PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 606 Solution

JustDan
08-18-2011, 09:57 AM
So... I've been buying scrolls, and continue to buy scrolls, but I'd like a better solution, though I'm not sure how much the alternatives cost. I know there's at least one 606 spell knowledge item, and that's FAR out of my price range. How much would a 606 Mage Recharger go for, and are there many out there?

Alternatively... buying fresh (or fully charged) 606 scrolls. If they're not already fully charged, they need to be able to be infused, or else be pretty cheap.

Let me know what you've got, and how much you're looking for.

BriarFox
08-18-2011, 10:11 AM
I sold a fresh 606 MR not long ago for 1m or some such. They're not terribly easy to recharge, but a higher-level mage shouldn't have too much trouble, and one will last you a good long time. Because of how careful you do have to be, though, unless you own a higher-level mage, scrolls are probably a good bit simpler.

A 606 gem-eater just went for 100m, I think.

JustDan
08-18-2011, 10:41 AM
I sold a fresh 606 MR not long ago for 1m or some such. They're not terribly easy to recharge, but a higher-level mage shouldn't have too much trouble, and one will last you a good long time. Because of how careful you do have to be, though, unless you own a higher-level mage, scrolls are probably a good bit simpler.

A 606 gem-eater just went for 100m, I think.

My mage is 56, and not likely to level up any time soon... scrolls sound like they're gonna be my lot in life for quite a while, then.

Thanks.

Buckwheet
08-18-2011, 11:07 AM
There are a couple options.

Mage recharger and a capped mage person helping you maintain.

Or scrolls that you just use and once you collect many of them find a reliable person to recharge them for you.

Buy the gem eater for tons.

Buy the 606 self knowledge.

Or buy one of the portfolios and then manage all the above scrolls using that and you will almost never have to buy new scrolls again.

I did the portfolio option for bravery, heroism, 606, and 613.

I never looked back.

JustDan
08-18-2011, 12:46 PM
There are a couple options.

Mage recharger and a capped mage person helping you maintain.

Or scrolls that you just use and once you collect many of them find a reliable person to recharge them for you.

Buy the gem eater for tons.

Buy the 606 self knowledge.

Or buy one of the portfolios and then manage all the above scrolls using that and you will almost never have to buy new scrolls again.

I did the portfolio option for bravery, heroism, 606, and 613.

I never looked back.

What means this word "portfolio"? I've never heard of such an item... what does it do? How rare are they?

Fallen
08-18-2011, 12:48 PM
I think the last one(s) released sold for 50+, atleast one did. Not sure once Droughtman's Challenge spat out a few more that they held the high price.

Buckwheet
08-18-2011, 01:01 PM
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Thin_beige_portfolio

Herachio
08-18-2011, 04:29 PM
I think the last one(s) released sold for 50+, atleast one did. Not sure once Droughtman's Challenge spat out a few more that they held the high price.

The most recent sale appeared to be for 50 mil flat. This was one from Droughtman's. I say appeared to be because the person just said it was sold but not to who or if it was some sort of trade deal.

It would make your scroll maintenance easier (assuming you maintain these yourself) and extend the charges you get from the scrolls some, at the cost of a diamond every 20 charges depending on how your scrolls are unlocked and what not. In the end though, you'd still just be relying on scrolls for your 606.

Nobody mentioned any 606 self-chargers, are there none?

Oh, another option I guess would be to get V (CRB) to use his book to combine your 606 scrolls into one scroll. Assuming he would do that. That would make it much easier to infuse and maintain, but then there is the issue that the new combined scroll value might be less than the charges you would of been able to get had you just kept infusing the scrolls individually, so maybe that isn't a good option afterall.

Inspire
08-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Nordred might still have a portfolio for sale.