PDA

View Full Version : FW Deeds Opened

shad0ws0ngs
08-25-2011, 08:53 PM
;go2 18258 via lich while in Mist Harbor.. it's in the west harbor.. then go gate, go door.. there is a priest who will direct you.. here is what he has to say:

Moving quietly to your side, the priest whispers to you, "I know all manner of things about this place. If you wish me to share my knowledge, then simply ask me about NORTH winds, SOUTH winds, EAST winds, WEST winds, or just the WINDS in general. I also know about the FEATHER, the ALTAR, and the POT." Nodding once, he moves away to give you some privacy.

>ask priest about altar
Glancing at the altar, Fyodar says, "It is the missing piece from above. Once, long ago, it tumbled from the ceiling and left us a clear view of the sky. Through that opening, the winds grace us with their daily breath."
>
>ask priest about feather
"Ah, yes," Fyodar says quietly, "The feather is a guide. When you pray it rises to your destination and you must follow it."
>ask priest about pot
Smiling, Fyodar says, "One may have to SPRINKLE a pot over a BRAZIER or BASIN, though some you may have to POUR over them."
>ask priest about wind
"Bountiful winds," the priest quietly says in response to your query. "Without the wind there would be nothing to carry the seed, nothing to push ships across the seas, and nothing to cool faces in the heat. There are four winds, you know, and I know all about them. NORTH, EAST, WEST, and SOUTH, just ask me about them."
>ask priest about east wind
Pondering, Fyodar says, "Well, I believe that altar is given to the winds of the east, which is tied to spices and the element of air. When making an offering there, you may want to LIGHT some INCENSE and EXHALE its fumes over the BASIN."
>ask priest about west wind
Nodding several times, almost as if distracted, Fyodar finally says, "The alter erected over there is given to the west winds, which are the winds of life and tied to the element of earth. You will want to TAKE some soil from the VESSEL and pack it in around your offering. Then you shall need to POUR some water and watch what happens. The key here is to share your internal breath with your offering."
>ask priest about south wind
Gazing at the distant ceiling, Fyodar distractedly says, "The altar that sits there is dedicated to the southern winds, which are the winds that bring us heat because they are born of the element fire. If you wish to make an offering there, then you must SPRINKLE the OIL over the basin and LIGHT it on fire. Share your breath, too, for that is the touch that makes your offering pure."
>

apparently you put your gem or offering in the basin, then follow the directions for whatever room you end up in, north, south, east, or west. Hope this is helpful

Back
08-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Coolness.

Mohrgan
08-31-2011, 02:04 AM
Seems to me like the FWI deeds are pretty costly, compared to say, the landing or Illistim. Convenient location, though. Still way cheaper than Teras, of course.

Fallen
08-31-2011, 06:29 AM
So you are making an offering to the elements?

Gweneivia
08-31-2011, 07:52 AM
So you are making an offering to the elements?

Or to the four winds.

Fallen
08-31-2011, 08:08 AM
Interesting.

BriarFox
08-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Interesting.

E just might gets some deeds. :P

Fallen
08-31-2011, 01:24 PM
E laughs at your four winds.