PDA

View Full Version : Zilana being awesome.

peam
05-29-2005, 08:10 PM
... or better yet, me being a smooth motherfucker.

This bitch Rivahe has been annoying the shit out of my character all day. Whispering threats, whining because I won't be her in-game friend, etc.

She's notorious for involving her other characters, Foxs, in situations where she gets knee deep in shit, so eventually, I told her to go away, and when she didn't, I took a pot shot at her with my SHILLELAGH... killing her.

Soon was pulled... the log starts right after I was yanked:

SEND[Zilana] I will be with you in a moment.

>[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping.
Also here: GameMaster Khaladon
Obvious exits: none

report Take your time.
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

A shaft of scintillating light suddenly pierces the ceiling and strikes the ground next to you. The beam of light then explodes in a shower of sparks and Zilana is standing in its place.
>
>The world grows blurry and indistinct. After a moment everything becomes clear again. Looking about, you see...
[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping.
Also here: GameMaster Zilana
Obvious exits: none

You waggle your fingers mystically.
>Zilana grins.
>
You ask, "What's going on?"
>Zilana asks, "Ok I need to know what the heck is going on down there?"

You say, "As far as **** and Rivahe, I've no idea what the beef is."

>Zilana asks, "Then why did you kill Rivahe?"

You say, "As far as me killing Rivahe, she's been walking around for the past few hours whispering off the wall threats to me."
>

Zilana asks, "Shes 11 you are 23 how was she going to hurt you? Insult you to death?"
>

You say, "I, honestly, was just taking a potshot to get to her leave. I didn't figure my shillelagh of doom would actually be too effective."

>Zilana says, "Well someone sitting down no matter what level is pretty good chance of killing them."
>Zilana says, "I took out a capped character that way and was only 35."
>Zilana asks, "But where was the consent to kill her?"

You say, "She's been known to bring other characters into her conflicts too."

You say, "Foxs is one of her most called upon footsoldiers, thus me responding to her threats."
>
You say, "There was no consent."
You say, "As far as roleplaying was concerned, anyways."

You say, "Completely unwarranted PvP. I'm not going to argue."

You say, "However, I can guarantee she will leave me alone now."
>Zilana asks, "But you know thats a warnable offense right?"
>

You say, "I do."
>
You say, "I think I'd be focusing on the individual who is killing her repeatedly. As I said, I was just taking a stupid potshot to run her off."

You remove a silver-banded carved oaken shillelagh with soft grey leather braided about its haft from in your brown leather backpack.

You say, "With this.."

You tap a silver-banded carved oaken shillelagh with soft grey leather braided about its haft, which is in your right hand.

You stare at nothing in particular.

>Zilana says, "Ok I want you to really rethink how you respond to people. I don't wish to issue warning here cause you don't seem unreasonable."
You say, "I will most certainly keep my shillelagh well in check from now on."

>Zilana says, "I can't discuss who else I am meeting with."

You say, "I know who else you're meeting with."

>Zilana says, "Yeah just ignore people if they get on your nerves or yell for us."
>Zilana grins at you.

You say, "When you drop me back, can you put me somewhere other than the park? Fading in and out like that is embarassing."

>Zilana says, "Sure think."
>Zilana says, "Thing."
>Zilana coughs.

You say, "Appreciate it."

>Zilana says, "Ok anyway not gonna do much other than scold ya."
>Zilana grins.

You say, "Understood."

You hang your head.
>

Zilana says, "You have a better evening."
>Zilana laughs!
>Zilana tickles you.

You grin.
>

Zilana waves to you.
You say, "Tell Khaladon he's a sucka, if you get a chance."
You wave.

>Zilana laughs!

Zilana exclaims, "I will!"

>You feel yourself being pulled away...
[Wehnimer's, Land's End Rd.]

Asha
05-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Wow, the btch has a laugh!

Peam, you could score with a fucking truck load 'o' rednecks.
Work it!!

Doughboy
05-29-2005, 09:06 PM
I've gotta say...I love Zilana now...after those big ass crashes the other night...I basically lost everything I had that I wear. Was changing clothes in the crash and bam...Im nekkid. She spent the next 4 hours and change with me going through logs getting stuff back. She even managed to get a number of things back that werent registered. Gotta say, I <3 Zilana :D