PDA

View Full Version : Reallocation

Carl Spackler
05-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Perhaps im just missing everything, but whatever happened to that second opportunity rangers were supposed to get to reallocate? there sure is couple things I want to fix.

Gokkem
05-01-2003, 03:22 PM
I was wondering the same thing, but haven't logged into the game in weeks. Anyone have any news about this?

Taernath
05-01-2003, 07:04 PM
We're still waiting. There's been no word about it since it was first announced.

Gokkem
05-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Heh I can see it now:

(Simu says) YES! Rangers get another chance to reallocate.....in the fall when GSIV is implemented. Thanks for your business.

(insert GM's name here)

Carl Spackler
05-01-2003, 10:00 PM
Yeah no kidding, I just want to retrain in bows, fix up perception and spells... most importantly would be to rework my spells to the ranger circle more and get some more mana share... but oh well I vote for july being the month we get it... want to start a pool?

-Rhayz

Dinara
05-02-2003, 03:33 PM
Actually Brauden I think came on the ranger boards and said it was still going to happen and no he was promising a date

Brat8525
12-12-2003, 12:48 PM
Can someone help with my starting stats...human ranger, I forgot what and where I placed them and now I need to retrain...help! Please

Hips
12-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Brat8525
Can someone help with my starting stats...human ranger, I forgot what and where I placed them and now I need to retrain...help! Please

If you want to see what your level 0 stats were, I think if you type "info start" it should tell you. :)

Otherwise I really can't help, even though my only character is a ranger, I had someone else deal with all the numbers and whatever for reallocation for me.