PDA

View Full Version : Voln - Symbol of Dreams

mgoddess
07-17-2011, 09:00 PM
So, I know Dreams got fucked... my question is, is how it got fucked? Is it just all role-play now, or does it still have meditation-type affects when used?

BriarFox
07-17-2011, 09:31 PM
I think it lost its experience-absorbing ability but kept a mild mana/spirit regen ability.

m444w
07-17-2011, 09:47 PM
It's useful for utility accounts because it's enables very rapid regen for spirit and mana without the problems that can go with wracking.

Archigeek
07-18-2011, 02:21 AM
I think they should add a feature where it speeds death recovery a bit. A 50% improvement in recovery speed for example, would hardly make it overpowering. As it stands it's really only good for spirit recovery after resurecting when not a cleric, or maybe after death if you have very quick regen of everything but spirit.

Stry
07-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I had thought it would be cool to have it create you're own 'Order of Voln' Major Sanctuary where the room causes the benefits.

This way you don't have to sleep, and get woken up by dumb people and you could have everyone in your group benefit from the fast mana/spirit recovery.

Add the death recovery/Death sting recovery to this and you'd have a very useful symbol again without going overboard. Not to mention it would fit well with the Order's general theme.

Kuyuk
07-18-2011, 04:58 PM
I Thought it'd be cool if you could create your own "Uber Sanct" ability where it blocked everyone from attacking for 30 seconds in the entire world.

Also, if it would instantly grant everyone full health, mana, and spirit, I guess thats the least I could ask for.

Stry
07-18-2011, 05:07 PM
The Lightning Chef forgot his italics.