PDA

View Full Version : Unique Teras Home

Xaerve
08-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Looking for one of the auctioned homes on Teras. Something lockable that is a super-node required.

Lock-able containers a plus.

Inspire
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM
There are no homes that are super nodes. You also can't buy a GM house from another player. If you're talking Premie Houses, why not just build one up?

Buckwheet
08-01-2011, 03:40 PM
But you could try and buy a character with the home and risk loosing it.

BriarFox
08-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean. One of the private properties? If so, they are untransferable, somewhat unfortunately. I also don't know of any private home with a supernode.

Fallen
08-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Pretty sure Inspire has the right of it. I don't even think you can do an account take over of someone who owns one, as they may still try to pull it.

Buckwheet
08-01-2011, 03:46 PM
You can buy a character and leave all the account information the same and change the way you pay for it only.

Maybe pay with GoA.

But if they ever find out you sold the account with the home, they will pull the home.

Its the reason I didn't pull the trigger on Methais back in the day when he was thinking of selling out. I wanted the home more than the character.

Sam
08-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Also keep in mind that if you somehow manage to get a house, you have no way of knowing who already has keys to it (including for the lockable containers).

Xaerve
08-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Interesting. Was just looking for some option since there are no tables (annoying) still on Teras.

Buckwheet
08-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I believe that option would be raffled tent, unless you don't get the super node bonuses when inside the tent on the node.

Then all you left with is probably a major sanct or the house rooms.

Regallis
08-01-2011, 04:48 PM
I sold Talon's Redoubt with the character who had the deed to it. They sold it again, not sure what happened but it did end up being auctioned again.

Not sure I would try doing this again.

Sam
08-01-2011, 05:11 PM
I believe that option would be raffled tent, unless you don't get the super node bonuses when inside the tent on the node.

Then all you left with is probably a major sanct or the house rooms.

Also, tents are still broken. Mine worked fine for a couple months without issue. On Saturday it was picked up by the janitor like 4 times. Pretty sure they haven't done anything to fix the actual tent mechanics either, though I haven't tried transferring it to other characters.

BriarFox
08-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Also, tents are still broken. Mine worked fine for a couple months without issue. On Saturday it was picked up by the janitor like 4 times. Pretty sure they haven't done anything to fix the actual tent mechanics either, though I haven't tried transferring it to other characters.

Yeah, my tent got nabbed by the janitor yesterday and the GM couldn't fix it, so I'm waiting on an SGM referral. They're awesome, but kind of a bitch at the moment. Cirath seems just to pop his head in every so often, but maybe he'll come back and fix them for real.