PDA

View Full Version : Guess whos comming back

LordThoranios
06-08-2005, 03:32 AM
I would like to say hello and Ill be back in the realms in a day or 2. I realize Thor has a bad name of sorts but please understand....This is the person who originally created Thoranios and played him for the first 5 years. It took alot of work and searching for me to get him back. I look foreward to seeing everyone and god speed.

Mike

[Edited on 6-8-2005 by LordThoranios]

Shari
06-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Just out of curiosity, did you do that character recovery deal through Simu to get him back or something?

LordThoranios
06-08-2005, 03:38 AM
No i searched through another character in the realms until i found out who owned him and had him transfered after some dealing. I do want everyone to understand i never did sell him...Thor was sold by my ex out of spite.

To all my old friends....I look foreward to seeing everyone and to all the others i look foreward to making new ones.

Drew
06-08-2005, 03:45 AM
One of my character's still has a beef with Thoranios in game and he will try to take him out if he sees him. I imagine there are many other situations like this that you will have to deal with. I don't know how you RPed him before, but you are going to have to sort some things out. My character is still going to sneak up and kill him but maybe plead temporary insanity or something similar? He won't hold the grudge.

Groldar
06-08-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Drew
One of my character's still has a beef with Thoranios in game and he will try to take him out if he sees him. I imagine there are many other situations like this that you will have to deal with. I don't know how you RPed him before, but you are going to have to sort some things out. My character is still going to sneak up and kill him but maybe plead temporary insanity or something similar? He won't hold the grudge.

Get a grip on reality weirdo.

Vesi
06-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Groldar

Originally posted by Drew

Get a grip on reality weirdo.

Gemstone is not reality. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Please.

Vesi

Asha
06-08-2005, 05:19 AM
It's fucking real to me!!

Groldar
06-08-2005, 05:22 AM
Hi let me go kill someone when he's obviously not the same person. Sounds like Drew is an attn whore.

Ebondale
06-08-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Drayal

Fuckin' A. I'm raising the dead right now.

Asha
06-08-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Ebondale

:lol:
Right on!!
No fucking way would I go to work without my invis amulet!
Lunchtimes are so much more fun, following the girl I like into the bathroom.

Caiylania
06-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Hi let me go kill someone when he's obviously not the same person. Sounds like Drew is an attn whore.

It's called RP. a friend of mine sold her char, caiy still waves and goes hunt with her. (now if the new owner had ended up being an ass, probably would have counted it as a falling out)

it makes the game more interesting.

Drew
06-08-2005, 06:04 AM

Hahaha, yeah ask around or read my posts, I'm a real attention whore.

Get a grip on role-playing, I'm not my character and neither is whoever is playing Thoranios now. My character and his character have problems and neither of them have any idea about players.

Weren't you the one bitching about role-playing being dead in Gemstone? You, my friend, seem to be the attention whore, just saying whatever you can to push a button.

Just for posterity:

Drew (4.74 messages per day)
Groldar (21.03 messages per day)

Ahem, now who is the attention whore?

[Edited on 6-8-2005 by Drew]

Ebondale
06-08-2005, 06:06 AM

Right on!!
No fucking way would I go to work without my invis amulet!
Lunchtimes are so much more fun, following the girl I like into the bathroom.

I never go to work without my twisted wand. I use it for... leverage.

Asha
06-08-2005, 06:06 AM
There are many character who walk by mine without recognising me, all the time.
It's sad, and maybe the previous owners responsibility to inform them or the buyers duty to ask about history. Either way it's a tough part of the game.

Lost a brother, a sister, a mentor and a lover all in this way.

Drew
06-08-2005, 06:22 AM
My favorite part about reality is when someone annoys me and I BONESHATTER THEIR FACE FOR ANNOYING ME. In reality.

Scene: I'm in my cubicle at work

Annoying co-worker 1: <walks in> Hey bro did you watch Survivor: Los Alamos last night? Randy got kicked off the island.

Annoying co-worker 2: <walks in> Yeah, earlier today I just did, like, oh 10 reps and I'm thinking about trying maybe a protien shake or something.

Drew: <makes a subtle gesture> Hey guys you know this is really interesting but.. IMPLODE!!!!!!!

[Edited on 6-8-2005 by Drew]

Asha
06-08-2005, 06:26 AM
Isn't Arkans a Dark Elven sorcerer in RL?
WTF?

Drew
06-08-2005, 06:35 AM
WTF?

Yeah, why did you think the army wanted him?

The Cat In The Hat
06-08-2005, 07:20 AM

It's called seperating reality from the fantasy. Appears he plays his character as it's intended to be played, and as all characters are intended to be played.

Gothique hates Fizzan in game, does that mean that because my character hates him, *I* in reality have to hate his player? We're good friends and get along fabulously.

Some of us have the ability to seperate, an ability which I'm starting to see that you don't posess. You should really aquire it before you return to the game or you'll end up Teeoncied. Not a good place to be, for sure.

Commonly refered to as not taking things YOU know into the game, because soul switching doesn't exist in GS, how the hell would a character know another character was sold.

This is also commonly refered to as ROLEPLAY.

Groldar
06-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Hey Gothique, why don't you jump from man to man some more and stop telling me about roleplay? kkthx

Drew
06-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Hey Gothique, why don't you jump from man to man some more and stop telling me about roleplay? kkthx

:ban::ban::ban::ban:

For someone who supposedly doesn't play you sure know a lot.

Drew
06-08-2005, 07:36 AM

Once again, this is for you.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=15223

06-08-2005, 07:37 AM
I'd normally back Drew up but Groldar is teh awesome...

Drew
06-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
I'd normally back Drew up but Groldar is teh awesome...

That cuts deep Stanley. Luckily you aren't standing close to me or I'd spike thorn you in reality.

The Cat In The Hat
06-08-2005, 07:52 AM

Jump from man to man? ROFL

If you call her seeing 5 guys in 4 years jumping alot then you have more reality issues than I thought.

And yeah, you sure seem to think you know alot for someone that doesn't play. Go be a fucking whacko somewhere else TeeoncyJR

And by the way, I'm not Gothique, I'm Jennifer. Get your realities straight.

[Edited on 6-8-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

AnticorRifling
06-08-2005, 08:00 AM

Thanks for the flames mates, I'll be off now to find another game to play in my free time. I'll leave you to yourselves now. - you

Artha
06-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Groldar, please go reroll irl.

Ebondale
06-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Artha
Groldar, please go reroll irl.

:yeahthat:

06-08-2005, 08:41 AM

Sure am! In fact, when I get pissed at Massachusetts traffic I just start throwing around implosions like its my job! I'm glad someone on the Official Boards was able to point this out to me!

- Arkans

Atlanteax
06-08-2005, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

If you call her seeing 5 guys in 4 years jumping alot then you have more reality issues than I thought.

And yeah, you sure seem to think you know alot for someone that doesn't play. Go be a fucking whacko somewhere else TeeoncyJR

I seem to remember seeing a lot of INTERESTING and REVEALING picture of you from Simucon. And heard some rather interesting stories concerning your stay there, if you wanna really talk about reality Jennifer. Steve here, and I suggest you mind your own business if you don't want your business to be minded.

You must have this Jennifer mistaken with someone else? :?:

Groldar
06-08-2005, 09:32 AM
No, no mistake at all.

HarmNone
06-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah, there has been a mistake. The mistake was posting rumors and innuendo about another poster. Let's not have any more of it, eh?

06-08-2005, 10:29 AM
WTF?

LoL, if Arkans was dark anything in RL he'd implode himself :lol2:

Wezas
06-08-2005, 10:37 AM

WTF?

LoL, if Arkans was dark anything in RL he'd implode himself :lol2:

:lol::lol::lol:

DeV
06-08-2005, 10:42 AM

WTF?

LoL, if Arkans was dark anything in RL he'd implode himself :lol2: heh.. funny.

Skirmisher
06-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Groldar is a child, no matter how many years he may have lived.

Don't grant him the import of debating him and his drivel.

Groldar
06-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher

I'm going to buy you a dairy farm. Cause that issue was resolved, and you need to MOOOOOOve on

06-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Alright I am out of the circle here, who is this assfuck?

Ebondale
06-08-2005, 10:55 AM

I'm going to buy you a dairy farm. Cause that issue was resolved, and you need to MOOOOOOve on

I can't believe somebody on this board actually just said that.

AnticorRifling
06-08-2005, 11:46 AM

Thanks for the flames mates, I'll be off now to find another game to play in my free time. I'll leave you to yourselves now. - you

DeV
06-08-2005, 11:58 AM

I can't believe somebody on this board actually just said that. I haven't heard that one since the 80s, when little girls said dumb shit like that thinking they were the shit.

Snapp
06-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Sounds like Drew is an attn whore.
True... but wrong Drew.

The Cat In The Hat
06-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Atlanteax

Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

I seem to remember seeing a lot of INTERESTING and REVEALING picture of you from Simucon. And heard some rather interesting stories concerning your stay there, if you wanna really talk about reality Jennifer. Steve here, and I suggest you mind your own business if you don't want your business to be minded.

You must have this Jennifer mistaken with someone else? :?:

I've never been to Simucon, I've never even been to a GS gathering of any kind, thanks for playing.

I really don't appreciate you trying to make up stories and start shit when you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

The least you could have done was pick a smaller gathering to say I was whoring around at, since there's a billion pictures from every Simucon posted in a billion different spots on the web...

Interesting that I'm not in any of them.

Alarke
06-08-2005, 03:56 PM
:spaz: For some reason, Anticor, every time you post that I still laugh