PDA

View Full Version : Guild Work Nights

shad0ws0ngs
09-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Hello all! Having trouble finding someone to work on illusions with you? Well, we can help with that. Every other tuesday(today) you can find a Master of Illusions available to work with you from 9pm to 10pm(possibly later, if there are no urgent things coming up). In the landing is Malkave and in Ta'Illistim is Queleri, courtesy of the Faendryl Enclave and Faendryl Alliance, respectively. You can find them available at each town's sorcerer's guild. (though for tonight it's wayside inn garret and illistim's sorcerer's guild, to be changed starting next time). I hope this proves useful.

For members or initiates of the Enclave, Malkave also has some alchemy reagents on hand, if you need any.

Reltov420
09-27-2011, 09:43 PM
I will also help anyone who wants illusion training, I'm usually hanging out in Icemule. IM me if you'd like some help!

Also, I'd love to get a group together for some guild master promotion!

Murkshev
09-30-2011, 12:16 AM
I haven't been able to have a solid day for guild work for a while. Sorry school and work taking up lots of time. I will try to set a time up on sundays soon. That way those that want to advance faster can work with a guild master. Queleri I know you are reading this, get you alchemy ranks done!

Murkshev

Queleri
09-30-2011, 10:15 AM
I haven't been able to have a solid day for guild work for a while. Sorry school and work taking up lots of time. I will try to set a time up on sundays soon. That way those that want to advance faster can work with a guild master. Queleri I know you are reading this, get you alchemy ranks done!

Murkshev

I'm already ready for master. Just haven't been able to find enough Sorc's for promotion yet :help:

Reltov420
09-30-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm already ready for master. Just haven't been able to find enough Sorc's for promotion yet :help:

Me too, let's set something up. Anyone who would like to help would be appreciated. I'll make uncommon runestones for anyone who helps or doesn't help, whomever wants to try summoning specific demons. Tonight, or any night, is good for me!

Queleri
09-30-2011, 10:27 AM
I have been checking for you online randomly to see if I can find enough people. Querthose, Virilineus, and I are on quite a bit, it's finding the last two with enough ranks that is difficult. Unfortunately I'll be tied up most of the weekend so if you wanted to try planning something, the earliest I could probably do would be next week.

Nattor
09-30-2011, 11:07 AM
I'd be happy to help promote you guys too. Basically if its past 5pm pst any day I'd be there to help.

Queleri
09-30-2011, 11:19 AM
I'll add you to the list of people to check for. Thanks Nattor.

Murkshev
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Bump Wed night this week is good for me. Let me know I'll be around after 830pm eastern.

4a6c1
10-04-2011, 12:35 AM
"I came because they said they were having a dark elf slave auction and all I got was this lousy Master of Illusions T-shirt"