PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Gear

HermieTheDentist
08-29-2011, 07:15 PM
PM or post a not to me with what you'd like to sell or to discuss a price.

I'm looking for elven rangerish, twining vine, earthy stuff. Also looking for a really good ranged weapon composite or longbow preferrably. Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Matt

Telfaahga
08-29-2011, 07:28 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=65211

Pretty nice ranger cloak in that thread.

kookiegod
08-29-2011, 07:48 PM
I got one of the Kali type whittling knives I am getting read to post for a friend who is selling all his gear.

HermieTheDentist
08-29-2011, 08:01 PM
I got one of the Kali type whittling knives I am getting read to post for a friend who is selling all his gear.

Is there a post I could read on this item somewhere?

Thanks.
Matt

smallking
08-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Once upon a time Kali use to sit on the HS steps and she had a knife that she could "whittle" away at a piece of wood and you would end up with a carving. I'm not positive, but I think they were random designs. She ended up giving me two during the course of several helpful talks she gave me. Sadly a few years back I ended up losing them to the janitor when I accidently placed a pouch that contained them, along with about half a million silvers worth of gems, and an altered Bemm mini that I think I paid 3 or 4 million for into a random sack while on Teras. Said sack was confirmed swept up by the janitor. And my salad tossing GM skills suck, so there was no recovery.

Anyway, they're a pretty nice RP tool if nothing else. I believe (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) that a couple have been released since Kali's passing.