PDA

View Full Version : a ruby-inlaid dark haon water cannon

distrakt
09-23-2011, 07:04 PM
You get a container of water, CLOSE the cannon, LOAD the cannon then PUSH the cannon to inflate it. You can then FIRE the cannon at someone for a random effect:

There's a few possible outcomes for when you fire at someone.

You take quick aim at XXX and pull the silver lever on the black ash water cannon!
With a click and a loud WHOOSH, a torrent of water hurtles out of the cannon directly at her! The spray hits XXX right in the neck with a loud SPLAT, knocking her backwards to land comically on her rear!

EMPTY CANNON, NOT READY FOR USE:
The black ash water cannon is constructed of lightweight wood with a wide silver tube which runs down its center. A small silver lever is mounted on one side and a small bellows pump on the other. A large inflatable bladder, which is currently deflated and empty, is attached at the rear of the cannon and connected to the tube by a silver ring. A small, spring-loaded valve covers the opposite end of the tube where it can be secured closed by a small catch. The valve is currently open.

CLOSE CANNON
You close the valve at the front of the black ash water cannon.

LOAD CANNON
You remove the bladder from the water cannon, carefully filling it with the water, and then snap it back into place.

LOADED CANNON (NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE BLADDER)
The black ash water cannon is constructed of lightweight wood with a wide silver tube which runs down its center. A small silver lever is mounted on one side and a small bellows pump on the other. A large inflatable bladder, which is currently deflated and heavy, is attached at the rear of the cannon and connected to the tube by a silver ring. A small, spring-loaded valve covers the opposite end of the tube where it can be secured closed by a small catch. The valve is currently closed.

PUSH CANNON (TO INFLATE IT)
You pump the small bellows on the black ash water cannon. The bladder atop the cannon inflates.

INFLADED, LOADED CANNON - READY FOR FIRING!
The black ash water cannon is constructed of lightweight wood with a wide silver tube which runs down its center. A small silver lever is mounted on one side and a small bellows pump on the other. A large inflatable bladder, which is currently inflated and heavy, is attached at the rear of the cannon and connected to the tube by a silver ring. A small, spring-loaded valve covers the opposite end of the tube where it can be secured closed by a small catch. The valve is currently closed.

OVERFILLING THE CANNON (RANDOM MESSAGING FROM LIST BELOW)
As you remove the bladder from the black ash water cannon, the water inside pours out and puddles on the ground!

You struggle to remove to bladder from the black ash water cannon. With a sharp tug and an audible POP the bladder comes free, blasting your face with air! You feel yourself blush slightly as you quickly reattach the bladder.

As you remove the bladder from the black ash water cannon, the water inside pours out and puddles on the ground!

OVERINFLATING THE CANNON
You pump the small bellows on the black ash water cannon a few more times. Suddenly with a loud POP and a whoosh of air, the bladder flies off of the cannon and zips around the room! You chase the flying bladder around in a comical attempt to catch it, until it finally comes to rest on the ground. Flustered, you snatch up the bladder and reattaches it to the cannon.

6 mil and its yours. :)

-Dryhtnes

AIM: medication

ashronsjunky
06-05-2012, 02:25 AM
I need to let you know this cause this is pretty awesome!!!!

[Script]>fire cannon at tali
You take quick aim at Talimiir and pull the silver lever on the haon water cannon!
With a click and a loud *WHOOSH*, a torrent of water hurtles out of the cannon directly at him! The spray hits Talimiir right in the chest with a loud *SPLAT*, knocking him backwards to land comically on his rear!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
[Script]>
Aldie just went northwest.
[Script]>
Lord Ganduil just arrived.
[Script]>
Putting a variation in your strum, you run through the verse and into a catchy chorus that will stick in your audience's head for days.
[Script]>
Lord Ganduil just went east.
[Script]>
Talimiir turns away, ignoring you.
[Script]>
Mertyn just went west.
[Script]>glance
You glance down to see a rosewood mandolin in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
[Script]>sing I'm sick in the head and I haven't gone to bed..;Since I first came ashore from me slumber;For I spent all me dough on the lassies don't you know..;Far across the western ocean I must wander!!
You sing:

"I'm sick in the head and I haven't gone to bed..
Since I first came ashore from me slumber
For I spent all me dough on the lassies don't you know..
Far across the western ocean I must wander!! "

[Script]>
Talimiir covers his ears.
[Script]>
Talimiir attempts to hum a merry little tune.
[Script]>
Great Lady Evennie just went east.
[Script]>"wait wait!
You raspily exclaim, "Wait wait!"
[Script]>

[Script aborted.]
>play stop
With a final jaunty chord, you still the strings of your mandolin.
>"now you all got to agree
You raspily say, "Now you all got to agree."
>"thats some SKILL!@
You raspily say, "Thats some SKILL!@."
>
Puptilian chuckles.
>
Talimiir attempts to hum a merry little tune.
>
Puptilian bows to you.
>
Great Lady Evennie just arrived.
>
Evennie sits down.
>
You notice Evennie turn and smooch the ruby glaes hummingbird perched on her shoulder lovingly. The bird seems to brighten at this and leads into a tender lovesong. Gentle, lilting notes fill the air as the ruby glaes hummingbird serenades Evennie.
>"i just shot you with my water cannon in the chest with it stored inside my bandoler... i didnt even have to take it out to do it
You raspily say, "I just shot you with my water cannon in the chest with it stored inside my bandoler... i didnt even have to take it out to do it."
>l in bando
>
In the leather bandolier:
box (1): a small wooden box.
magic (1): a pure potion.
other (14): a ruby-inlaid dark haon water cannon, a slender brown cigar, a red pungent cigar, some clear spring water (11).

ashronsjunky
06-05-2012, 02:31 AM
i just shot him with the loaded cannon in my bandolier while im playing my mandolin singing a song in tsc. Apparently as long as its loaded and ready to fire you dont even need it in your hand to shoot someone! Awesomeness! This can double as a awesome pvp item cause regardless of skill level ect.. You can still knock your opponent on their ass. F'n great item to get back at that high level 400+ cs caster that picks on the noobie! Then run to TSC and group close of course! Imagine if an item like this got in the hands of Klepta or Candor?!

distrakt
06-05-2012, 11:19 AM
LOL!! nice :)

Ragepriest
07-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Oh yes... charming... have you any idea how long it took to dry his jacket, cape and trousers?

-Talimiir's Player

Menos
07-04-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll take it.

Edit to add, didn't check the date on the first post. This thing still up or what?