PDA

View Full Version : Stat Placement TWC

fallenSaint
06-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Ok so Im doing a TWC / Edged / Brawling Rogue and looking for some number guru's to toss me a good starting point for my stats. Ill be 20-25 when I go to reallo the stats.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Anebriated
06-16-2004, 07:19 PM
Id say make sure you 2x in edged, TWC, brawling, PF, armor and dodging. After that its mostly up to you. If I wasnt about to go take some money from my friends in poker I would pull out the stat cruncher for you. Later tonight if it doesnt take too long.

Anebriated
06-16-2004, 07:21 PM
what race?

edit: guessing... dark elf?

[Edited on 6-16-2004 by Elrodin]

fallenSaint
06-16-2004, 10:59 PM
Aye Faendryl is my choice.

Edaarin
06-16-2004, 11:31 PM
If you don't mind my asking, why are you doing brawling and edged? If it's to use katars, I don't think it's really worth the TP sacrifice compared to using fist scythes or short swords. Fist scythes aren't quite as good, but they're just as fast and you hardly notice the difference later, especially if you're going to be ambushing. Edged is cheaper as well and it adds up, but if you're looking to do Voln Fu fist scythes work fine.

Some of the TWC rogues I've talked to swear by 3x dodging, most do at least 2.5x dodging. If I were you I'd probably 2x hide/ambush as well, and throw in 1x percep (not as important to pump up since you get two shots). Get 35 or so ranks of armor for brig , then 1x per level after that. Or you can stop there if brig is all you want to wear. As far as PF, you'll probably be just starting to get noticeable redux at level 20-25 if you 2x.

fallenSaint
06-17-2004, 12:15 AM
Doing brawling for personal wants with my Role Playing but as far as the training output Ive got that pretty much set for what I want. The thing Im reallying needing assistance with is where to put my starting Stat placement for decent TP's now as well as a good look for growth and whatnot.

Parkbandit
06-17-2004, 08:44 AM
In the CM.. you can play with the stats to see where they will be at level 25 (If that's your current level).

Personally.. I would break out the Training spreadsheet on Tsoran's site and take a look there. It will tell you pretty accurately where your stats will be at what level.

fallenSaint
06-17-2004, 11:53 AM
Right so, number gurus want to toss me some starting number placements?