PDA

View Full Version : Chaos espadon for short sword.

Reltov420
07-13-2011, 06:02 PM
I've got this chaos espadon, been using it in my right hand for TWC, really spectacular. I'd like to trade it for the chaos short sword, if one was even created. Espadon is a bastard sword base, one or two handed, quite acceptable as either.

Really would prefer the chaos short sword, but I suppose I'd consider other trades... Maybe.

ken pender
07-14-2011, 12:07 AM
I have 13mil in coin and the following to trade in any mix please look at the rest of my items and let me know if there is anything that we might be able to work out.

Also avalible for trade:

5x Briar Short Sword
4x Briar Broad sword
5x Bastard sword with stovel crits
3x claid with fantastic level of crit weighting

Let me know if there is any combonation of trade and or coin that we might be able to work out.

poloneus
07-14-2011, 08:09 AM
FYI
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=63410

Reltov420
07-14-2011, 08:59 AM
FYI
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=63410

lol

Reltov420
07-14-2011, 12:24 PM
You're right Poloneus, my 'A black chaos espadon" couldn't possibly be what I'm advertising it as, I actually had it altered to look that way, and also change colors and flares every swing, and enchant. It's all a ploy!

Lord Orbstar
07-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Once you openly steal from someone in a deal, how do you expect anyone to trust you again? Nice sword held by a soulless man. there may be someone that will chance it, but it is better to just treat you as dead.

Asha
07-14-2011, 12:48 PM
I think it's less about the actual item and more about a warning regarding cash payments you're involved in.

Androidpk
07-14-2011, 01:19 PM
What are stovel crits?

Asha
07-14-2011, 01:26 PM
slightly higher than average lightning?
Actually not just lightning. There's acid.

Androidpk
07-14-2011, 01:29 PM
slightly higher than average lightning?
Actually not just lightning. There's acid.

Yeah but they've been nerfed so many times I thought they were the SAME as average. Just different messaging.

Helsfeld
07-14-2011, 01:58 PM
did some testing on this At first I thought they were terrible but I had a flare of 75 a few times and it eats arms... don't think regular acid will flare to 75 regardless it did work

Reltov420
07-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Once you openly steal from someone in a deal, how do you expect anyone to trust you again? Nice sword held by a soulless man. there may be someone that will chance it, but it is better to just treat you as dead.

Don't care even a little if anyone trusts me here, Believe Tonklin if you want, I didn't steal anything. The attitude of some people here regarding things like that is what makes me not care. I still have fun.

I've usually offered to give over the goods first anyhow, nothing different about that now.

::shrug::

Reltov420
07-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Still looking to trade this for a nice short sword. The chaos short sword would be perfect!

Some fun shots:

** Your chaos espadon emits a searing bolt of lightning! **

... 70 points of damage!
Electrical charge toasts foe! You get a sharp whiff of burning hair.

** Your chaos espadon emits a searing bolt of lightning! **

... 55 points of damage!
Electric blast goes right to the heart! Fibrillation can be fun.

** Your chaos espadon releases a blast of vibrating energy! **

... 60 points of damage!
Strong shot to head messes up brain fatally.