PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting someone elses project in progress

IDrinkYourMilkShake
06-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I purchased an item for enchanting and before i started i did 405 at it to see this message-

The layers of essence permeating the kelyn falchion unfold before you to reveal the familiar patterns of an enchanting project in progress, which you determine belongs to XXXXX.

so my question is, how do i remove the previous enchanter without ruining the item? is there a specific potion i need to use? once the previous enchanter is then removed i would have to check the AI crystal to determine what enchant it even is correct?

Inspire
06-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Get a sarmoc potion and wait for the temper to wear off.

JustDan
06-01-2011, 09:54 AM
I purchased an item for enchanting and before i started i did 405 at it to see this message-

The layers of essence permeating the kelyn falchion unfold before you to reveal the familiar patterns of an enchanting project in progress, which you determine belongs to XXXXX.

so my question is, how do i remove the previous enchanter without ruining the item? is there a specific potion i need to use? once the previous enchanter is then removed i would have to check the AI crystal to determine what enchant it even is correct?

It's 1x, if it's the falchion I'm thinking of. And probably only has one temper on it. Just FWIW.

And Inspire's dead on. Here's the relevant info:
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Sarmoc_potion

IDrinkYourMilkShake
06-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Awesome, thanks