PDA

View Full Version : I wanna 5x long bow, dammit (and runestaff please)

Chyrain
05-17-2004, 05:32 PM
so someone needs to sell me one.

oh and don't forget the runestaff.
:smilegrin:

Kitsun
05-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I've got a...

a golvern-banded ruic yumi with a despanal-studded grip wrapped in raw silk

Enchanted it to 5x myself and altered it. I hadn't intended to sell it so the alter is pretty specific but I worked up a 6x composite and I prefer the faster fire time.

You can IM me at KitsunX, U2U or respond here if you like it and want to make an offer.

Bobmuhthol
05-17-2004, 09:22 PM
I'll offer 1 silver more than whatever Chyrain does.

Crossbow too, plz.

Chyrain
05-18-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Kitsun
I've got a...

a golvern-banded ruic yumi with a despanal-studded grip wrapped in raw silk

Enchanted it to 5x myself and altered it. I hadn't intended to sell it so the alter is pretty specific but I worked up a 6x composite and I prefer the faster fire time.

You can IM me at KitsunX, U2U or respond here if you like it and want to make an offer.

I don't even pretend to know how much to even offer for something like that. Why don't you give me a ballpark?

*could totally be taken for a ride by a merchant cuz i know jack*

Kitsun
05-18-2004, 02:29 AM
Well I scanned the official board's ranged merchant folder and 5x bows go for a million to one point six.

They were mostly composites with different amounts of work done on em. The H4H2 5x composite seemed to go for the most but it has loresongs and yadda yadda while baseline simple enchanted bow went for the million flat.

You could offer me 20 billion so Bob will offer 20 billion and 1 coin. We'll split the proceeds!

:spin:

Sorry I haven't had any crossbows done, Bob.