PDA

View Full Version : Lost perfect short-sword in Mino's - 9.27

nichelas
09-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Lost my perfect steel short-sword in mino's tonight around 9 EST (Tuesday 9.27). Willing to give 1m reward for its return no questions asked. Confirmed a few minutes ago that its still in-game - so someone is walking around with it...

Only others I saw in the area were Doakes and Erriem. Anyone know their PC handles?

Jhynnifer
10-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Erreim found a weapon, but it was not a short sword and it didn't sing to being dropped by anyone recently.

Good luck finding it sir!

Rolis
10-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Sing to being dropped by someone?

This is very interesting -- There is a way to determine through loresong if an item was player dropped versus critter found? And, what are the keywords to this loresong to determine this?

nichelas
10-03-2011, 11:01 PM
You can also determine prior ownership through the registration system (as long as the prior owner registered it).

Thanks for the info Jhynn - no luck finding it so far, hopefully it turns up....

Boora
10-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I've got a perfect short sword I enchanted to 5x a little while back. Thought I might enchant it further, but have several other projects queued ahead of it.

If you need a replacement, let me know.

Canon2470-4L
10-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Sing to being dropped by someone?

This is very interesting -- There is a way to determine through loresong if an item was player dropped versus critter found? And, what are the keywords to this loresong to determine this?

yes the song can tell us who it belongs to too..., i found one & sang to one before but forgotten exactly how the song goes already, haven't been around much...