PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy...

Cheslica
06-01-2004, 07:03 PM
I am currently searching for my old alters. None of the Faendryl stuff. I'm off that high. But I would really love to find my old strapless cropped length bodice crafter from either vaalin or eahnor. My old skirt that's from either vaalin or eahnor... and my old boots which were either eahnor or vaalin.

I know it's not much to go by... But I can't really remember the description. Of course, if anyone else has a nice bodice/skirt/and boots that are kind of warrior like or something... Feel free to U2U me.

I am paying pretty well.

Chadj
06-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Shit girl. I think I could track some of those old things down and get em for you.. As soon as I get myself a working credit card to get into this damn game.

Cheslica
06-01-2004, 07:08 PM
If you could track those items down, that would be AWESOME! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:: heart:

AnticorRifling
06-02-2004, 11:10 AM
If you can't remember the descriptions what's the point?

Parkbandit
06-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Buy an alteration scroll.. it's probably cheaper and you can make it look anyway you want.

Skirmisher
06-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Yep, the stickyfingered one speaks truth.:wow:

Chelle
06-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Cheslica I remember your skirt and bodice. I had them for a while and then gave them to Pexidellia when I left the game. Not sure if she still has them though, this was quite a while ago. I belive it was the strapless bodice with its matching skirt. I dont remember the full description of it either but remember it was yours. My other character who knows you very well bought them from you. :wink: Glad to see you around again!

Skirmisher
06-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Hey Chelle! Nice to see you posting....I dont see you so much anymore.

Such is life i guess...we move on.

But still nice to hear from you.:yes:

Cheslica
06-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Thank you Chelle for the information. I willl seek Pexidellia out and see if she still has them or if they have been given away. Hmmm. Did we meet at the Thrilla. I'm trying to figure out who you are. I have a good hunch... :-D

Chelle
07-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Sorry for such a long delay in response. Nope I wasn't at Thrilla. I havent been to any kind of GS gathering, yet. Anyway, you knew me as Allyxia ages ago, and sold me a bunch of your stuff. Then when I left I gave some to Pexidellia, who is my sister IRL.

Shari
07-31-2004, 02:14 AM
Damn, I didn't know you were Allyxia! <slaps herself>