PDA

View Full Version : TWC Brawling?

Shari
05-20-2004, 02:16 AM
Is this possible? Ideally I'd like my rogue to be able to leap from the shadows and just rip her prey to shreds with say...a troll-claw in each hand.

Will this kill her defense, and would it even be worth it to train this route?

Edaarin
05-20-2004, 02:25 AM
Troll claws SUCK.

You could use two fist scythes I guess, and maybe do Voln Fu. But the most effective path for two weapon combat would really be using two daggers as a rogue, or a short sword and scimitar.

Shari
05-20-2004, 02:38 AM
Hmm, okay.

Someone was selling a weighted dagger the other day...

<starts sifting through posts...realizes its on the official boards, cries>

Kitsun
05-20-2004, 02:43 AM
Her defense will be terrible but you'll be relying on the shadows, dodging and redux to survive. Probably in that order.

It sounds like a fun route at the very least.

Shari
05-20-2004, 03:04 AM
Will my defense be better or about the same going the 2 edged route vs the brawling? I found the weighted dagger and I just placed a bid on a flaring short sword.

Rowi
05-20-2004, 04:41 AM
Rowi is a TWC brawler, I do fine using Fist scythes.........kill fire mages in one set of swings! take on Maags tower pretty easy to.

Kitsun
05-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
Will my defense be better or about the same going the 2 edged route vs the brawling? I found the weighted dagger and I just placed a bid on a flaring short sword.

Defense should be the same or a little bit better with dual OHE's if you pick up a main guache or whatever. I don't think it'll be noticable enough to matter.