PDA

View Full Version : Maybe off topic but it happened during an alteration session

Kitsun
08-07-2003, 02:06 AM
For anyone that doesn't read the official boards, this is a gem:

From Warclaidhm himself!
Well I have to say I've had an awesome time at the faire. I had 6 alters, and I'm very content. I have to say Bindi is such a sweet person. Let me tell you a story of what happened.

I already had gotten a rolton in her tent. So I was sitting in her tent hoping to get picked. Well, in the time I was waiting I told everyone in the tent about my story with my bunny tattoo. (What happened was awhile ago I fell asleep in sukara's tent, and I got picked and she turned my claidhmore tattoo into a dancing bunny tattoo!!) Anyway, I annouced I'd be sleeping for a bit. (I went to go get a burger at EZ-take out) Well, when I came back. I looked on the screen, lots of people were laughing. Then I typed inv, and noticed a bunny costume *on* me!!

It looked like a fility white bunny costume embrodiered with pink roltons dancing around a border of green dasies.Yes, it was hilarious, I even thought it was pretty damn funny. I didnt accept the costume, nothing, I just typed inv, and this costume was on me! Also, she cursed the costume so I coulnd't remove it. She even let me alter the costume to what I wanted it to be! This was great, and reminds me of a token of momento like Plur's diaper.

Well, after this happened. I noticed when I rubbed it it said, "There is a small power ebb, but it fades" and this only happened where you couldn't cast. I got a GM referral, and the GM said it has a special ability. I got it sung to, and to my surprise, it has the spell minor elemental blade in it! So I have a bunny costume, which casts minor elemental blade. (Its like minor eblade) I thought this was wonderful. And I'm going to get 1 rank of MIU so I can use it!!

I cannot thank you enough Bindi, you are WONDERFUL. And thanks to all the other mechants.

I hope you are reading this Bindi!! :hugs:

Warclaidhm, The Merchant.

===================
The Response from Kyalia:

Dear Warclaidhm,

Did you notice you are missing an item? I turned your claidhmore pin into the costume. So you always had that "power ebb". WHeeee

Bindi Bunny

Bobmuhthol
08-07-2003, 02:14 AM
So he got a pinworn costume? That's unfair, I hope it's permanently unremoveable and not just cursed.

Drew2
08-07-2003, 02:49 AM
I hope it's crumbly.

And since when was Warclaidhm able to string together that many (mostly) coherent sentences?

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Tayre]

Pallon
08-07-2003, 03:28 PM
You see Warclaidhm.

He is wearing a pristine white bunny costume embroidered with pink
roltons dancing around a veil iron border of daisies

Jesus Christ. That is a crime against humanity.

Gokkem
08-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Pallon
You see Warclaidhm.

He is wearing a pristine white bunny costume embroidered with pink
roltons dancing around a veil iron border of daisies

Jesus Christ. That is a crime against humanity.

How hideous. I woulda killed the merchant for that one.

Artha
08-07-2003, 05:45 PM
$10.00 says he sells it.

GS4Gurl
08-19-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Artha
$10.00 says he sells it.

That was my first thought too. He WILL eventually try to sell it if he hasn't already.

AnticorRifling
08-19-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
it has the spell minor elemental blade in it! So I have a bunny costume, which casts minor elemental blade. (Its like minor eblade)

I want to hit him for that alone.

That's like saying I have a claidhmore which is like a falchion only different.

Artha
08-20-2003, 04:19 AM
Well, your falchion is like a monor claidh.

Adhara
08-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Bah leave the poor kid alone. He's just young. He's got intentions no? I've never seen him try to piss off people on purpose. Sure I know he can get on one's nerves quickly and some of his questions/comments are a bit on the stupid side but... he's just a kid. Be nice!

09-05-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Originally posted by Kitsun
it has the spell minor elemental blade in it! So I have a bunny costume, which casts minor elemental blade. (Its like minor eblade)

I want to hit him for that alone.

That's like saying I have a claidhmore which is like a falchion only different.

I have a twisted dagger which is like a bacon double cheeseburger only different.

Betheny
09-05-2003, 03:32 AM
turned his claidh into a costume.

LOLOL

09-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
turned his claidh into a costume.

LOLOL

Yeah, that was good. Hehehehe.