PDA

View Full Version : Full Armor Concealers

Palcron
09-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Have two full armor concealers for sale. Feel free to PM me or drop a post here, and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks a lot.

Both can be altered, both are max light at less than 2lbs, both conceal all armor (including full plate).

Delivery in WL, SH, Mule, IFW

Flat 5m per

1.) a hooded greatcloak fashioned from the full hide of a grizzly bear

>weigh great
You carefully examine the hooded greatcloak and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.

>inspect my great
You carefully inspect your hooded greatcloak.

You determine that you could wear the greatcloak around your chest. The greatcloak appears to serve some purpose.

You determine that the hooded greatcloak is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head when it is worn.

2.) a hooded ebon and scarlet bourde longcoat lined with glistening adder scales

>weigh longc
You carefully examine the bourde longcoat and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.

>inspect my longc
You carefully inspect your bourde longcoat.

You determine that you could wear the longcoat around your chest. The longcoat appears to serve some purpose.

You determine that the bourde longcoat is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head when it is worn.

Palcron
09-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Haven't heard back from the formerly interested party, so both are still up for grabs. Thanks.