem because the alterations weren't for HER and so she will never understand what's wrong with it because to her, it's all okay.

You're not okay.

i didn't take up three alterations, its not like three characters got picked, everyone was on a list, if they were to get picked i wouldn't have gotten each an alter, and the list was from days before they left, but she wasn't around and i was told to get them what they wanted when they were out of town, so they were there to get on the list in the first place. i'm not a bad person, but like a human i make mistakes, i never denied that i was wrong, but who are you to push me into a corner and correct me? i already admitted i was wrong, can't you leave it there? i means its not like i did something to you personally

[Edited on 8-17-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 11:14 PM
Alright, let's start from the beginning since your logic has confused even me. Who was on what list? How did these three characters that you were controlling get on that list? Answer me that and stop tap dancing like Fred Astaire around people's questions.

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:14 PM
But if you are 18, you can have sex with someone who is 15.

16, and that is only in certain places, and you have to have parent consent. So pretty much you gotta go to the parents and ask "Can I f*ck your daughter, cause I am a loser and can't get someone my own age?"

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Alright, let's start from the beginning since your logic has confused even me. Who was on what list? How did these three characters that you were controlling get on that list? Answer me that and stop tap dancing like Fred Astaire around people's questions.

Bindi made lists at the festival, and the people i controlled recently were already on the list before they left, t hey gave me the info to their accounts so that i may get them the alter they wanted. its nothing like i took three characters and got alters, far from that really

Bobmuhthol
08-16-2003, 11:16 PM
Can I have their account names/passwords? I'll hack into Simutronics and give them each 125,000,000 silver, I swear.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:16 PM
but as i said, i'm going for a bit, be back

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:17 PM
As for the alteration thing I see nothing wrong with it. I DO however see something wrong when alterers pick whoever kisses the most ass, and plays favorites, and don't say it doesn't happen its been going on for years.

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 11:18 PM
And my point is, and I'll say it slow this time so you get it...

They... should... have... taken... their... characters... with... them... when... they... logged... if... they... can't... put... in... the... waiting... time... like... everyone... else... and... lose... their... spots... to... people... who... are... actually... playing... their... OWN... characters.

Scott
08-16-2003, 11:18 PM
16, and that is only in certain places, and you have to have parent consent. So pretty much you gotta go to the parents and ask "Can I f*ck your daughter, cause I am a loser and can't get someone my own age?"

Maybe you are right, it's 16. Still however, looking at the PA lawbook right now, I don't see anything about parental consent or anything like that. I'll continue to look though.

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:21 PM

Hehe yeah look for the law where it is illegal to walk backwards and chew gum at the same time too.

Maybe you are right, it's 16. Still however, looking at the PA lawbook right now, I don't see anything about parental consent or anything like that. I'll continue to look though.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 11:22 PM
Basically what she did in the Bindi fiasco, was get control of three characters, then whisper to me begging me to tell Bindi to bring them all in to her room when she came. She then proceeded to go AFK. Cut to about 3 hours later. I had forgotten all this after blowing my mind at Melusines. I manage to get into Bindi's, and Graysalin starts whining at me. I'll find the link to the site where the log is posted as soon as I can...

Scott
08-16-2003, 11:25 PM
<<Hehe yeah look for the law where it is illegal to walk backwards and chew gum at the same time too. >>>

If it isn't in the state/federal lawbook, it isn't a law. They can't charge you with something unless it is documented.

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Basically what she did in the Bindi fiasco, was get control of three characters, then whisper to me begging me to tell Bindi to bring them all in to her room when she came. She then proceeded to go AFK. Cut to about 3 hours later. I had forgotten all this after blowing my mind at Melusines. I manage to get into Bindi's, and Graysalin starts whining at me. I'll find the link to the site where the log is posted as soon as I can...

Why not just drop it? You sure do bitch alot when people whine about things, But reading the boards you are one of the whiniest person I seen so far. Gah. Hypocrisy at work, first the bible, then Military intelligence, then Working democracy and now you. Besides, how can you not say no to a very bouncy girl? <drools>

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:29 PM
well about the bindi stuff, that is not what happened, why must you lie? i told you i was having weather, and i told you if she talks to you to tell her that, i didn't want her to bring them anywhere was why i told you

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 11:30 PM
If you'd read up moron, you'd read the Fine, Its dropped comment I made. I only re-raised my point when you, some unknown scamp, come in.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:32 PM
If you'd read up moron, you'd read the Fine, Its dropped comment I made. I only re-raised my point when you, some unknown scamp, come in.

so because of him your going to start up harassing me again? blah!

Alixi
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
this seriously is getting out of hand, i'll be back later, so allow me to conclude this...

-alixi- (i told you i wasn't myself that day, get over it, things happen, people act silly)

-strayrogue- (i asked you to tell bindi one thing for me, i wasn't mad at your for not doing it, so whatever energy we have between us, let it go, its over and done with)

-weedmage- (i don't know you, or anything about you, i have never said anything to or about you, so i'd appreciate it if you'd back off a bit)

-bob- (i have no idea)

Oh MY! Lets see here. Where could I possibly begin with this? I suppose from the top:

1) alixi- (i told you i wasn't myself that day, get over it, things happen, people act silly)

If you "weren't yourself" then who were you? If there was someone else at your keyboard (which, from your posturing on this forum, there wasn't), then have them come forward.

I have NEVER had anyone that I was attempting to carry on a civilized conversation with in whispers use foul language to cut me down. EVER.

Acting silly does not excuse your actions. Don't think for one moment that you can run up to a cop, swear at him, and say "Oops, I was just being silly, get over it". Your dismissal of your actions just makes me realize how young and utterly stupid you are, dear. I wish you the best of luck in the REAL world, because you certainly will need it.

2) -strayrogue- (i asked you to tell bindi one thing for me, i wasn't mad at your for not doing it, so whatever energy we have between us, let it go, its over and done with)

Yet another casual dismissal of your actions. Strike two.

3) -weedmage- (i don't know you, or anything about you, i have never said anything to or about you, so i'd appreciate it if you'd back off a bit)

Strike three!....
It would appear to me that weedmage can read between the lines and see the inner you, like we all can. A small-minded, selfish young girl who does not yet know the "golden rule" of treating others as they would treat you. Sweet young inno...nah. child that you are, you will CERTAINLY figure these things out the hard way.

If you wish to make any excuses to Alixi, please direct them to that wall over there. Thank you.

StrayRogue
I shall post the log Atheana.

StrayRogue
08-16-2003, 11:34 PM
http://keri.medei.com/GraysalinIdiot.txt

Terrorize
08-16-2003, 11:35 PM

Sounds like a lame excuse to me. And besides I said nothing of the alteration part, I was just speaking about your statehood and how you are either inbred, a queer, or both.

GS4Gurl
08-16-2003, 11:36 PM
Okay maybe I can help explain.

Okay ppl join Bindi's list. Day comes for to do the alters. A few couldnt make it. So ppl give Atheana their acct. info. cus they cant be there. Okay well if they cant be there then, they should've left the list so other people who COULD be there would have a chance.

Do dat makums sense 2 u?

Scott
08-16-2003, 11:37 PM
Alright, this topic has become so off topic I'm closing it.

If you want to continue the underage sex/statutory rape thread, start a thread in off topic.

As for the constant flaming and real life insults, please continue that in U2U or something else.

ElvenRangeress
08-16-2003, 11:37 PM
http://keri.medei.com/GraysalinIdiot.txt

i reread the log, now what exactly is so horrible about asking a question? i mean its not like i was jumping up and down screaming