PDA

View Full Version : This day sucks...

Delirium
06-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Im -$250 in the hole til thursday cause i floated the rent check instead of paying late. My bills are stressing me out. Feeling blue and keep looking down into the big hole im digging. Its a shame there isnt a fast forward button on life sometimes. So what do you all do when you are feeling incredibly stressed out that doesnt cost anything? The twins arnt even on tv tonight here which stinks too.

Ravenstorm
06-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Listen to music; whether it's upbeat or not is your choice.

Raven

edited to add:

I like the final act of Gooterdamerung when I'm in a bad mood. The music played during Siegfried's funeral and the burning of Valhalla is awesome.

[Edited on 6-12-2004 by Ravenstorm]

Artha
06-12-2004, 06:31 PM
I got turned down for a job before I got to answer questions :(

peam
06-12-2004, 08:26 PM
I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend at around 3:30PM, proceeded to fix a lovely dinner, and now I'm waiting on her to get out of the shower so we can go out.

My day has ruled.

Weedmage Princess
06-12-2004, 08:28 PM
I worked. I'm home. My life sucks. Shoot me, plz.

Yes, my day sucked.

Ilvane
06-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I'm missing Simucon, the sad woman I am..last week I was with a ton of friends dancing, singing and drinking..and enjoying my time with some really great people.

Tonight, my friends from home are too lazy to go out and I'm sitting at my computer drinking wine coolers..yay.

So yeah, today sucks!

-A

Snapp
06-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
I worked. I'm home. My life sucks. Shoot me, plz.

Yes, my day sucked.

Ditto. Just got home from hell. On the upside, I'm going to NY tomorrow with the hags. :thumbsup:

Delirium
06-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by peam
I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend at around 3:30PM, proceeded to fix a lovely dinner, and now I'm waiting on her to get out of the shower so we can go out.

My day has ruled.

Go to the this day rocks thread. Your cheer is interupting my concentration on how screwed i am,thanks. Or come back and tell us how you got sick or something of the sort.

AnticorRifling
06-12-2004, 09:06 PM
This day does suck. Work was a pain in the ass. The wife is currently doing her best to piss me off. And well that's about all it takes really.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-12-2004, 09:09 PM
My day has sucked too. I'm the most sad I've been in a year.

Blazing247
06-12-2004, 09:29 PM
<I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend at around 3:30PM, proceeded to fix a lovely dinner, and now I'm waiting on her to get out of the shower so we can go out.

My day has ruled.>

Blah blah blah beautiful girlfriend blah blah fix dinner blah blah waiting on her so blah blah blah. WHIPPED! You are so not the man.

peam
06-12-2004, 10:14 PM
I enjoy cooking. Thanks.

GSLeloo
06-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Got up at 7, took a money management final, went to work, got something in my eye for an hour, felt sick after eating...

oh yeah, my day rocked

TheEschaton
06-12-2004, 11:38 PM
If it makes you feel better, the day I posted about in the other thread is just procrastination from all this SHIT I have to do in the next two days.

-TheE-

GSLeloo
06-12-2004, 11:41 PM
Hmm.. I guess it kind of does.. I have nothing tomorrow and then one final on Monday, from like 10 AM on off... and then the rest of the days till Friday are graduation practice. and friday is graduation and graduation ball. I'm pretty free for a bit.

Back
06-12-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Delirium
Im -$250 in the hole til thursday cause i floated the rent check instead of paying late. My bills are stressing me out. Feeling blue and keep looking down into the big hole im digging. Its a shame there isnt a fast forward button on life sometimes. So what do you all do when you are feeling incredibly stressed out that doesnt cost anything? The twins arnt even on tv tonight here which stinks too.

The worst thing about my day today was the crappy Cheesecake Factory food. You'd think it'd be at least halfway decent consider how nice it looks and the prices.

As for free entertainment there are tons of things you can do. Funny though, my first thought for you was masturbate.

TheEschaton
06-12-2004, 11:55 PM
And Leloo, on the other hand, I have to pack for two years, freeze my Simu accts before I forget and fuckiing be paying for them for two years without me even realizing it, buy luggage, buy new boxers, pack, repack, worry about what the fuck I'm forgetting, say tearful goodbyes, write down addresses of people I need to write to....it's all a mess.

At least I got my camera, and the film. And my LSAT/GRE study books.

-TheE-

Delirium
06-13-2004, 05:00 AM
As for free entertainment there are tons of things you can do. Funny though, my first thought for you was masturbate.

Thats intresting, i wonder why you think of maturbation and me. Maybe the Public Restroom thread? If not im old enough so i can actually think of other stuff once in a while now. Plus feeling depressed doesnt really put me in the mood so to say.

PS The Twins won 6-1 against the evil Phillies so theres a plus.

Vesi
06-13-2004, 06:21 AM
God... this thread is depressing. I'm going to eat some popsicles.

Vesi

Latrinsorm
06-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Yesterday was not great for me. I cut my hand (stupid air conditioning). Then my VCR crapped out before I could watch The Warriors (btw, thanks for rubbing it in, Bob).

But I can still run, and I can still feel the sunshine, so things will be ok. :)

Kurili
06-13-2004, 07:34 PM
I wanna go shopping too, Snapp!

And Raven, I love your choice of music.

Kurili

TheEschaton
06-13-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm doooooooooooooooooone with my shopping. Tomorrow now just involves managing to fit it into two suitcases.

-TheE-

Snapp
06-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
I wanna go shopping too, Snapp!

Kurili

You totally could have! I had so much fun today.. and I got a Gucci wallet and Prada sunglasses! Woohoo!

Delirium
06-14-2004, 02:43 AM
Two days of too much stress but now its back down to a managable level thankfully. I was really freaked out but im almost back in the sane category now, i think. Misery loves company so thanks to all the others who had crappy days as well :)

AnticorRifling
06-14-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Yesterday was not great for me. I cut my hand (stupid air conditioning). Then my VCR crapped out before I could watch The Warriors (btw, thanks for rubbing it in, Bob).

But I can still run, and I can still feel the sunshine, so things will be ok. :)

VCR?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latrinsorm
06-14-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, sucks that they didn't make DVD's in 1979 (coincidentally when the store I go to opened and decided "Nah, we're never buying anything ever again" like a bunch of stupid-faces).

Also, I (meaning my mother) made the VCR work (apparently VCR's have to be cleaned) so I saw the Warriors, and I have to say I'm not really impressed. It's good and all, but didn't live up to the hype.