PDA

View Full Version : GM Flannihan No Longer Teras Guru

Fallen
07-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi folks,

As you may know, GM Flannihan has had a lot going on lately, and unfortunately this has meant she's had to step away from her role as Teras guru. It's been fantastic having her on board, but I understand that life always comes first.

In terms of getting you a new guru, I am actively working on this and will have an update for you as soon as possible. In the mean time, you can contact me and/or ASGM Alyias if there are any Teras related issues or concerns and we'll do our best to address them.

<3

~Izzea

Alyias is awesome, but he has his plate pretty full with the CHE.

SayGoodbye
07-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Noooo don't take Alyias..

Asrial
07-03-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm surprised they even bother with Teras anymore. In the past.. what.. 5.. 6 years? The only activity was the touring merchant event after I raised hell about the lack of activity.

They should just come out and say that Teras will not have a guru, and will not be given any attention, and be done with it.

At least then people won't get pissed off at feeling ignored, they'll be pissed off at being written off ;)

Gizmo
07-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Most all other towns are the same way.

You'll see a spurt of new guru's, and some cool things. Then like always, they leave the team and then the town becomes boring once more.

Look at RR now without Scribes :(

Tsk Tsk
07-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Such a great town, it deserves more attention.

mgoddess
07-03-2011, 09:49 PM
RR's still getting attention, from Nebhrail... however, it isn't quite up to Scribe's level, which is why it seems like it's so "nothing". :/

Gizmo
07-03-2011, 09:55 PM
RR's still getting attention, from Nebhrail... however, it isn't quite up to Scribe's level, which is why it seems like it's so "nothing". :/

Oh I know, and I'm glad Neb is doing things.

IMO, Neb still has some tricks of the trade to learn it seems.

Like when he was dragging Jandue lol

Both Teras and RR are great towns, and I like RR more now after the last meeting and such

Stry
07-05-2011, 06:13 PM
She? Flannihan?

... apparently I struggle with gender association via the interwebs.

Anyhow, maybe she? is able to come back soon, maybe not. Izzea and Alyias are awesome, but crazy busy with other stuff including Mentors for Izzea and CHE for Alyias, on top of SGM duties.

Here's hoping you guys get a good solid Guru down the road soon, especially with all the newer GM's lately. EN's done decent with Itzel recently, but I don't think anyone's comparable to Kenstrom tearing up the Landing lately, at least as far as town guru's go.