PDA

View Full Version : +2 MMC Bonus Blank Mage Rechargable bracelet

Asile
08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
a glittering sterling silver bracelet

blank mage rechargable
It provides a bonus of 2 to Mental Mana Control Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
The bracelet looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

Persistent on both the magic and enhancive

MB: 35k
CB: 250k Herachio SOLD!
Delivery to Landing, Icemule, Solhaven, or FWI

wizgem3
08-03-2011, 11:32 PM

krishicall
08-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Im interested in this, but Id like to see the loresong as many people are not selling true rechargeables. Needs to draw power and NOT be reimbeddable. Can guarantee you at least 100k more if you show me this, thanks.

Herachio
08-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I'll go 250k.

Tolwynn
08-05-2011, 03:12 AM
I just recharged a reimbeddible mage-rechargeable a few minutes ago.

Loresinging the item beforehand:
As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the studded pewter band in your hand, and you learn something about it...

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 18,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the studded pewter band.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the studded pewter band in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the studded pewter band. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the band is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the studded pewter band in your hand...

This is a tappable item, which casts spells from the Spirit sphere. It does not currently have any charges left.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the studded pewter band in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
The studded pewter band contains the spell Prayer of Protection, from the Cleric circle.

You sense that the studded pewter band will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

Later in a workshop:

You remove a dragonfire emerald from in your black silk pouch.
pour my grot potion on my emerald
You pour your potion on the emerald.
You carefully work the liquid in until it is all absorbed.
That was the last drop.
The grot t'kel potion shatters into twinkling dust.

You recite a series of mystical phrases while raising your hands, invoking Charge Item...
Your spell is ready.
cast at emerald
You gesture at a dragonfire emerald.
The dragonfire emerald quickly expands into a blue pulsating orb!

Cast the orb up until:

You gesture at a pulsating orb.
You gesture over the pulsating orb while muttering a few arcane phrases.
The orb resonates in response to each of your gestures and words.
It shines brightly for a moment, flickering in color and humming tones of enchantment!

Then a few times:
You gesture over the pulsating orb while holding a smoky quartz studded pewter band near it.
A strand of pure essence leaps from the orb and onto the band!
The studded pewter band glows with a bright hue as the fingers of essence caress it.

Loresinging after:

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 17,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the studded pewter band.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the studded pewter band. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the band is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

This is a tappable item, which casts spells from the Spirit sphere. It has many charges.

The studded pewter band contains the spell Prayer of Protection, from the Cleric circle.

You sense that the studded pewter band will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

You slide a smoky quartz studded pewter band onto your finger.

tap my band
You tap a smoky quartz studded pewter band that you are wearing.
1d100: 54 + Modifiers: 307 == 361

A pure white aura sparkles around you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

spell active

You currently have the following active spells:
Prayer of Protection

Seemed rechargeable enough to me.

Asile
08-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Bumping in case anyone else wants in on it.

krishicall
08-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Well if it works, it works. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I have a necklace with the exact same song minus the holy part, and it just wont recharge. It is reimbeddable though. It could be that some are simply different than others.

Asile
08-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Here's the loresong from my bracelet:

You sense a faint aura of magic around the sterling silver bracelet. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though it may be able to hold more power. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the bracelet is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

From the rapid vibrations of the sterling silver bracelet, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.

The bracelet resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 2 to Mental Mana Control Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
The bracelet looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the sterling silver bracelet will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the sterling silver bracelet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

Here's Tolwynn's log of working with a mage rechargable item for reference (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost.php?p=1319564&postcount=5).