PDA

View Full Version : SO I heard Haashek finally left for good

GSTamral
08-11-2003, 10:57 PM
and I will declare that a sorry chapter in the history of being a warrior might soon be over. This sorry, unwanted, moronic, egotistical, brainless, absolutely clueless fool, along with his son, Kristifer, appear to have finally left.

Anyone who's actually watched that twit hunt, its like a lesson in the ontological human darwinism, that some people who should be part of an extinct gene thread somehow managed to pull through because of the social cultural structures.

but anyways, I hereby cordially declare haashek as the absentee guest of honor in the newest "warriors might be going somewhere upwards as a class" saga of gemstone. Now, if only a few choice others would follow suit, maybe a new golden age for warriors will follow.

Bobmuhthol
08-11-2003, 10:58 PM
He's going to read this, Tamral, and his last stand in GemStone will be to deed you.

Methais
08-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Have you ever watched him hunt? I never have, I just know that he wouldn't hunt unless he had every spell he could possibly have cast on him, so I can only imagine...

GSTamral
08-11-2003, 11:03 PM
bob, Haashek couldn't ever find me, let alone hit me. And if he did hit me, its unlikely he would draw more than 1 blood. And methais, imagine a this hunting strategy.

1) go offensive
2) keep swinging at everything, even turtled things while they cast at you
3) stay offensive and free swing in swarms wearing brig.
4) put shield away while in offensive to pick things up, even in swarm.
5) heal down during swarm, staying in offensive while eating herbs.
6) be oblivious to your surroundings.

Methais
08-11-2003, 11:09 PM
Oh man. Haashek don't leave yet, lemme go on a hunt with you.

And WHY the hell is a 50+ warrior wearing BRIG?

Bobmuhthol
08-11-2003, 11:12 PM
It's because he went to go get "stoned."

GSTamral
08-11-2003, 11:13 PM
methais, remember the katana you made at the con?

that giant blood-stained war uber katana with runes of power and godly and lots of other stupid shit?

that's haashek. He actually WORE that famous

"bloodstained warlord's battle cloak emblazoned with the image of a giantman kneedeep in bloody orcs"

the depressing thing is he always thought he was right too. Even Forrest Gump has pride I guess.

Warriorbird
08-12-2003, 07:30 AM
I really hope it is true, Tamral. He needs to play a graphical....

with GOD mode.

GSTamral
08-12-2003, 08:56 AM
well, he just posted on another thread somewhere that he is indeed, retired.

Huzzah!

CrystalTears
08-12-2003, 08:58 AM
Yes but now he's here more being a brat, so I think I want him in the game instead.

Edaarin
08-12-2003, 12:16 PM
It was still funny watching him run away form stone sentinels in Darkstone...despite being about 5 or so levels older...on that note...

Looking for a wizard and spirit spellup ttm please thank you.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-12-2003, 12:43 PM
WARN EDAARIN PUSSY

Warriorbird
08-12-2003, 12:46 PM
I wonder how many times he reported over his time in Elanthia. Scary.