PDA

View Full Version : This is driving me insane

Jenisi
06-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Ok so I make an empath charachter.. I like healing and stuff because of the coins.. but this damn nodding game is driving me insane.. so like.. one day everyone is nodding and stuff... the next day people come in I'll nod and then somone else will heal them.... and then they act like they shouldn't have to nod... and I'm just so damn fucking frusrated because what the hell can I do?

TheEschaton
06-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Move away from the Landing.

-TheE-

theotherjohn
06-05-2004, 02:57 PM
if you want to make your little empath known to me, I will come to her for healing.

I get a ton of wounds right now because I am doing berserk training in the stronghold. I can not use a weapon because I kill the creatures to fast so I am doing it all open handed.

Miss X
06-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Landing TSC will always be like that, you could try Voln in landing or move away to Icemule where people always nod. I found it really hard to heal in landing because I always nodded and most other empaths didn't. I tended to make a point when someone vultured my patient but TSC will never change hon.

You could also try Illistim if you get bored of landing/mule, the tips are better and they always need healers. :)

Artha
06-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Just start killing people that don't nod.

That'll learn 'em.

06-07-2004, 02:39 PM
I hear you