PDA

View Full Version : A Few Nice Weapons

ken pender
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
I have a few nice weapons I'd like to put up for sell.

1) a corroded iron warsword etched with droplets of acid. This is a 5x Stovel Acid critted Bastard Sword. Flares go up to 75. 10MIL

2) a dwarven-made ebon glaes claidhmore. This is a 3x cliad with a avery nice show. 18MIL

The dark glaes blade seems to flow around the concave fuller at its base and into the reinforced mithglin crossguard displaying an elegance not commonly found in dwarven make weaponry. The quillons on the crossguard extend broadly outward and are tipped with fossilized Tsark fangs in contrast to the smooth form of the blade to create a savagely decorative weapon. The hilt has been meticulously wrapped in thin strips of blue roan leather to add functionality.

3) a thorn-etched darkened vultite xiphos. This is a 4x Birar sword (broadsword base). This blade has two functions 1) poison flares. 2) It will drain 1 point of blood every so many seconds until the blade is 100% full at which time you can raise it to give your self a +5 to AS buff. 11MIL

It also has some pretty nice scripts:

You equip:

You remove a thorn-etched darkened vultite xiphos encircled with writhing green jade vines from in your threaded war harness.
As soon as the vultite xiphos is in your hand, several vines of briar and thorn slither out of the top of the blade and twine about your wrist. Droplets of crimson blood are quickly absorbed by the writhing vines.

Look:

Writhing patterns of green jade vines and witchwood briars tipped with rubies encircle the xiphos from darkened vultite tip to bloodstained pommel. Twin quillons of ruby-edged green vultite meet at the witchwood hilt, their crystalline edges deadly sharp. A knotted, vultite wreath of briars bristles at the pommel.
You gaze intently at the vines of briar and thorn wrapped about your wrist. They pulse and twist, as if uncomfortable with your scrutiny. Judging from the tinges of crimson throughout the vines, you estimate their influence on your vultite xiphos to be about 100 percent.

Pasive Script:

You feel a slight prick as the briar imbedded in your wrist digs a little deeper. The vines writhe briefly, veins of crimson pulsing within the viridian vegetation.

Please feel free to send all your trade or coin offers to my via PM. Have a great day!

Androidpk
08-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Did you mean to put this in the flat priced folder? How much are you looking to get for the warsword?

ken pender
08-02-2011, 08:08 PM
I have now listed prices since someone has so kindly called me a douche for forgeting. My appologies to everyone and to the person who was so kind to me......I hope you die in a fire!

ken pender
08-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Bump

Vrairdrick
08-03-2011, 05:36 PM
can you post a clip of the stovel flares in action?

ken pender
08-04-2011, 01:38 AM
You swing a corroded iron warsword at a jungle troll chieftain!
AS: +288 vs DS: +132 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +17 = +208
... and hit for 56 points of damage!
You ripped a chunk out of the troll chieftain's right leg with that one.
The troll chieftain is stunned!

** As you hit, your iron warsword releases a spray of multihued liquid! **
... 45 points of damage!
Excruciating pain as back of hand is dissolved!

You swing a corroded iron warsword at a jungle troll chieftain!
AS: +278 vs DS: +126 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = +235
... and hit for 71 points of damage!
Whoosh! Several ribs driven into lungs.
The troll chieftain is stunned!

** As you hit, your iron warsword releases a spray of multihued liquid! **
... 70 points of damage!
Hit on the leg chars the skin and eats into the underlying muscles!
It is knocked to the ground!

Gsgeek
08-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Nice, I thought someone said all the stovel flaring weapons had been neutered. If not, good to know. Good luck.

Androidpk
08-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Nice, I thought someone said all the stovel flaring weapons had been neutered. If not, good to know. Good luck.

They have definitely been neutered in terms of their previous capabilities.

thefarmer
08-04-2011, 11:54 AM

75-ish is what any standard elemental flare can go to. Stovel flares are essentially only fancy looking acid flares.

ken pender
08-04-2011, 11:59 AM
I know people say this however I tend to see more deaths and stuns with stovel flares over other elemental flares. I've tested this many times and the number does seem to be greater with Stovel.

75-ish is what any standard elemental flare can go to. Stovel flares are essentially only fancy looking acid flares.

Androidpk
08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I know people say this however I tend to see more deaths and stuns with stovel flares over other elemental flares. I've tested this many times and the number does seem to be greater with Stovel.

Have you compared them using a weapon with normal acid flares? That would be interesting to see.