PDA

View Full Version : Actioned Long Bow

Whirlin
09-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Looking to buy a 0-4x Zested/Actioned/whatnot Long bow.

Additionally, I'm looking for one that's free from merchant restrictions for further alteration.

Also non-enhansive, non-sighted, as I'll be looking to enchant it up.

Gravebane525
09-10-2011, 12:06 PM
>pull bow
>
You raise your bow and draw back on the bowstring, pulling until your fingers are even with your ear, to test the strength of the draw. After satisfying yourself that the draw is correct you slowly release the tension on the bowstring, lowering your bow.

>push bow
Carefully planting your foot firmly on the ground, you brace the lower limb of your bow against it securely. With the ease of long practice you slip the top loop of the bowstring from the nock, twist it several times, and slide the knot's loop back into position.

>anal bow
You analyze your ruic long bow and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the ruic long bow for you.

theres that one... let me look for the older one and see what that anal's as

can't tell from inspecting the other action bow but doing a search for it pulled up the wave dancer info and its compound based that had the merchant add scripts