PDA

View Full Version : Town Seminar from Simucon

theotherjohn
06-06-2004, 02:24 AM
* Pet Store - fish bowls, fish food, animal companion accessories and more
* Old shops that have been around forever will finally be opened!
* Pasha's Pavilion - authentic Tehiri food at rock bottom prices!
* Lobstereum - the name says it all.
* Voln Monastery.
* New library.
* New temple.

V: Andy's not here.

Pasha's is going to be spicy.

The Lobstereum, I didn't even ask Andy. That's the player-designed area from sImucon last year.

There will be a Voln monastery. I don't think that's the whole one, since you can just walk there anyway, but you will be able to check your favor and stuff like that. There will be a check-out library just like in Ta'Illistim. There will be a new temple. It's a Liabo god, that's all I remember. Is it one of the ones that hasn't been opened. It's not Eonak, I know that. It might be Koar, we're not even sure, we have to beat up Andy for this.

He's had it in development for awhile, but he needs to hook up things for sanct stuff (apparently that's where you can make sancted stuff), and Marty needs to let him do it.

Amaron
06-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Did anyone mention when Haven would be a newbie drop?

I know Mikos mentioned it a year ago or so....

I also don't see the new "lighter" neighborhoods on yout list that were announced. Are they still a go?

J

Revalos
06-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Depends on what "a go" means.

According to Mikos last time he publically spoke (Feburary?), the neighborhoods had been painted and were ready to be placed, but had to go through QC and have scripts added.

I imagine they will be part of HSN, but may be considered more of a premium benefit as opposed to a town benefit, therefore not talked about at the town seminar.

At least one hopes that was the case.

Amaron
06-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Thats true..

I so hope we get em....

J

Raelee
06-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Forgive me if I am a little vague or off, but I seriously need sleep and my memory is a bit foggy...

Andy (I think) said that they had two neighborhoods finished at this point. One was very slum-like. He did not offer any specific details about the other that I can recall.

Amaron
06-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Raelee
Forgive me if I am a little vague or off, but I seriously need sleep and my memory is a bit foggy...

Andy (I think) said that they had two neighborhoods finished at this point. One was very slum-like. He did not offer any specific details about the other that I can recall.

Groan another slum???

Geesh we have two of them that my character wouldn't step foot it..

I know the Marshtown neighborhood was mean to be swampy... but I really hope no more slums.

The choices now are 2 lower class icky neighborhoods or you can live in the garden of a lornon god....

I so hope they get the lighter one in...

J