PDA

View Full Version : Blessing Arrows?

JustDan
08-08-2011, 04:55 PM
So... considering moving to the Rift, and would need blessed arrows to hunt some of the crap out there.

Can blessed arrows only be used once, or does the bless wear off after X number of shots, similar to a weapon wearing off after X number of swings?

Also, I've asked the question on that bastion of faultless knowledge, LNet, but thought I'd regurgitate it here... what's the rule for blessing bundles of arrows? How many in a bundle is allowed for it to 'take'? And once they're blessed, can I bundle them all together into one big glob?

Also, would one of those blessing sheaths work for this? Dip a bundle of arrows into the sheath, pull them back out and they're blessed for X number of shots each?

Smythe
08-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Wear off (when ya manage 'em properly).

Bundles can have up ta 999 charges (http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Bless/Eblade_Arrows_%28saved_post%29).

And dunno.

- Smythe

S.S.D.Year
08-08-2011, 05:30 PM
When folks who use arrows ask for my blessing, they seem to break them out as "get 10 arrows" and I bless a bundle of 10.

As to the blessing sheathe? Dunno.

How to nake a big glob?
Put arrow in container (A bundle of ten should go into any) for the first handful, then the larger part of the bundle...

Put my arrow in arrow in container

(Your arrow could be one arrow or 90, a bundle can hold 100, but adding it to the existing arrow in arrow in container is KEY to holding your charges. Make sure to always "put arrow in arrow" to keep your charges going. They will eventually fade, but you will get barely any usage from the charges if you fail to rebundle them.)

Ayamei
08-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Each time you take 1 arrow from your blessed bundle, it has 2 charges on it. Fire it once, and 1 charge is left. Don't pick up said arrow and shoot it again, make sure you rebundle it into your main bundle so it comes back with 2 charges, otherwise you will run into bundling problems. When the bless on the bundle starts to run out, that is when it gets strange.

When I know my blessed bundle is nearing its end, I will shoot that arrow I just shot a 2nd time without rebundling it, and then stow it till my entire bundle is without a bless. I don't usually know when that is happening though, so I usually end up in the tower looking at 4 shrickens or whatever they care called, no mana, and no more blessed arrows.

I don't really know the mechanics behind how it works, just the trial and error of never firing an arrow twice without rebundling it, unless I am purposely trying to get it unblessed.