PDA

View Full Version : Looking to make 20 asap ...

fallenSaint
06-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Just started a Rogue after some time off GS, and Im looking to get him to 20 as fast as possible since we all know how fun it is to be young. Ive seen posts about people scripting their characters til 25? Just curious what scripts and areas people are doing this with would love some aid. Ive got the rathunter obviously just more so curious about the other ones.

Celexei
06-07-2004, 01:44 AM
i wrote alot of my own and will probably be writing more for my rogue, she's 11 as of the moment, almost twelve, but hunting at that age just seems so repetitive and boring, i totally understand. Would be hard for me to match up with what your rogue does unless your an archer as well, but I'd also be interested in some scripts i could alter if there are any good for hunting after the rat hunter.

Chadj
06-07-2004, 02:09 AM
There's tons of scripts out there. Personally, unless I really trust the other person, I will only use ones that I make myself, due to the fact that it's easy to really mess up a script. And if a script is messed up bad enough, going through and fixing it can take longer than making one from scratch. Ask around, I'm sure you will find one.

fallenSaint
06-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Any scripts or places to get them anyone would suggest? Its starting to take a good bit longer to fry off rats now ;)

AnticorRifling
06-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Rats, urghs, fire cats, warfs

In that order you can get to lvl 25 easy.

fallenSaint
06-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Dont suppose anyone has scripts for any of those beyond rats ? :)

AnticorRifling
06-07-2004, 03:03 PM
I've got them but they are built for magic users. Search the boards Kranar posted scripts for them for non magic users. You'll need to tweek them, though, as they were written for GSIII.

fallenSaint
06-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Appreciate it.

Xcalibur
06-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Per exp per minute, best way to level is this following:

Rat till 10

Large ogres till 15

Cats and wharf till your limit.

There's no large orgres script here, but it would be easy to create one, those buddies are one of the easiest monsters ever!

AnticorRifling
06-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Yeah I was in large ogres from 9 to 15 with Anticor the first go around, they were my first "big" monster.