PDA

View Full Version : A few weapons

ken pender
07-11-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm looking to sell the following:

1) a chaos Maul. This maul will give a random enchant from -10x to 10x on each swing. At first glance this doesnt seem optimul. However the real stregnth of this item is it's flaring chance. On each swing it resets its flare counter allowing for multiple flares in a row. I have flared as many as 5 times in a row before. The maul also resets the type of property on each swing. For example the maul will have the ability to flare lightning, acid, cold, fire, earth, it also has the abililty to be crit and dmg weighted. This is a GREAT weapon for mstriking.

2) a Briar weapon. THis is a Broadsword based weapon but I dont remember the actual name of the blade. This blade has two functions A.) is 4x and has Poison Flares. The entinsity of the flare is based on the charge that is on the sword. The sword will drink your blood at 1 blood per 10min (i beleive) providing a % of charge per drop. B) also when charge you can raise the blade to provide a +5 bonus for 2min on your AS. (this will work wither you use that sword or another). This blade is also great for RP of any nature related characters with awesome passive scripts.

Please feel free to PM me any offers you have. Also trade is always an option.