PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying? Anyone?

Trinitis
05-29-2004, 05:41 PM
So..I hit a new hunting area with my empath. Wonder over to the node in the area to rest up a bit and this is the steller stuff I see.

/log

Lansellot asks, "How big are sent?"
>
Demietria warmly says, "Bigger then a giantman."
>
Prytan says, "Swing at 380 and cast a 250."
>
Demietria nods.
>
Lansellot says, "That easy."
Lansellot says, "If i wasn't weighted i go."
>
You feel less drained.
>
Lansellot says, "If i wasn't weight me DS would be 530 in defense."
>
Prytan says, "No skills."

/endlog

Joy. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Souzy
05-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Did someone buy Lansellot. He use to be so fun to be around. He use to take me hunting, I've never seen him go OOC.

Nakiro
05-29-2004, 05:49 PM
This reminds me of my non rping days, which I now sorrowfully regret. ':o(

Ilvane
05-29-2004, 05:51 PM
Yeah, he had to have been sold. He never used to talk like that, I agree Lalana.

-A

Souzy
05-29-2004, 05:57 PM
I remember when I started I didn't know how the amulet worked. All I knew was that you had to think to someone. But, I forgot to put in think TO <player>. So, I use to be like, LOL and what not to my girl or tell her that she left blah blah at my house, or that I'm going out. LOL...never knew I was saying it outloud.

Then, I had my boy try GS out. We was in Mule I believe. He made a comment like, "I need moola." Then someone said, "Moola? What's moola?" Then, he goes, "I'm from the south side, we call money moola, chedda, dough?" ROFL. It cracked me up though. I miss him.

[Edited on 5-29-2004 by Lalana]

Hips
05-29-2004, 06:21 PM
Yes, he was sold. His player didn't see a point in keeping a character around that was never used. :( I still talk to him on AIM sometimes, though.

Galleazzo
05-30-2004, 03:01 AM
Betcha it didn't occur to you to report them?

:whistle:

Trinitis
05-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Nah, not worth the time. It's been my experience that reports such as that go undelt with, and to be honest, I'm sure they have better things to deal with then 2 people being OOC in a rarely used node.

Galleazzo
05-30-2004, 03:27 AM
YOu'd be surprised. Besides which no one gets reported, GMs don't know, 'cause they don't look at weird nodes in the middle of nowhere.