PDA

View Full Version : MY FRIENDSHIP APPLICATION!

Solkern
08-12-2003, 05:01 PM
Friendship Application
please read terms and conditions at the bottem of this application

Thank you for applying for my friendship

Name:_______________ Age:___ DOB:_______ Sex:___ SSN:____-____-_____

Address:__________________________________________ __________________________

City:________________ state:_____ zipcode:________ telephone:____-____-_______

Please circle the best answer to wish in most regards tells us about you:
(Retaining to females applying)
Slut : Y / N Bitch Y / N Scandolous Y / N

Will you sleep with me to have this application accepted Y / N

Do you give head Y / N

If you marked yes to the previous question...Please answer this one:
Do you give road head? Y / N

(Retaining to guys)

If I have an insane amount of pot on me and I get pulled over will you take the blame? Y / N

If you have a girlfriend...will youlet her give me head? Y / N

Will you bail me out of jail, without expecting anything in return? Y / N

Are you familiar witht he quote "Bros before hoes"? Y / N

Please mark the Type of friendship package you wish to purchase

[ ] Basic package: You do not talk to me openly in public, You know that I know you atleast exisit, You will not talk to me, look at me or, do anything that retains to me, you are allowed to however, tell people you know me I know you, but don't like you

[ ] Plus package: I'll let you have small conversation with me, anything more then 15 seconds, will result in you getting smacked; I'll give you my number, incase you know any major parties going down, you are only allowed to call me once a month!

[ ] Premium package: We can actually hold a normal conversation, I'll allow you to meet my friends, and your also allowed to call me about parties only twice a month, no I will not hang out with you, just so you can look better to everyone else. you are not allowed to step foot in my house you do you get smacked. If something major comes up, i will call youonce to inform you off the party, this i will only do once per month

[ ] Platium package: I'll allow you to call me on a weekendly baises to inform me of whats going on, i will actually go up to you and say whats up man, and talk to you. you are allowed to call me once a weekend. and I do allow you to come over my house for drinks and to hang out.

The package prices are as follows
Basic is $9.99 a month
Plus is $19.99 a month
Premium is $29.99 a month
Platium is $49.99 a month

By signing this Application, I soley admit that everything I have written on this application is true, or i forfiet any chance of being your friend. I have agreed to pay the price of the box i checked to be your friend. I do appreciate this chance i have. The person that you are applying to, may, at anytime choose to make this application void based on your behavior, package choice, and your application information. The person you are applying to may also raise the price at will, of any package based on your ablities to perform the package correctly. I have read the terms and conditions and I undertsand them fully and I will abide by them to the best of my ablity.

Appliers Signature:________________________________ Name: (print)________________ Date:_____________

Application owners Signature:__________________ Name: (print)________________ Date:______________

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Solkern]

Solkern
08-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Feel Free to print this out, and pass it out at parties, if people are drunk enough you could make some money!

Skirmisher
08-12-2003, 07:57 PM
That whole printing out to pass around at parties thing?

Not so much.

How about we instead feel free to block out all memory of it instead?

Solkern
08-12-2003, 07:58 PM
It was a joke, get a grip

Drew2
08-12-2003, 08:13 PM
It wasn't very funny.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 08:14 PM
You're not a good appliance.

Drew2
08-12-2003, 08:19 PM
No, Bob, you're right... Humans don't make good washing machines.

I'm not sure what you meant by that statement, but ok.

Caels
08-12-2003, 08:24 PM
I think he meant applicant. But I must laugh at your statement Tayre. Quite funny... or maybe I'm just in a silly mood.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 08:25 PM
There was supposed to be an attachment to this, it was too big. Edited = Yes.

[Edited on 8-13-2003 by Bobmuhthol]

Drew2
08-12-2003, 08:38 PM
If that was meant to explain your comment, it didn't.

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Okay, did I miss a memo? Appliance? So instead of calling someone a tool we call them an appliance now?

You're not making any sense man!

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2003, 08:45 PM
It was in reference to a prank call someone made. They supposedly couldn't program their VCR, and the crock was brinking twelve o'time.

Red Devil
08-12-2003, 09:14 PM
UHOH CROCK IS STILL BWINKING

[Edited on 8-13-2003 by Red Devil]