PDA

View Full Version : Rorac.

Betheny
08-27-2003, 10:37 PM
So my little one is sitting in the Niche talking to a friend of hers. Rorac drags Lleonie in and...

Rorac just arrived, dragging Lleonie behind him.
>
* Hemo just bit the dust!
>
Zephlir says in Elven, "Good, I wasn't sure if you did."
>
Zephlir says in Elven, "I'm broke."
>
Zephlir starts chortling.
>'I have a bunch of money.
You softly say in Elven, "I have a bunch of money."
>
Lleonie exclaims, "Elves!"
>in
You are wearing some dangling teardrop garnet earrings, a layered jade and ivory torc, a crystal amulet, a tailored elven longcoat, a scarlet suede hand bag, some sturdy dark invar chain, some dark bronze talon gauntlets, a sturdy vaalin waistchain, a red sapphire teardrop-shaped flask, some fingerless white leather gloves, a leather sheath, some elegant white slim-cut pants and some tall chestnut suede boots.
>express puzz lleon
You blink in puzzlement at Lleonie.
Lleonie dusts herself off.
l lleon
>Rorac whispers, "I crashed my scooter in real life and lost memory"
>
Lleonie says, "My clothin'..."
>whisper rorac you're warclaidhm?
You quietly whisper to Rorac, "you're warclaidhm?"
>
Lleonie says, "Stop draggin' me on the floor."
>
Dertok just arrived.
>
Rorac whispers, "Yes. Will you be my friend?"
>
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
>whisper rorac I'm not friends with idiots, sorry.
You quietly whisper to Rorac, "I'm not friends with idiots, sorry."
>
Rorac thumps you!
The blow catches you square in the solar plexus! You double over, gasping for air.

LOL

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 10:39 PM
You quietly say, "I hear his name and I curl into the fetal position."
>nod lleon
You nod to Lleonie.
>
Lleonie rubs you tenderly.
>
Hashum says, "warclaidhm"
>act curls into the fetal position.
>
(Rorac curls into the fetal position.)
>
Hashum asks, "now please stab yourself?"
>
Hashum chuckles.
>fall

You lean a bit too far back in your chair and fall over backwards!
>sob
You sob.

You quietly say, "I hope you die."
>nod warc
You nod to Warclaidhm.
>
Agonous stares at you.
>'You're so stupid it makes me want to stab myself in the eye.
You quietly say, "You're so stupid it makes me want to stab myself in the eye."

--Rorac.

Back
08-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Rorac is a snert. And probably 12 years old.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Rorac is 18 or 19.

Back
08-27-2003, 10:41 PM
chuckle. Thought you were claiming to be him Bob.

[Edited on 8-28-2003 by Backlash]

SpunGirl
08-27-2003, 10:43 PM
Heh. When I used to know Rorac he wasn't like that, and he was dating Raeuko IG and IRL. What the hell happened?

-K

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Ebay.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 10:45 PM
Rorac was never bought, sold, traded, given away, or any other thing.

Betheny
08-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Whatever he is, he overreacts. I was making a joke about Warclaidhm. He said he was Warclaidhm, I called Warclaidhm an idiot.

Jeeze. Everyone makes fun of Warclaidhm. I must be the only person to get beat down for it!

StrayRogue
08-27-2003, 10:51 PM
Never said he was. I was replying to the "What happened to this game" ponderance.

HarmNone
08-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Jeeze. Everyone makes fun of Warclaidhm.

Uh, no. Not everyone makes fun of Warclaidhm.

HarmNone

Betheny
08-27-2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, but you're like the nun of the player's corner. You don't count on any blanket statement I make.

HarmNone
08-27-2003, 11:04 PM
Yeah, but you're like the nun of the player's corner. You don't count on any blanket statement I make.

Ack! I am not a nun. I am a Pagan. Were I to attempt to become a nun, the Catholic church would be in far more trouble than it is currently experiencing. ;)

HarmNone, trouble in Nun's clothing

SpunGirl
08-27-2003, 11:08 PM
I'd rather see a bunch of Pagans running the Catholic Church than the guys who run it now. After all, most of their "traditions" are derived from Pagan ones in the first place. You could prolly teach 'em a thing or two.

-K

Drew2
08-27-2003, 11:13 PM
* Rorac has been vaporized!

>
* Rorac just bit the dust!

...he pissed someone off.

Bobmuhthol
08-27-2003, 11:13 PM
>
Geosain gestures at Rorac.
A void rips open in the area, directly above Rorac!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Rorac to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny bits of flesh shower everything.
Quite severely dead.

* Rorac has been vaporized!

* Rorac drops dead at your feet!

Everything in the room seemed to stay in place. The void disappears without further incident.
>
* Rorac just bit the dust!
You hear the ghostly voice of Rorac quietly say, "I hate you forever."
>

Betheny
08-27-2003, 11:19 PM
It wasn't me. Apparently the character in question is too little and needs people to take care of her.

Won't hear me bitching. Don't necessarily think he deserved THAT.

Tsa`ah
08-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone

Ack! I am not a nun. I am a Pagan. Were I to attempt to become a nun, the Catholic church would be in far more trouble than it is currently experiencing. ;)

HarmNone, trouble in Nun's clothing

You can't have her!!!! I've been planning a coup in the synagogue. Our rabbis have become too orthodox and my plan has been to install Harm as our most visible rabbi, pagan or not.

HarmNone
08-28-2003, 12:37 AM
Hmmm. Perhaps you should all become Pagans! Caels and I will be happy to assist you in determining your preferred paths. ;)

HarmNone

Betheny
08-28-2003, 12:40 AM
Sorry, when it comes to religion I'm a nihilist.

Terrorize
08-28-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Hmmm. Perhaps you should all become Pagans! Caels and I will be happy to assist you in determining your preferred paths. ;)

HarmNone

Already am one. Thanks tho. I never really viewed Catholicism with anything but a smirk. If I had to choose a path of being a Satanist and a Christian I would choose Satanist. Why? Well lets see, my excuse would be, Satan Loves You. Why else would sin be so fun?:grin:
But oh well.

AnticorRifling
08-28-2003, 01:23 PM
I've never had a problem with Rorac, only time I've ever interacted with him was in 'Illistim though.

Weedmage Princess
08-28-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
I'd rather see a bunch of Pagans running the Catholic Church than the guys who run it now. -K

Amen, sister.

SpunGirl
08-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Besides that, religion confuses the hell out of me.

-K

Artha
08-28-2003, 03:44 PM
So...how'd this get to religion? Are you guys starting a cult to Rorac or something?

Kobolds-R-Us
08-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Artha
So...how'd this get to religion? Are you guys starting a cult to Rorac or something?

Yeah, we're calling it Roracism. :cool: Now, who will have the honor of being the FIRST Roracian?

Chyrain
08-30-2003, 03:41 AM
what's up with Rorac needing to rhyme and shit to insult people?

I was at hegas a few months ago and this douchebag walks in with 17 foot log shoved up his butt...and he tried to insult us by 4 lines of poetry...over and over and over again.

it was sincerely the gayest thing I've ever witnessed. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. And by gay, I don't mean homosexual. Even that Queer Eye for the Straight guy show is cooler than Rorac.

Betheny
08-30-2003, 03:46 AM
That's a good show, don't knock it.

Rorac used to be real nice. I helped him out on Teras when he pissed Reecee off and she kept spikethorning him. Then he shows up in Illstim a few weeks later and starts acting like a jackass.

Who knows. Those that know him say he isn't bought, but I'm afraid that would be my suspicion. If he's not bought, then someone else must be playing him. Or maybe he crashed his scooter in real life...

Rorac
09-03-2003, 03:36 PM
Come'on. After all the shit I have done, this is the most you people can come up with to complain about me? Don't stop now, I'm just begining to become entertained!

Scott
09-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Rorclaidhm

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by Gemstone101]

Scott
09-03-2003, 03:52 PM
You see Rorclaidhm.
He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to be very young and average height. He has bright stormy grey eyes and tanned skin. He has very short, straight steel grey hair with lighter streaks. He has a clean-shaven face and broad shoulders.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a falchion in his right hand and a reinforced shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a heavy backpack, and some reinforced leather.

Betheny
09-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Hey Rorac, do you feel like less of a man now that I can kick your ass?

Hips
09-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Rorclaidhm

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by Gemstone101]

I'm going to patent that name so you stop stealing it. And stop deleting my posts!