PDA

View Full Version : This is as stupid as it gets...

Methais
05-20-2004, 12:43 AM
Too long to paste so I'll just post the link:

http://www.play.net/gs4/premium/premiumplus.asp

Does Simu actually think someone is going to read this and be like "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS, LOOK AT THE BENEFITS I'D BE STUPID TO PASS THIS UP!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!11"?

It's like a bank offering $1 interest every year for every million dollars you have in your savings account.

Pallon
05-20-2004, 12:46 AM
If I'm still around in ten years, I expect an actual set of padded armor delivered to my fucking doorstep

Methais
05-20-2004, 12:48 AM
You'd probably be better off saving $20 a month for 10 years, buying silvers with all the money you saved and buy yourself an insanely badass set of armor.

Thanks Hebrewtronics!

TheEschaton
05-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Wow, this is stupid shit. Even when they offer you a free flaring of your weapon - they make the weapon attuned to you, making it completely useless for resale.

-TheE-

CrystalTears
05-20-2004, 12:49 AM
"Look! If we spend 3 years and $1,440 of our hard-earned money, I can get an item lightened or deepened! Woohoo! Honey hand me da fone!!!"

Yeah okay, suuuuuure. Idjits.

05-20-2004, 12:52 AM
I'd be STUPID not to do it.

Edaarin
05-20-2004, 12:55 AM
Hmm. I think my account has been active...for a little less than four full years since the move to the web? Simu has like $1000 of my money. Ugh.

I have considerably more than that from silver I've sold. w00T.

I've lost thousands of hours of my life. Double ugh.

To anyone that doesn't mind paying the $4800 to stay premium for 10 years (barring any further price hikes)...Damn, that makes you think, doesn't it?

TheEschaton
05-20-2004, 12:57 AM
Yeah...yeah it does.

I'm approaching 3 years of premium in August (well, actually, no I'm not, since I'm freezing my accts in June), and I'm still wondering what the hell I did it for. But it's like crack. I've got 10 characters on the acct, most of them real young, but I like them all, and don't want to get rid of any of them. My own stable of freaks and geeks (since all that interests me lately is odd mutants).

-TheE-

Souzy
05-20-2004, 01:13 AM
Yay!!! 10+ years and I'll get padded armor!!!!!!!! WTF! Is GS gonna be around in 10 years? And I doubt I'll be playing for 10+ years. Even 1 year is not worth it. They should knock down prices, assholes.

Ilvane
05-20-2004, 01:22 AM
I give them credit for trying anyway.

It's got to be hard to please people who have been around as long as most of us.:grin:

-A

05-20-2004, 01:25 AM
Unless I get credit for all the years I played, especially on an hourly rate, this is abunch of bullsiht and they can eat a fat dick.

Blazing247
05-20-2004, 01:44 AM
Ranger, don't say such things- you'll hurt Tigermist's feelings. We all know she tried very hard to get these crappy benefits for us.

In all seriousness, that is what the response would be if you posted this on the Simu boards. That's one aspect of this company I've never understood- if you, the paying customer, complain, you are made out to be the bad guy.

As an analogy, my car is in need of repairs as we speak. It's way too new to need these non-warrantied repairs, so I called the manufacturer to complain. They didn't say "Please sir, you're going to hurt Mr. Fujimoto's feelings by saying that about your car. He worked very hard to design it that way. Just say you like it and stop calling." I am willing to bet when they call me back, they will have decided to fix my car on warranty.

Bottom line: Simu sucks and people defend them to the death for some unknown reason. Oh, and these "benefits" suck, too. In 2007, I can say with certainty that I won't be playing Gemstone, and neither will most of you. Who will get my padded armor, then?

FinisWolf
05-20-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Pallon
If I'm still around in ten years, I expect an actual set of padded armor delivered to my fucking doorstep

In real life!

Finiswolf

Galleazzo
05-20-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Methais
Does Simu actually think someone is going to read this and be like "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS, LOOK AT THE BENEFITS I'D BE STUPID TO PASS THIS UP!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!11"?
I dunno. I kinda think that they announced new benefits for Premies. Ya think they should've kept it all secret? News flash, people already been playing Premium for a long time, so it ain't stupid to think that they'll keep doing it.

Also come on guys. Gemstone's been around sixteen years now. It's sorta lame to say they shouldn't plan to be around a while yet.

The real funny bit is you've all played GS and you hang around a GS board and the way some of you talk it's like you think people are stupid tools for ever playing this game.

:rolleyes:

longshot
05-20-2004, 05:54 AM
I would have paid good money to have a tape of this meeting.

It sounds like something Leloo would come up with.

CrystalTears
05-20-2004, 07:55 AM
I would have been more impressed if they had implemented the credit idea, where you earn credit for the months that you're premium so that you can eventually earn the gifts.

To make people that have to naturally take a break from the game for a month or two sometimes, people who have already played for years, to backpay the missing months to get gifts that you know they deserve is just insulting.

Sure people who pay for it constantly should get compensated. More than they are now! It -still- does not equal $40 a month.

SiKWiDiT
05-20-2004, 10:37 AM
So quit bitching and whining about it and downgrade already. It sucks, we all know it sucks, but that's the way it is. Like it or leave it.

05-20-2004, 10:47 AM
I left it and can still bitch. Thanks

I mean, 10 years for a pair of somewhat padded leathers...THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN USE? Wow, what a way to say "Thanks for taking it up the ass for the last decade"

Xcalibur
05-20-2004, 10:49 AM
I feel desperation coming from them. I'm sure a good 40% of players, since gs4 is live, are tired of hunting, more when it takes double the amount of experience.

And yeah, you could take that extra 20 bucks and buy 1.5 million each month, at least the money is "concrete"

Soulpieced
05-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Ranger, don't say such things- you'll hurt Tigermist's feelings. We all know she tried very hard to get these crappy benefits for us.

ROFL, that's priceless.

Makkah
05-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Honestly. Stop being pussies and quit already.

<<Thanks Hebrewtronics!>>

Impressive racial slur, moron.

rht

CrystalTears
05-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by SiKWiDiT
So quit bitching and whining about it and downgrade already. It sucks, we all know it sucks, but that's the way it is. Like it or leave it.

I did, thanks. I'll still complain if I want to though cause it's a COMPLAINT folder and I have some complaining to do about a game that I used to love and now refuse to pay those astronomical prices for anymore.

I guess the whole concept of complaints ending up in a complaints folder is too much for some people.

DeV
05-20-2004, 11:10 AM
I wonder if there are people actually thrilled about this.

SiKWiDiT
05-20-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm not simple, nor am I stupid.

My point is this; It is quite apparent that Simutronic's is a fucking monster who will do what they want whenever they want to. Wasting the time and energy to complain about something whenever they could give two shits about your opinion is just illogical to me.

Do something about it or move on.

Soulpieced
05-20-2004, 11:25 AM
I'd say any of the enhancive items that add to your skill base or stats are worthwhile.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
05-20-2004, 11:25 AM
that degrade... certainly before you've gotten another 5 or 6 years of Premium service to get another!

Skirmisher
05-20-2004, 04:16 PM
I dunno. The way I look at it, they are aiming this more as a policy of retention of existing Premiun customers rather than an attempt to lure new premium customers in with a promise of some reward ten years down the line.

No big deal, don't join if you like, but for those who actually were already premium for several years, I say good, take all the benefits they will give. You certainly have paid for them.

CrystalTears
05-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Like I said, just make sure you never took a month or two vacation at any time because they'll ask for that backpay in order to get the gift.

If anyone is eligible for those past the 3 years, I'd like to know the outcome. Would be nice to see people get [some of] their money's worth for once.

Iriscience
05-20-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
I'd say any of the enhancive items that add to your skill base or stats are worthwhile.

They stop working after a couple months it says. Thats fuckin stupid.

Methais
05-20-2004, 05:25 PM
<<It's got to be hard to please people who have been around as long as most of us..>>

Especially when we're constantly being ass raped by stupid pointless changes.

<<<<Thanks Hebrewtronics!>>

>>Impressive racial slur, moron.

Funny. I always thought being a jew was a religion, not a race. I guess the black guy and the white guy over there with the beanies on are just pretending. But anyway...

<<I wonder if there are people actually thrilled about this.>>

I'm sure the ass kissing regulars on the official boards are flooding them with "Wow thanks guys! This is the best thing anyone could have ever asked for! Even more so than the new bike I asked Santa for when I was 6 years old! YOU GUYS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" are. I can almost guarantee it.

05-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Yea, they are.

Fengus
05-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Yeah that shit is WEAK. I got better yearly gifts from UO and it was just for a basic account. Which is cheaper than GS's basic.

Shari
05-20-2004, 05:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.

Parkbandit
05-20-2004, 07:24 PM
These are on top of the already established benefits of premium... and people pay that price now.

What again is the big deal?

Methais
05-20-2004, 10:32 PM
At least the announcement was creative. Especially Warden's room:

[Premium War Room]
The smell of war and wet dwarf hangs heavily in the air. A large table
with assorted broken playing pieces, lost bingo cards, raffle tickets,
and an oversized map of the Island of Four Winds. Nearby is a wheel of
fortune and a red phone.
Also here: GameMaster Tigermist, PremiumDwarf Kabosh, GameMaster Elowyn,
GameMaster Khaladon, GameMaster Llearyn (of DOOM!!!).
>
Tigermist says, "I'm bored of the current benefits!"
>
Elowen says, "Me too."
>
Kabosh counts several times looking back and forth and says, "Me fourth!"
>
Khaladon taps Llearyn and inquires, "Can we upgrade the benefits?"
>
Llearyn ponders.
>
Khaladon says, "What benefits could we offer?"
>
Kabosh yells, "A premium island!"
>
Tigermist slaps Kabosh.
>
Kabosh asks, "A tub full of jell-o?"
>
Tigermist looks to be seriously considering something.
>
Elowen asks, "Personal Gnome Assistants?"
>
Tigermist exclaims, "Death! Death for all!"
>
Khaladon says, "And t-shirts, too. No one can resist a t-shirt."
>
Kabosh yells, "PANTS! Give them PANTS ?or- DEATH!"
>
Khaladon mutters, "I thought that was cake..."
>
Elowen chuckles.
>
Elowen quips, "How about padding?"
>
Khaladon rolls his eyes.
>
Tigermist says, "Why not? We should offer some really nifty long-term
benefits! I mean, the scroll system just got improved to the point where
we can adjust not only the looks of the item, but their attributes."
>
Elowen pleads!
>
Khaladon glances at Llearyn.
>
Llearyn mutters and picks up the phone. "Get me Master Warden."
>
Llearyn whispers into the phone for a few minutes.
>
The phone suddenly becomes completely silent.
>
Llearyn says, "Uh. He's fainted. So I guess that means it's okay."
>
Kabosh cheers!
>
Tigermist cheers!
>
Khaladon cheers!
>
Elowen cheers!
>
[Evil Central]
There are a variety of things that you can never know about in here.
Some of them look very pokey and nasty-like. You also see a phone
dangling over a nondescript desk.
Also here: GameMaster Warden who is lying down
>
Cheers echo from the dangling phone!
>
GameMaster Warden twitches briefly.

On June 17th, 2004, long-term Premium membership takes a major stride
forward with the release of a wide variety of new and interesting
benefits. While the list of pending benefits is subject to change, you
can view our current plans here:
http://www.play.net/gs4/premium/premiumplus.asp.

There is still a great
deal of work to be done behind the scenes, but the majority of these
benefits will be available at the Isle of Four Winds on June 17th. As
always, we thank you for playing GemStone IV and taking advantage of the
benefits of being Premium. We look forward to your comments in the
Benefits topic of the "Four Winds Hall" category of the forums
(http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=12&topic=4.)

~The GemStone IV Upsells Team

Tiger

Premium - "Be the Best you can be."

This message was originally posted in Four Winds Hall, Benefits. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=12&topic=4&message =621

Kitsun
05-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Is it me or was Kabosh doing an Eddie Izzard?

DCSL
05-20-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
Is it me or was Kabosh doing an Eddie Izzard?

He is.

Anebriated
05-20-2004, 11:49 PM
Dont want it? Dont pay for it. Dont bitch about it.

If people pay the money already then why not add extra benefits. Sure they might not be the best but they are choices. What I dont get is if you are all going to sit and bitch about every move that Simu makes then why do you support them by paying the bill every month. You complain about how much it costs, quit. Complain about how its run, quit. Complain about what is changing within, quit. I dont see what the big holdup is. I am perfectly satisfied with paying my $15 a month and playing when I have free time. I still enjoy alot of time with my friends outside the game(none of which play) but if im stuck home with nothing to do and Im not scheduled to work then GS provides a nice relaxation for me.

Many people say that it is the friends that they make in the game that keeps them in. Look at people like HarmNone and Xcalibur who still post here and keep in touch. They dont seem to have lost anything by leaving but they are still getting what they always enjoyed from the game.

Just something to remember, these are premium GIFTS. They are given as a reward for playing for a certain amount of time. These are not meant to be reasons to join premium, those are the extra character slots, the extra lockers and your own Island. You pay more for those extra features, not the GIFTS.

Hulkein
05-20-2004, 11:51 PM
I once stole a talisman decoration from one of the GMs rooms.

Anyway I just pre-paid ten years and have some lightly padded 4x hauberk... chumps.

Anebriated
05-20-2004, 11:53 PM
If someone has been playing for 10 years then chances have it they have the resources to own a decent set of armor already. Get a set that is already padded and just up the padding. :shrug:

FinisWolf
05-20-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Iriscience

Originally posted by Soulpieced

They stop working after a couple months it says. Thats fuckin stupid.

Yea, just like the gifts they gave for staying into GS4. Not to mention, those kinds of items are also supposed to be put in the treasure system.

Finiswolf

theotherjohn
05-21-2004, 01:42 AM
look dee
You see Deedle-dee-dee-dee Deevareeree PinchSilver the Priestess.
She appears to be a Human from Vornavis.
She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has long-lashed, violet-flecked blue eyes and tanned skin. She has shoulder length, curly brown hair with jade white streaks that graduate to a subtle ivy green hue. She has a delicate face, a button nose and pouting lips.
She has a tattooed symbol of Voln on her neck, a silver and azure comet tattoo on her ankle, a blue-stitched crescent mark on her forearm, and a twining ivy tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.

Oh did I post in the wrong topic... Nah I dont think so

Galleazzo
05-21-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
I left it and can still bitch. Thanks

I mean, 10 years for a pair of somewhat padded leathers...THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN USE? Wow, what a way to say "Thanks for taking it up the ass for the last decade" So don't take anything if it offends you so much to get a present you can't then go sell on eBay. No one's forcing the benefit on anyone.

I guess the whole concept of complaints ending up in a complaints folder is too much for some people.Nope, doubt it. But is the whole concept of "Yer just whining for the sake of whining" too much for some people? Mebbe.

Now when Simu's being assholes, I yell at them too. But some of you, if they gave away Gemstone for free, you'd scream that it let in folks who didn't deserve it, and if they tripled the benefits you'd scream they shoulda done it 5 years ago, and if they make your class better it's not good enough. Some o' you just gotta bitch no matter what.

And fucking A, it's a business. It's there to make jack. You pay 'em for a service and you can stop when you want. Some of you pay twice for booze, smokes and cocktails than you ever did for Gemstone, and all that does for you is you're gonna piss it away at the end of the night so what do you got to show for all those years you spent buying? You expect the bartenders to kiss your ass the way you want Simu to? You gonna call up Anheuser-Busch and complain that you're not getting stroked enough?

See? That there's a complaint, so I'm on topic.

05-21-2004, 03:24 AM
Yes, if Anheuser-Busch was continually screwing me over on getting drunk i would certainly complain.

Methais
05-21-2004, 03:26 AM
<<What I dont get is if you are all going to sit and bitch about every move that Simu makes then why do you support them by paying the bill every month.>>

I bitch about the Red Sox always fucking up and losing in the playoffs, but I still watch their games.

Nakiro
05-21-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
look dee
You see Deedle-dee-dee-dee Deevareeree PinchSilver the Priestess.

Is this one of those premium only benifits...?

Kitsun
05-21-2004, 04:14 AM
I saw a goofy title up in Illistim too. I think the GM's were playing around. Not sure what the occasion was.

CrystalTears
05-21-2004, 10:47 AM
For many long-time players, after making requests for certain changes, and hearing empty promises for 10+ years, only doing what they want to do, not what's best for the customer or the game, at this point it's too little too late.

Weedmage Princess
05-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Reason I don't leave (and quite a few other people I've talked to) is simply because there aren't many other games out there like Gemstone. And as shitty as Simu is (and yes they ARE shitty) as far as text based RPGs go, they're one of the tops.

That being said, I know I myself am addicted. However, once I find another game that can pique my interests the way Gemstone has, I won't think twice about leaving Simutronics. While it's true that a business is out to make money, happy customers, which is the foundation of "loyal customers" is key. The day a good game is released that isn't overrun with the Red Devil types will probably be the beginning of the end of Simutronics. They may have customers now, but they aren't happy--and certainly not loyal. They wouldn't think twice about dropping Gemstone and other Simu games like a hot potato.

Amaron
05-21-2004, 02:06 PM
There was a mentor meeting and get together last eve.
The gm's who popped in had a little fun with name titles.

J

Killer Kitten
05-21-2004, 04:19 PM
<<<<Thanks Hebrewtronics!>>

You demean yourself by parroting such nonsense.

Kimm/Tilone

Scott
05-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Reason I don't leave (and quite a few other people I've talked to) is simply because there aren't many other games out there like Gemstone. And as shitty as Simu is (and yes they ARE shitty) as far as text based RPGs go, they're one of the tops.

That being said, I know I myself am addicted. However, once I find another game that can pique my interests the way Gemstone has, I won't think twice about leaving Simutronics. While it's true that a business is out to make money, happy customers, which is the foundation of "loyal customers" is key. The day a good game is released that isn't overrun with the Red Devil types will probably be the beginning of the end of Simutronics. They may have customers now, but they aren't happy--and certainly not loyal. They wouldn't think twice about dropping Gemstone and other Simu games like a hot potato.

Not quite. The problem is when you build up a big customer base, people don't want to leave. You throw lets say 5 years into GS, even if another game pops up, you don't feel like starting over. It's like Everquest. There is an EQ2 coming up, however I bet there is still a lot of people that will play EQ1 because they have put time into it and don't want to start over.

Atlanteax
05-22-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

Originally posted by Weedmage Princess

Not quite. The problem is when you build up a big customer base, people don't want to leave. You throw lets say 5 years into GS, even if another game pops up, you don't feel like starting over. It's like Everquest. There is an EQ2 coming up, however I bet there is still a lot of people that will play EQ1 because they have put time into it and don't want to start over.

I'll give you the "not wanting to start over after investing 5+ years into it" point, Scott.

However, as Weedmage said, I'm also looking for an alternative to GS, as I barely play anymore. Still keeping my accounts active till I do.

I will most likely be jumping to Blizzard's World of Warcraft when it's ready. And also combine my two accounts into just one... as I think Gemstone will still have comparatively more to offer in regard to socializing and quality RP (WoW will inevitably suffer from the l33t syndrome as well as chatspeak).

Gemstone's primary strength is its sense of community... which these Boards can testify to.

Scott
05-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm sure people would switch over, I'd possibly consider it myself. But the downfall of Simu? Nah. People will switch over to EQ2, but there still will be many people that will stick around for EQ1. Some people are willing to jump ship if something new comes out, but a lot won't.

Tsin would have to buy a whole new set of coins. Philosian would have to play for 24 hours a day so he could kill people for no reason. Celtar wouldn't be able to say "I played this game since the beginning of time so what I say is more important!"

Some would go, some would stay. And for the ones that stayed, simu would make a good amount on character transfers.

theotherjohn
05-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Amaron
There was a mentor meeting and get together last eve.
The gm's who popped in had a little fun with name titles.

J

and the stupid shit was not seen at the meeting but at the east tower.

Why doesnt the next time GMs pop into a mentor meeting, they discuss rule number 4 of Naming policy so that mentors can help new players get started and learn the intricacies of the game?

Just so you will not have to look it up:

Names should not contain odd punctuation, numbers, or extra letters. Examples: Timmmy, Xxkillerxx, Kill~Deer, Smasher2, Daaave Joonnnes.

Next time I will just fucking kill whomever is named like that.

Galleazzo
05-22-2004, 04:20 AM
You maybe got problems with anger management there, sport.

And Gemstone101 is right. I put all that time into capping, kinda turns my stomach to think of ditching that and doing it all over some other game.

Ilvane
05-22-2004, 06:41 AM
Woo, someone needs to lighten up a little.

I'm pretty picky on names, but that was obviously meant to be funny..and god forbid someone have fun sometimes.;)

-A

Warriorbird
05-22-2004, 07:45 PM
:stretches: Sure as heck isn't worth it to me. Better than NOTHING, however.

I'm quite content with my basic account and one extra character slot.

[Edited on 5-22-2004 by Warriorbird]

GemstoneFan
05-23-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm just glad I quit -- what an amazing rip off. I was holding 1 premie and 2 basic accounts at one point.

I don't even miss the damn game. They ruined it when they went to GS4 and hiked prices IMO.

Methais
05-24-2004, 03:27 AM
Why is your name GemstoneFan then? :P

Warriorbird
05-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Pretty funny. I don't think they ruined anything with GS4. I think their premium hike was a mistake, but no one's forcing me to pay it. I'm quite happy with what I get for slightly above the basic rate.

Caramia
05-26-2004, 10:54 PM
Why doesnt the next time GMs pop into a mentor meeting, they discuss rule number 4 of Naming policy so that mentors can help new players get started and learn the intricacies of the game?

Just so you will not have to look it up:

Names should not contain odd punctuation, numbers, or extra letters. Examples: Timmmy, Xxkillerxx, Kill~Deer, Smasher2, Daaave Joonnnes.

Next time I will just fucking kill whomever is named like that.

Probably because it's not up to Mentors to determine what's a bad name and what's not. They can certainly tell Lukeskywalker his name isn't exactly great, but they can't force him to change it.

Go ahead and kill someone for an OOC name. Not only will your actions be just as OOC, you'll also be violating policy by commiting PvP. I can see why you aren't a mentor -- nice way to educate someone that's trying to get acquainted with the game. A great way to keep new business too. Good luck!

theotherjohn
05-27-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Caramia
I can see why you aren't a mentor -- nice way to educate someone that's trying to get acquainted with the game. A great way to keep new business too. Good luck!

You are right I am not a mentor. I am just the guy who sells the mentors characters, silver and equipment. I get a kick out of looking at the mentor list and seeing characters I have sold.

Galleazzo
05-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Nice try, sport.

You knew Simu won't let any transferred character or account be a mentor, right?

:clown:

theotherjohn
05-28-2004, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
Nice try, sport.

You knew Simu won't let any transferred character or account be a mentor, right?

:clown:

Do a little research before you make such a statement.

Methais
05-28-2004, 04:56 PM
<<You are right I am not a mentor. I am just the guy who sells the mentors characters, silver and equipment. I get a kick out of looking at the mentor list and seeing characters I have sold.>>

Since someone deleted my response to that, I'd like to post it again. I'm assuming it got pulled because it only contained one word, so I'll do my best to remedy that:

PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED PWNED

Warriorbird
05-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Err.... they sell the whole account. Tons of mentors get sold.

Galleazzo
05-31-2004, 02:32 AM
Do a little research before you make such a statement. Did, have, finished, next?

Warriorbird
05-31-2004, 11:09 AM
Cept he's telling the truth for once.

wanfu-san
06-20-2004, 02:43 AM
hebrewtronics lmao methais

Drew
06-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Worst.bump.ever

Methais
06-20-2004, 01:13 PM
You're only contributing to the bump by telling everyone what a horrible bump it is. Congratulations! You win a pile of assholes in a moldy ziploc bag!

Soulpieced
06-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Premium is for suckers anyway.