PDA

View Full Version : 7x max lightened fusion plate

dgryphon
12-18-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm entertaining offers on the following item. If I get an offer I like, then I'll sell, otherwise I'll keep and use it. Pulled in a week if nothing interests me.

Offers to dgry@hotmail.com

a set of buffed coppery mithril platemail
7x, 38 lbs, fusion armor

Snippets from the loresong
The first thing that strikes you about the platemail is the weight, which is about 38 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,000,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the coppery mithril platemail.

It has a bonus of +35 from a normal platemail, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is plate armor.

The platemail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
This item doesn't seem to do anything!
You think that you could probably find out something more about the platemail's enhancive properties if you tried.

Dgry

LizardClan1
12-19-2011, 10:26 AM
what ballpark figure do you think you're looking for? i don't have the silver, but i can sell stuff to generate silver. thanks,

wizgem3
12-19-2011, 06:38 PM
prob 15 mil min

Asha
12-19-2011, 07:13 PM
1 slot for enhancive?

Jeril
12-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Its off the shelf stuff so it has two slots, you can probably search for a similar set of plate sold recently, probably looking at 30-35mil.

dgryphon
12-20-2011, 07:21 PM
My work blocks access to these forums and it's busy this time of year, so my ability to check them is limited. Jeril's right, at least the 30-35 range.

If they don't sell, I won't be overly heartbroken. I already have 20 AS worth of orbs waiting to be socketed in them.

For the person that asked they have 2 slots.

Dgry