PDA

View Full Version : Going out of Gemstone sale

Killer Kitten
05-31-2004, 11:41 AM
Quitting Gemstone

Lockers full of crap, mostly fluff. Want some? Send me an email!

Prices reasonable. (Translation: I'm quitting, it's free.)

Examples of some of this crap:
In the white silk cloak you see some wolifrew lichen, a tattered locker manifest, a beryl-inset silver alloy torc, a snake-etched imflass earring, a small gold lockpick earring, a bone-inlaid pink tourmaline earring, a faceted pink sapphire stud earring, a tiny diamond heart earring, a princess-cut aquamarine earring, some royal-blue leather armor, a pink-ribboned haon tambourine, a soft leather black panther mask, a butterfly charm, a butterfly charm, a whimsical silver pixie charm, a butterfly charm, a grinning skull pin, a diamond edged lightning bolt pin, a silvery shooting star pin, a heart-cut peridot pin, an elegant pink dreamstone pin, a heart-shaped Oleani pin, a silvery shooting star pin, a sparkling smoky topaz medallion, a moon-clasped black velvet choker, a silver-capped crystalline whistle, a gleaming silver whistle, some elegant black casting leathers, an imflass longsword and a plain mithril trunk.
>look in my satch
In the herb satchel you see some polished black coral, a dangling crystal earring, an elegant mithril sabre, some haphip root, a rose-marrow potion, a wooden matchbox, a wooden matchbox, a polished oak cigar box, some ephlox moss, some aloeas stem, some basal moss, a barrel of Gert's Homemade ale, a flagon of Wort's Winter ale, a flagon of Kenar's Dropjaw ale, a flagon of Volcano Vision ale and some aloeas stem.
>look in my pack
In the oilskin miner's pack you see a deep indigo greatsword, a bright coppery vial of dye, a polishing cloth, a black crystal, a badly damaged mithril trunk, an enruned mithril box and an enruned tanik chest.

As I said, crap. But some might be useful or fun. That's just some of the crap on one of the characters. Email me at Tilone@aol.com if you would like some. I'm not sure how soon the accounts will go poof so act fast.

Kimm/Tilone

Syberus
05-31-2004, 11:43 AM
If they're what I remember...

some elegant black casting leathers

those are 4x fulls may wanna sell those seperate if you care. Not much else looks like it has a lot of value to it though, however you might find yourself surprised if you actually sold it all, I've made about 2 million selling all the crap in my locker and I didn't think I had anything of value.

Artha
05-31-2004, 11:43 AM

Could I get these?

The account'll go poof at the end of this billing cycle...so basically, whenever you'd normally pay the bill, you won't be able to log back on.

GS Abinash
05-31-2004, 11:57 AM
If I could get it, the diamond edged lightning bolt pin looks very nice. Thanks in advance.

jafo
05-31-2004, 04:06 PM
I'd like the greatsword and polishing cloth. If you have any other warrior or two-handed combat gear I can put it to good use.

The Cat In The Hat
05-31-2004, 04:12 PM
Wow Tilone, sorry to see you go. Good luck with all you do!

Cat

HarmNone
05-31-2004, 04:43 PM
Another old soul bites the dust, eh? I know you'll be missed, Tilone. Best wishes, wherever you go and whatever you do. :)

HarmNone raises a Bailey's to Kimm

Killer Kitten
05-31-2004, 05:39 PM
Anybody who wants stuff IM or AIM me at Tilone. Or email me at Tilone@aol.com.

I'm not leaving out of dissatisfaction with the game or anything. I just have arthritis in my hands and it's too severe to touch type without a lot of discomfort. Makes the game less than fun when I'm trying to type with two fingers, though that works for posting.

The leathers are yours Artha. IM me. I have no idea when the billing cycle is, I make Mike deal with all the bill paying stuff. Female chauvinist pig that I am.

More stuff. The first list was in my B locker. In my S locker I have the following:

You are wearing a black leather sack, a heavy backpack, a butterfly charm, a white lily corsage, a tiny green glaes spider, a tiny clear glaes spider, a small silver holly charm, some light leather, a flashy fire-opal love charm, a beautiful Lorminstra charm, a green and silver seahorse charm, a long white silk scarf, a silver Lorminstra symbol, some silver-scaled gauntlets, a shimmering glaesine orb, a jet black greatcloak and a gleaming black onyx rose.
Type INVENTORY HELP for more options.
>look in sack
In the leather sack you see a silver chain bracelet, a stunning ruby encrusted bracelet, some gold filigree earrings, an engagement ring, a steel ring, a diamond ring, a steel ring, a white starstone necklace, a gold filigree ankle bracelet, a red dreamstone bracelet, a diamond pendant, a golden starfish pendant, a leaf-shaped emerald pendant, a gold and emerald rose pendant, a steel amulet, a granite amulet, some white leather leggings, an azure silver ring and a swirling gold nymph comb.
>look in back
In the heavy backpack you see some acantha leaf, some dwarven eonake leg guards, some dwarven eonake arm guards, some mithril leg guards, some double leather, a gleaming pure silver helmet, a silvery vultite helm, an ora-plated golden invar skullcap, a pair of mithril alloy bracers, an emerald wedding ring, a bright silvery scarf, some ora-plated golden invar gauntlets and some gleaming pure silver gauntlets.
>look in great
In the black greatcloak you see some rugged worn boots, a gold-trimmed midnight blue kilt, a crystal amulet, a gold ring, a hazy potion, an engagement ring, a spider's egg, a woven rolaren thigh-sheath, a gold ring, a golden sunburst kilt pin, a golden sunburst kilt pin, a small leaf shaped pin, some fingerless leather gloves, a dried black rose corsage, a pale bone nose ring, a gleaming onyx nose ring, a blackened myklian scale eyepatch, a tiny green glaes spider, a tiny black glaes spider, an emerald and vultite earrings, an emerald and vultite belt buckle, an imflass mesh coif, a dice pouch, some padded black leather boots, some dark spidersilk breeches, a carved ivory skull earring, a carved ebony and bone earcuff, some burnished gold earcuffs, a furry brown toy puppy, some fitted black leather breeks, some black onyx-studded gloves, a tiny green glaes spider, a silver puma's's-head pendant, a prancing pegasus pin, a ruby-eyed silver fox pendant and a dark snakeskin sack.

IM for your free gifts. As I have the brain of a sieve, further enhanced by these lovely painkillers, it'll help considerably if you can tell me which locker you saw the stuff you want in. Feel free to ask for many multiple items, the crap is all gonna poof with me unless I get ambitious enough to dump it in TSC or something. Since it hurts to type, I'm not that ambitious.

Kimm/Tilone

HarmNone
05-31-2004, 05:46 PM
Ish, Kimm. I'm so sorry to hear your arthritis is that painful. It makes me cringe just to think about trying to type while hurting like that. Hugs, hon.

HarmNone

Artha
05-31-2004, 05:53 PM

those are 4x fulls

The ones I have (now) are >5x light leathers.

Thanks Tilone, sorry to see you go.

Weedmage Princess
05-31-2004, 06:38 PM
I remember Tilone and Beaujangles. Both were extra kind to my ranger. Take it easy and I hope you find something to help ease your pain with the arthritis.

Syberus
05-31-2004, 08:23 PM
I used to own a set that were 4x fulls that's why I mentioned it, I have a feeling they come in a few different varieties, I think I remember someone having them in doubles as well.

Caiylania
06-01-2004, 03:14 AM
I wish you the best and hope that you find a way to relieve the pain. Safe journeys..

Sincerely,
Adriane/Caiy

Myshel
06-01-2004, 10:10 AM
I'll miss you hon, take care and best wishes.

CrystalTears
06-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Whoa, I knew you were quitting but I didn't know it would be a permanent thing which would mean giving your stuff away. That's too bad. Another good roleplayer bites the dust.

Good luck with you. See you soon. :D

AnticorRifling
06-02-2004, 10:23 AM
I can use:

some dwarven eonake leg guards
some dwarven eonake arm guards
woven rolaren thigh-sheath
some gleaming pure silver gauntlets
a gleaming pure silver helmet

If they aren't gone already. Warriors gotta be dressed ya know :cool:

AnticorRifling
06-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Ohh yeah if you have the patience for it you can get some really good voice type software that works well with Windows XP. Took about 3 hours of speaking into the mike for it to get 90% of my speech patterns down but it works well. I'm not sure if you could use that for GS and then just hit enter... Just a thought.