PDA

View Full Version : Excel Table Maker

vamosj
09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Considering there was more than a lack of people saying they would buy (in silvers) something like this, I'll run it like Tillmen runs his Lich Items...

Here is the spreadsheet to create tables for the PC forum. If you would like to donate (silvers only) for sharing this creation, then you can reach me on Szent or Tempester. I just hope that this does make it a little easier for someone to post some tables on the PC for when they sell LOTS of stuff. I know I had fun in creating it and learned some new tricks in the process.

Instructions
1) Start at Cell A1
2) Make sure the there are no blank cells between the titles of each column (Don't merge cells, just spread out each cell to accommodate the view to your liking)
3) Make your table.
4) The below formatting is available:
Bolding Font
Italicizing Font
Underlining Font
Changing Font Color
Changing Text Alignment
5) You can create as many tables as you like, but they must all have their own TAB.
6) To change a color simply press CTRL+f to open the color palette (do not use the Excel one).
7) To create the code simply press CTRL+m
8) This will automatically copy the code, all you have to do is paste it into the fourm.
9) Any issues contact me
10) If you download this and like this, please reply with your comments to "share the love man."

SAMPLE TABLE

Item|
Price|
Sold
This is my cheap longsword|100|Yes
A mace that no one wants because hardly anyone uses blunts|200|No
Some armor I found off of a critter|300|Yes

vamosj
09-27-2011, 04:37 PM
So I've gotten one feedback on this so far.. Has anyone else used this yet and if so, how is it working for you?

gs4-PauperSid
09-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Damn i found this late.

Havent tried it yet, but would have been a lot less pain-in-the-ass than my current basic blunts auction was to make. Kudos to you.

nichelas
10-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Great program. Actually went out and updated my shops once I saw it. Thanks a ton for putting this together -

SpiffyJr
10-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Test!

Item|
Price|
Sold
Cool|
0|
No
Too bad Gemstone is antiquated|
Priceless|
No

Baller...

vamosj
11-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Bumpin to allow others access to this file.