PDA

View Full Version : 3 Setting No-Nav Teleport Amulet with Gaze

Kitsun
09-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Selling a teleport amulet with 3 settings. Can peer through it to peek at the set locations. Works like a gold ring but can't be taken away.

So I've gotten 50m offers up to my ears so offers need to be more than that. I'll take priority on cash offers.

Item: a circular azure rolaren amulet surrounding a smoky glaes lens

Tap to see set locations:

1 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens
-> 2 Gyldemar Road
3 Ta'Illistim, City Gate

Push/Pull to change where it is set:

>push am
The amulet begins to glow and gradually, a fiery sigil appears on its surface, depicting the numeral 3. It flickers a few moments, then disappears.
>pul am
The amulet begins to glow, giving off a greenish phosphorescence. Slowly a fiery sigil appears, depicting the numeral 2. It flickers a few moments like a candle dancing in mist, then fades away to nothing.

Rub to Teleport:

>rub am
Suddenly, your amulet spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.
[Gyldemar Road]
You also see some muck and the ruins of a paved stone road disappearing further into the swamp to the south.
Obvious paths: west

Peer to Peek:

>peer am
You stare intently at your amulet. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
You also see the Zaaldine disk, the Jerilyn disk, an erratic sunburst spirit that is flying around, a ruffled grey-bellied hawk that is flying around, the brown Telare disk, a pernicious river spirit that is flying around, the Arulisse disk, a wafer of candied seeds and a silver trash receptacle.
Also here: High Lord Zaaldine, Lord Riros, Jerilyn, Kragdruk who is sitting, Angeliqe, Lord Telare, Chuds who is sitting, Kaeshik, Arulisse who is kneeling, Polveiss who is sitting
Obvious paths: out

Inspire
09-17-2011, 01:08 AM
50m seems to be a reasonable price for them.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=62361 - 42m
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=63145 - 50m
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=65280 - 50m
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=61878 - ?

Chainsaw Laserman
09-17-2011, 01:15 AM
You just completely validated him asking more than 50 mill...

Kitsun
09-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Relevant text out of the first of your links:
"Edited to add: The first three buyout offers came within five minutes of each other... and the first one came in one minute before the second. Sheesh..."

And like I said, I have offers of 50m that I can opt to take. So you can take you drug addled head on out of here and go fuck yourself with it.

Inspire
09-17-2011, 01:51 AM
Relevant text out of the first of your links:
"Edited to add: The first three buyout offers came within five minutes of each other... and the first one came in one minute before the second. Sheesh..."

And like I said, I have offers of 50m that I can opt to take. So you can take you drug addled head on out of here and go fuck yourself with it.

You can to YOU drug addled head and shove it.

Neimanz ring sold for 42m.

With go2. There's no point in these things.

Merala
09-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Why are you ragging on Kitsun so hard? Let them sell for what he/she wants to. No one would step in on your sales if you hadn't pissed so many of them off. If you don't like the price, don't bid. Very easy.

Inspire
09-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Why are you ragging on Kitsun so hard? Let them sell for what he/she wants to. No one would step in on your sales if you hadn't pissed so many of them off. If you don't like the price, don't bid. Very easy.

Good advice.

Oh, nice rep btw Kitsun.

3 Setting No-Nav... 09-17-2011 01:16 AM Fuck yourself, you scamming faggot. Eat shit and die.

Hey did you hear your BFF Durgrimst/Sheikh scammed a couple different people?

Kitsun
09-17-2011, 02:04 AM

He's probably pissy because he's out of drug money.

Merala
09-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Good advice.

Honestly, and truthfully, I get sick of seeing your criticism in almost every merchant thread. You've scammed people, and they speak out against you. Kitsun put up a price, and if no one buys, it was too high. Considering people have offered 50m in the first five minutes, it's not exactly a bad thing to hold out for something a little higher, as chances are it'll probably come. Some people don't use Lich, and it might be nice for them to have. Either way, I really just wish you would take your attitude to another forum.

Maybe if I say please?

Inspire
09-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Let me sum that post up.

Bla bla bla, attention needed, bla bla bla, maybe if I post in defense people will like me, bla bla bla

If you don't like my posts, ignore me, there's a button for it, I'm sure your pudgy little fingers can find it.

He's being greedy, and he's a bigot. That's definitely the guy you should stick up for.

Tgo01
09-17-2011, 02:12 AM
He's being greedy, and he's a bigot. That's definitely the guy you should stick up for.

But he's not you, that already puts him well ahead of the game.

Merala
Let me sum that post up.

If you don't like my posts, ignore me, there's a button for it, I'm sure your pudgy little fingers can find it.

Oh no! Someone pointed me out for what I am! Let's call them fat! Yeah! Everyone hates fat people, so they'll forget how much they hate me!

Stopped working in third grade, just so you know. Adults stick to facts in their arguments, not namecalling. Mature adults do anyway. Good luck in future negativity spewing. I said my piece.

Kitsun
Have I ever mentioned how hard I laugh every time I remember your "Real Inspire" post subsequent you losing your Shattered gear? Great googly moogly was that epic.

Inspire
09-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Have I ever mentioned how hard I laugh every time I remember your "Real Inspire" post subsequent you losing your Shattered gear? Great googly moogly was that epic.

Totally.

Like, top 5 bro.

Kitsun
09-17-2011, 02:17 AM
But he's not you, that already puts him well ahead of the game.

Oh no! Someone pointed me out for what I am! Let's call them fat! Yeah! Everyone hates fat people, so they'll forget how much they hate me!

Stopped working in third grade, just so you know. Adults stick to facts in their arguments, not namecalling. Mature adults do anyway. Good luck in future negativity spewing. I said my piece.

Where the hell did that bigot post go? Is he already deleting posts?

Merala
09-17-2011, 02:18 AM
It's on page 1, it hasn't mysteriously disappeared. Yet.

Inspire
09-17-2011, 02:19 AM
Where the hell did that bigot post go? Is he already deleting posts?

How drunk are you right now?

Merala
09-17-2011, 02:20 AM
How drunk are you right now?

Pot, meet kettle.

Kitsun
09-17-2011, 02:24 AM
Let me sum that post up.

You're still living in Inspire-world. Your first post in this thread lists up the other sales. The most recent one was bought out with other BO attempts in the air indicating there's much more demand than supply.

While I pretty much agree with that rep comment, it wasn't me. And actually I don't think it is untrue given that you have admitted to liking dick and you are a self-admitted scammer.

Inspire
09-17-2011, 02:28 AM
You're still living in Inspire-world. Your first post in this thread lists up the other sales. The most recent one was bought out with other BO attempts in the air indicating there's much more demand than supply.

While I pretty much agree with that rep comment, it wasn't me. And actually I don't think it is untrue given that you have admitted to liking dick and you are a self-admitted scammer.

That was your little buddy Durgrimst/Sheikh who admitted to being a scammer of several people, with your help, and your quiver.

If you knowingly aid a scammer, that kind of makes you a scammer too.

Kitsun
09-17-2011, 02:34 AM
Wait, wait, wait. I found it.

Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
Against my better judgement I'm going to write the following and tell you the truth about my life.

I'll start by saying that I'm a very private person. I grew up a Jehovahs Witness and unless you were part of the church you were considered to be a "worldly" person and a bad person. So growing up I had no friends because I was not allowed to play with anyone outside of the church.

When I became a teenager I found Gemstone and got hooked. It was an escape from a life that I didn't agree with. I was only allowed to play for an hour here or there and spent most of my time being a twat dragging bodies out of TSC to decay and whatnot. But having a place where I could be someone different than who I was forced to be was salvation.

Eventually I got out on my own and came back to GS. I played on and off for a few years, never really making any close friends. I was part of the Trophy Room gang when Debia, Jubuls, the original Tijay, Xak, etc used to hang there.

Anyway, fast forward about 9 years from there and it brings us to last year. I guess I should also tell you that I am a 28 year old bisexual male, I'm not a girl but it's sometimes fun to play around. I have been in a relationship for 4 years now with someone I care about very deeply. Unfortunately that person had a drinking problem and it got out of control. One night he decided to swallow a tube of pills and drink himself to death. I woke up at 4am to find him barely breathing. I called 911 and they rushed him to the hospital where he stayed for awhile. He went into rehab from there and got help for his drinking problem but I wasn't alright. His suicide attempt affected me in ways that I wasn't prepared for. I became severely depressed myself and sunk into gemstone like a tick. It was getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed in the morning and I started missing more and more work. I eventually was let go, which made me sink even further into GS.

Thankfully I was able to make silvers in the game and sell them to the PC community. Had it not been for all of you, I wouldn't have made it over the last year, financially or mentally. That is also part of the reason why Myklians changing was hard on me. I was using gemstone to survive and to pay my bills. It became a full time job. When Myklians were changed I realized my life was about to become much more difficult and I freaked out. I was already in a bad place because of the suicide attempt and I no longer knew how to deal with anything.

So where does that leave me now. Unfortunately I have a drug problem. I smoke marijuana every day. I don't like taking pills to be normal, so I turned to drugs to stabilize my mood and help me feel better. Most of the time I am alright, but every now and then I turn into an ugly monster, which is what you see from time to time on lnet.

So, this is the mess that is my life. Feel free to make fun of me now in typical PC fashion. I'm sorry if I have insulted you personally. Please know that it wasn't personal if I went off on you. I have a lot of problems that I don't know how to deal with or overcome. I have become someone that I don't want to be, so I am sorry if I have affected you negatively because of it.

Inspire
09-17-2011, 02:34 AM
Against my better judgement I'm going to write the following and tell you the truth about my life.

I'll start by saying that I'm a very private person. I grew up a Jehovahs Witness and unless you were part of the church you were considered to be a "worldly" person and a bad person. So growing up I had no friends because I was not allowed to play with anyone outside of the church.

When I became a teenager I found Gemstone and got hooked. It was an escape from a life that I didn't agree with. I was only allowed to play for an hour here or there and spent most of my time being a twat dragging bodies out of TSC to decay and whatnot. But having a place where I could be someone different than who I was forced to be was salvation.

Eventually I got out on my own and came back to GS. I played on and off for a few years, never really making any close friends. I was part of the Trophy Room gang when Debia, Jubuls, the original Tijay, Xak, etc used to hang there.

Anyway, fast forward about 9 years from there and it brings us to last year. I guess I should also tell you that I am a 28 year old bisexual male, I'm not a girl but it's sometimes fun to play around. I have been in a relationship for 4 years now with someone I care about very deeply. Unfortunately that person had a drinking problem and it got out of control. One night he decided to swallow a tube of pills and drink himself to death. I woke up at 4am to find him barely breathing. I called 911 and they rushed him to the hospital where he stayed for awhile. He went into rehab from there and got help for his drinking problem but I wasn't alright. His suicide attempt affected me in ways that I wasn't prepared for. I became severely depressed myself and sunk into gemstone like a tick. It was getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed in the morning and I started missing more and more work. I eventually was let go, which made me sink even further into GS.

Thankfully I was able to make silvers in the game and sell them to the PC community. Had it not been for all of you, I wouldn't have made it over the last year, financially or mentally. That is also part of the reason why Myklians changing was hard on me. I was using gemstone to survive and to pay my bills. It became a full time job. When Myklians were changed I realized my life was about to become much more difficult and I freaked out. I was already in a bad place because of the suicide attempt and I no longer knew how to deal with anything.

So where does that leave me now. Unfortunately I have a drug problem. I smoke marijuana every day. I don't like taking pills to be normal, so I turned to drugs to stabilize my mood and help me feel better. Most of the time I am alright, but every now and then I turn into an ugly monster, which is what you see from time to time on lnet.

So, this is the mess that is my life. Feel free to make fun of me now in typical PC fashion. I'm sorry if I have insulted you personally. Please know that it wasn't personal if I went off on you. I have a lot of problems that I don't know how to deal with or overcome. I have become someone that I don't want to be, so I am sorry if I have affected you negatively because of it.

Wait, wait, wait. I found it.

Cool story bro. I'm surprised pudgy fingers didn't post it for you.

Kitsun
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
SOLD pending payment! For more than 50m too.

JDDZ
09-18-2011, 01:13 PM
I just LOVE these kinds of threads!

Fallen
09-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Very cool item.