PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect over and over instantly

Kisame
09-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Hi, i'm new to the game ( been away a few years ) and I have been playing a couple days now with lich and no problems at all, but about 5-10 minutes ago I got d/cd and now it jsut does it over and over again i get to be on like a fraction of a second then cuts out. Any ideas? I tried changing password (nobody has it and i was booted instantly again right after so I doubt its that) and restarting as well.

Kisame
09-02-2011, 09:37 PM
and it is only when running stormfront i tried loading wizard and it worked but stormfront works on other accounts just this particular one stopped all of a sudden.

Kisame
09-02-2011, 09:39 PM
>
--- Lich: lnet active.
--- Lich: updater active.
Lady Maetriks just arrived.
>
--- Lich: infomon active.

LichNet welcomes you, Kisame
www.lichproject.org - in case of emergency, paypal money to tillmen@lichproject.org

--- Lich: updater has exited.
>
--- Lich: lnet has exited.
--- Lich: infomon has exited.

* Connection to the game has been lost. You will need to login again to continue playing.

Buckwheet
09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
When it next logs you out change your location from server to local and then log back in.

Then change it back.

Kisame
09-02-2011, 09:49 PM
how do you do that? sorry dont know much about this.

Lord Orbstar
09-02-2011, 10:06 PM
log in thru the play.net webiste normally. then try lich again. that worked for me

Kisame
09-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Ya i tried that do it did nothing, i system restored and nothing. the switching thing that Buck was taking about worked on local i just cant switch back to server or i dc again

septus
09-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Normally when this happens to me I log in via the SGE so lich doesn't activate. Then I can log off then log into lich without an issue.

Kisame
09-02-2011, 11:49 PM
lich activates no matter which i do.

Nilandia
09-03-2011, 04:09 AM
Log in using Internet Explorer so Lich will not kick in. Usually that's enough to take care of it. You may need to move a room or two and set your settings to be saved locally (available up in the options menu at the top right of the window). Then log in as per normal and you should be alright.

Gretchen