PDA

View Full Version : A Request

Sharnath
06-30-2011, 09:34 PM
I just lost my mother to cancer after a seven year battle. Even with seven years to prepare I was not ready and feel that there were things left unsaid. Gather your loved ones around you and hold them tight. Tell them that you love them and mend any fences that need mending. You never know when you or someone that you love will be gone.

Sharnath
Adam

Axhinde
06-30-2011, 09:42 PM
My heart goes out to you. My grandfather will be gone very soon due to cancer and various other things. My best wishes for you and your family.

Middian
06-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Sorry for your loss amigo! Stay strong!

Salute

Amber
07-01-2011, 08:18 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. My mom passed away from cancer two years ago. I still miss her so much and find myself wishing for just one more day with her. My heart goes out to you and yours.

kookiegod
07-01-2011, 09:13 AM
I just lost my mother to cancer after a seven year battle. Even with seven years to prepare I was not ready and feel that there were things left unsaid. Gather your loved ones around you and hold them tight. Tell them that you love them and mend any fences that need mending. You never know when you or someone that you love will be gone.

Sharnath
Adam

Hugs Adam, I been there losing my parents.

If you need anything, please reach out.

~Paul

msconstrew
07-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear this, Adam. My mom died when I was 24 and I still feel the loss quite keenly, even six years later. Best wishes to you, and I agree - appreciate what you've got while you've still got it.

Beguiler
07-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Adam, so sorry to hear of your loss. Lost my mother to brain cancer four years ago. You will never not miss her, but in time the good things will come to your mind first.

Delias
07-02-2011, 12:08 AM
This marks the 19th year since my step dad died of lung cancer, after a 6 year battle. I didn't really know my biological father until I was nearly an adult, so I took it very hard then. It sucks and I'm sorry you had to watch the process. I wish you a very busy year with lots of things to occupy your thoughts.