PDA

View Full Version : Fund a portrait by Divone

Asile
08-20-2011, 10:20 AM
Yup, that's where most of the money I make from these sales is going. The sooner I raise a few mil, the sooner I can pass it to an awesome artist. Do good, spend lots of money, help me clear some lockers. In the event of bids received by PM and post for the same item at the same amount, earliest timestamp wins.

I'll add more stuff as I get the details on it.

Sales will go ONCE, TWICE, SOLD, I'd like it gone fast. Delivery to Landing, FWI, Solhaven, Icemule.

CLOTHING MB 5k unless otherwise noted

MC1: a hip-slung wrapped deep red linen skirt (legworn)
CB: Dasloonix SOLD

MC2: an ankle-length cobalt blue bliaut with mauve-banded funnel sleeves (pinworn) MB: 10k

MC3: a pale sea blue samite bliaut sashed with silver chiffon (chestworn)

MC 4: a cloth-of-gold gown with half-buttoned floor length sleeves (chestworn)

MC5: a sleeveless glacial blue satin dress sashed with a wide black ribbon (chestworn)
CB: 5k Dasloonix SOLD

MC6: a rose-lined crimson satin kirtle with tight front-lacing (worn over front) MB: 10k

TC1: a long flame-patterned cotehardie (worn over front, VSA for a few small items) MB: 15k

TC2: a dusky rose silk houppelande - SHOW: Thick silk cords colored the same pale gold as the undersleeves wrap around the torso in an almost haphazard fashion, allowing the wearer to tighten the garment as desired. A tiny pattern of stylized acantha leaves is embroidered along the sweeping hem and low square neckline in dark rose thread. (chestworn, no pocket) MB: 250k

MIC1: a tailored onyx satin corset brocaded with blue-gold primroses (pinworn)

MIC2: an enruned watered silk bodice (pinworn)

MIC3: a deep blue silk shirt with gauzy slashed sleeves (pinworn)

MIC4: a platinum-girdled twilight blue chainsil bliaut (chestworn)

DC1: a pair of dark green pants fashioned from fluid silk satin (legworn)

DC2: some fitted deep cerulean breeches (legworn)

DC3: a pair of spidersilk breeches (legworn)

DC4: a silk-laced pale ivory cotehardie (chestworn)

DC5: some gold-veined scarlet marbrinus pants (legworn, VSA for a few small items) MB: 15k

DC6: a pair of trim golden brown silk pants with side laces (legworn, VSA, no further deepening possible)

DC7: a pair of front-laced onyx-hued leather breeches – (legworn, VSA for few small items) MB: 15k

DC8: an ebony marbrinus shirt with wide silver-studded cuffs – (chestworn, VSA, no further deepening possible)

DC9: a silk-edged cloth-of-silver shirt – (chestworn, VSA 1 item, no further deepening possible)

DC 10: a trim-cut ivory silk shirt – (chestworn, VSA 1 item, no further deepening possible)

SHOES footworn and MB 5k unless otherwise noted

MS1: some vivid red silk velvet shoes

DS1: a pair of white leather boots with wide cuffs

CONTAINERS MB 10k unless otherwise noted

MR1: a sky-hued samite pelisse shot with silver threads (cloakworn, holds VLA any number)
CB: 10k Jhynnifer SOLD

MIR1: a sleeveless gauzy sky blue surcote (cloakworn, VLA for any number)
CB: 10k Beguiler SOLD

DR1: a brushed ebon suede hip-jacket with mithglin buttons (cloakworn, VLA for any number)

JEWELRY MB 5k unless otherwise noted

MJ1: a malachite cabochon strung from a thin silver forehead chain (headworn)

MJ2: a seven-strand necklace of cube-cut emeralds (neckworn)
CB: 5k Jhynnifer SOLD

MJ3: a choker of dragonfire opals linked by tiny golden orbs (neckworn)

MJ4: a diamond dew drop-studded chain of platinum leaves (piercing jewelry, worn in left ear ONLY) MB: 10k
CB: 10k Jhynnifer SOLD

TJ1: a pale water sapphire and silver-linked waistchain (waistworn)

TJ2: a dark silver feystone-draped hip-chain (waistworn)

MISCELLANEOUS

TM1: a wide verdant leather belt fastened by jade-corded lacing (waistworn, altered belt for holding weaving tools) MB: 20k
CB: 100k Menos SOLD

DM1: a jade silk meditation mat MB 25k
Drop mat: <Person> unrolls her aqua meditation mat and places it on the ground.
Get mat: <Person> retrieves her aqua meditation mat from the ground and carefully rolls it up. (Only the person who dropped the mat can get it.)
Sit mat: As <person> moves to settle herself on the aqua meditation mat she adopts a calm demeanor in preparation for spending some time in contemplation.
<Person> sits down.
Breathe mat (while sitting): <Person> closes her eyes and slows her breathing, inhaling and exhaling at disciplined intervals as she gradually sinks into a meditative trance.
NOTE: Mat does not allows a non-Cleric/Empath/Savant to meditate with the MEDITATE verb.

The following gloves all are MB: 10k, are handworn, have wear/remove scripty goodness, as shown below:
>wear gloves
You slide your emerald leather gloves on over your hands, wiggling your fingers slightly and smoothing out wrinkles.
>remove gloves
You tug at the fingers of your emerald leather gloves to remove them, and then carefully tuck them together in one hand.

MMG2: some fine emerald leather gloves
MMG3: some fine white linen gloves
MMG4: a pair of dove grey gloves with tiny pearl buttons
MMG5: a pair of pale green satin gloves with round jade buttons

Asile
08-20-2011, 02:40 PM
New stuff added. Buy it!

Dasloonix
08-20-2011, 04:47 PM
MC1: a hip-slung wrapped deep red linen skirt (legworn) MB

Jhynnifer
08-21-2011, 12:35 AM
MB on the following please

MR1
MJ2
MJ4

Menos
08-21-2011, 07:44 AM
MM1: a rope of rose vines (worn in hair, gives following description: She has {length}, {texture} {color} hair wound with a rope of rose vines.) MB: 5k

100k please

TM1: a wide verdant leather belt fastened by jade-corded lacing (waistworn, altered belt for holding weaving tools) MB: 20k

100k please

Asile
08-22-2011, 07:17 AM
MM1: a rope of rose vines (worn in hair, gives following description: She has {length}, {texture} {color} hair wound with a rope of rose vines.) MB: 5k

100k please

As much as this kills me, the item above has been marked as SOLD to someone else, so I have to ignore this new bid. The bid on the other item has been noted, though.

There's also some new items added.

Menos
08-22-2011, 07:46 PM
No trouble, didn't notice it. Jacinto, get in touch if you'd rather a quick profit than the rope.

Beguiler
08-23-2011, 10:27 AM
MIR1: a sleeveless gauzy sky blue surcote (cloakworn, VLA for any number)

10k MB please

Asile
08-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Bump. Stuff's still available.

Asile
08-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Little bump. If something's been SOLD to you and not yet picked up, IM me at LyrrahC or send me a PM, I'm going to try to deliver this weekend so long as a hurricane doesn't knock my power out.

Dasloonix
08-26-2011, 09:15 PM
MC5: a sleeveless glacial blue satin dress sashed with a wide black ribbon (chestworn) MB

Asile
08-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Updated, and more goodies added.

HermieTheDentist
08-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Who is Divone? I Googled the name and didn't get a hit back.

Dothstar's_Seven
08-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Who is Divone? I Googled the name and didn't get a hit back.

http://www.wix.com/divonelerade/divone

Asile
08-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Added another item.

Saevia
09-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Interested in these:

DM1: a jade silk meditation mat MB 25k
MMG2: some fine emerald leather gloves MB 10K

Can go to FW to pay / pick up.